Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 146. (Read 246075 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Perfect Mate thank you very much for your support to develop this project! Cheers!

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
With the current difficulty, is it worth to solo mine with 500 kh/s?
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Lonestar108, I tell it again, but I think that you should change the title of the topic to something more appealing, then more people on the forum will see it

Replace "Kitteh sez Doge haz too much love! So now, u can haz MEOW with KittehCoin"

by "[ANN][KITTEH] Kittehcoin has launched ! blablablabla"

Also I mined on the first hours to your pools and got really few kittehcoins in compare to cipherpool, my username on your pool was blu3sky, and my kittehcoin adress is : KAzUd74bUpytp22qMV642YB4RE698eonH5

Thanks !

This would be nice.. Thanks for all your other work on this since launch -- on Christmas as well!
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://kitexplorer.tk/ was down. Moved to better server, up again.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
There is no need to worry about the hash rate in cipherpool. If it shows 0.6 kh/s, it probably is 600 kh/s. You can confirm it from your earnings. This is a small bug and need not be worried about. I had faced similar problem in other cipherpools and have not been affected at all.

Cipherpool.com dashboard shows me 1/4 of my actual hashing rate. As far as I can tell it's paying out as it should.
Activity: 210
The op needs to be more organized.  Look at the other coin threads.  You will see that there should be clearly visible, easily ID sections for pools, wallets, games, exchange, block explorers, promotions, etc. 

As of right now, it's a mess.  I like the ambition of this coin.  It just needs to be cleaned up.  It needs more support.

Yup op do this, and it will be golden.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The op needs to be more organized.  Look at the other coin threads.  You will see that there should be clearly visible, easily ID sections for pools, wallets, games, exchange, block explorers, promotions, etc. 

As of right now, it's a mess.  I like the ambition of this coin.  It just needs to be cleaned up.  It needs more support.
Activity: 238
Lonestar108, I tell it again, but I think that you should change the title of the topic to something more appealing, then more people on the forum will see it

Replace "Kitteh sez Doge haz too much love! So now, u can haz MEOW with KittehCoin"

Also I mined on the first hours to your pools and got really few kittehcoins in compare to cipherpool, my username on your pool was blu3sky, and my kittehcoin adress is : KAzUd74bUpytp22qMV642YB4RE698eonH5

Thanks !

agree..  but with a official windows wallet, many people ( like me ) don't have a clue about how to compile it... and that unofficial i don't trust
Is there a p2pool available yet for kittehcoin?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thanks !
Activity: 208
If anyone  mining at kittehcoin.com
Why my account on kittehcoin.com is locked?
My username is Mark.
WTS 150k kittehs for 0.1btc ( I belive this is the cheapest price in whole thread).
Only selling this one batch of 150k as i want to get some other coins as well.
There is no need to worry about the hash rate in cipherpool. If it shows 0.6 kh/s, it probably is 600 kh/s. You can confirm it from your earnings. This is a small bug and need not be worried about. I had faced similar problem in other cipherpools and have not been affected at all.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
WTS 300K KittehCoins. BTC or LTC. PM me with offers if interested.

wallet
https://mega.co.nz/#!7ZhWTAAa!R0BFFWkk-YQdJTLDgO8pemp55KcygsvFVPnjAOlRDrU
has been around for a while already, OP post it in your first post!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
LOOL I don't understand in 6 hours with 2000kh I mined only 600 coins even thought that it says i would need to mine like - 1,680.214 anyone knows why?
Try Cipherpool, I had the same experience with the official Kittehcoin pool! I'm mining 5 minutes now at http://kit.cipherpool.com and I already have > 10k MEOW  Huh Cool
On Cipherpool, nothing gets confirmed... strange!

Can anyone else confirm that there's issues with cypher pool and that kittehcoin pool is still only paying out 50 per block? I was sure I got that fixed part night and all my stats were correct but another persons experience would be highly appreciated... Thanks!

cipher pool is working correct for me - the hash rate its showing is wrong but im getting plenty of coins coming in - the reason for it appearing to not confirm is that they require 500 confirmations on the pool, the pool owner didnt know how many confirmations was needed so set it high, as the block list on the pool only lasts the last 30-50 blocks you dont actually get to see any confirmed blocks. but i can confirm they do come through after a few hours ^.^ i've had about 1.7 million over the last 24 hours with 1.3mh mining power so not to bad at all me thinks ^.^

hope it helps :-)
Activity: 168
first you should create a windows wallet because i still don't have one  Wink
Lol, what's wrong with you? Read the thread, I've compiled binary long time ago.
Activity: 238
http://www.kittehcoin.com/

what coin is there mined Huh there are just 50 coins per block not more,

If anyone if mining at kittehcoin.com and you are still only getting 50 reward then STOP Using that worker, create a new one,and you'll be golden! The pool now pays PPS, as it should be on a coin with a random block reward.

KITTEH IZ GOOD - YOU WORKED FOR YOUR MEOW AND YOU SHALL HAVE IT

Shortly I will audit very block mined on the kittehcoin pool and pay each miner their PPS due. No one will go without the MEOW they deserve and Kitteh is happy to be audited by any competent member of the community to prove it.

Such is the will of Kitteh.

first you should create a windows wallet because i still don't have one  Wink
Jump to: