Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 137. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Everyone please stop. Stop creating meme-coins. Stop supporting them.
Do it for yourself. Grow up.
you mad bro?  Cheesy

I am quite sad yes.
When you've seen a thousand meme and a hundred copy-coin. It doesn't make you laugh any more.

I hope you'll realise it one day. It's not funny. You are playing with your parents money.

Oh, sorry grandpa :/
I didn't realize we have so much adults here Smiley
(hint: not all are kids here)

And, may I ask - how come such a wise grandpa has doge in sig? Retorics.
Just mine on and relax.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
you mad bro?  Cheesy

I am quite sad yes.
When you've seen a thousand meme and a hundred copy-coin. It doesn't make you laugh any more.

I hope you'll realise it one day. It's not funny. You are playing with your parents money.

It's not just kids buying up Doge..ridiculous or not, it doesn't matter. If the hashrate is there, if the coin is being traded, and it has a value, then it could be ShiteCoin, and people will still buy it, mine it and trade it.

The meme coins are just a novelty now. Wait until half the altcoins are memes. Then it stops being funny.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
you mad bro?  Cheesy

I am quite sad yes.

Activity: 238

you mad bro?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
You should be ashamed of taking money from your parents that work their ass off to buy and mine joke-coins.
Activity: 504
Dev, any news about new version of the wallet? Current one looks like a cheap copy of doge's one...
Activity: 504
Mining again Smiley to da moon ;P
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Steady 300MH/s and growing!

Almost half of the failed launch Catcoin! Let's catch up and pass them this week.
Lets do this! kitteh only 3days old so far but Meowing like crazy.

Almost half of atcoin's 750 KH/S and on our way to DOGE's 30 GH/S!!!!! Go Kitteh!
Activity: 210

Almost half of the failed launch Catcoin! Let's catch up and pass them this week.
Lets do this! kitteh only 3days old so far but Meowing like crazy.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
GPUDude
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
any faucets

Nope. 

Zero.

You definitely won't find a faucet by reading the thread.
Activity: 56
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Activity: 224
Same here. Got 50 meows that should be 100k meows in your pool (I switched fast).
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
hey lonestar i was one of those original guys in the pool, would be great if you could come up with something. don't mind waiting though  Smiley   got plenty of meows!
Activity: 210
I'm somewhat interested in buying MEOW. Let me know what your price per million and how much you have via PM

Have a whole million and a bit more, however not sure I want to sell them all!
the current ''set'' price seems to be 1btc per 1million,however I think that's a bit too much at least for now while its brand new, soo I could probably do 0.15btc per 200k Meow coins or around that.

let me know what u think.
Activity: 162
I'm somewhat interested in buying MEOW. Let me know what your price per million and how much you have via PM
Activity: 162
OSX client doesn't work
Jump to: