Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 145. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
There is no need to worry about the hash rate in cipherpool. If it shows 0.6 kh/s, it probably is 600 kh/s. You can confirm it from your earnings. This is a small bug and need not be worried about. I had faced similar problem in other cipherpools and have not been affected at all.

Cipherpool.com dashboard shows me 1/4 of my actual hashing rate. As far as I can tell it's paying out as it should.

I changed some things to have the hashrate most possibly accurate! Should be way better for all of you now (I tested for myself halt an hour and my hashrate shown in dashboard is extremely close to cgminer).

Payouts are however, and as many users stated, not affected as this is - in easy words - based on percentage of one's hashes compared to total, so in fact it does not matter if even did write G/hs or T/hs behind it.. percentage stays the same Wink

thank you all for mining on kit.cipherpool.com even though i understand the display thing freaked some users here out Wink

I was fine with the hash rate being off. But, now that the hash rate is correct the payouts seem way off. I had my autopayout at 10,000. A few times it went way past 10,000. A 30,000 and a 50,000. Plus now the confirms are not showing up and unconfirmed isnt budging. Its as though I am not earning any coins

I hope it's not going to crash cause I have more than 300k coins, forgot to put my address for auto-payout... I tried to do a manual payout but it's still not processed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There is no need to worry about the hash rate in cipherpool. If it shows 0.6 kh/s, it probably is 600 kh/s. You can confirm it from your earnings. This is a small bug and need not be worried about. I had faced similar problem in other cipherpools and have not been affected at all.

Cipherpool.com dashboard shows me 1/4 of my actual hashing rate. As far as I can tell it's paying out as it should.

I changed some things to have the hashrate most possibly accurate! Should be way better for all of you now (I tested for myself halt an hour and my hashrate shown in dashboard is extremely close to cgminer).

Payouts are however, and as many users stated, not affected as this is - in easy words - based on percentage of one's hashes compared to total, so in fact it does not matter if even did write G/hs or T/hs behind it.. percentage stays the same Wink

thank you all for mining on kit.cipherpool.com even though i understand the display thing freaked some users here out Wink

I was fine with the hash rate being off. But, now that the hash rate is correct the payouts seem way off. I had my autopayout at 10,000. A few times it went way past 10,000. A 30,000 and a 50,000. Plus now the confirms are not showing up and unconfirmed isnt budging. Its as though I am not earning any coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

May be something like that then ?Smiley
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Should have used:

Limecat:

or

But seriously, I think both coins are a stupid idea. At least Doge is funnier. But neither should have ever existed in crypto.
Activity: 21
So is anyone currently finding blocks?

kittehcoinpool
kittehcoin
kit.cipherpool

all showing 0 blocks found in the last hour

edit: yeah its working fine, must have been a display issue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
And what about this one ?  Grin

guess a joint smoking cat would be better with this one

Activity: 21
yay woke up to 250k kitteh. kit.cipherpool.com is showing really low hashrate and estimate but paying out correctly. I was worried before bed last night but my first unconfirmed balance was a lot more than my daily estimate So I figured everything was fine.

Also as others have said, update the OP so when new people come to the thread they dont get turned off by the fact that they have to read the whole thread to find info on wallets and pools.

edit: ok maybe I do have something to worry about. blocks in last hour 0, blocks in last 24 hours 1905

what other pools are people using
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
And what about this one ?  Grin

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Dude seriously, you changed nothing! I give up on this coin! Good luck
Activity: 350
Hello guys,
I have a problem when compiling the wallet:
d -Ibuild -o build/main.o src/main.cpp
src/main.cpp: In function ‘bool ProcessMessages(CNode*)’:
src/main.cpp:3115:79: error: no matching function for call to ‘CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, std::vector::iterator, std::vector::iterator)’
             vRecv.insert(vRecv.begin(), vHeaderSave.begin(), vHeaderSave.end());

Did anyone encounter this problem or knows how to fix it?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 32
Solo mined, found block but did not get anything. In wallet apper 1 transaction, but nothing in transaction section. What,s wrong.

The block was most likely orphaned, another guy found a valid block and broadcasted it faster than you.
Activity: 462

Activity: 294
Solo mined, found block but did not get anything. In wallet apper 1 transaction, but nothing in transaction section. What,s wrong.
Activity: 238
I would like to see this kitteh rise, so I tried to make a coin, what do you think ?

thats to harmless, thats like catcoin.. something "normal"

kittehcoin must be something special, that weird face from the OP is not bad Cheesy
Activity: 210
I would like to see this kitteh rise, so I tried to make a coin, what do you think ?

needs some another cat in the pic! that one doesn't looks that interesting
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
I might become a kitteh hater just cause I hate cats for one, and secondly everytime I see kitteh it will bring up the visual of the eyesore of a image this coin has on the first page, come on.. you cant hardly market that can you?

Cheesy
Activity: 322
I might become a kitteh hater just cause I hate cats for one, and secondly everytime I see kitteh it will bring up the visual of the eyesore of a image this coin has on the first page, come on.. you cant hardly market that can you?
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Jump to: