Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 149. (Read 246075 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
No offense but this should be in an alt alt section.
Because it's an alternative to an alt coin Smiley.

But , I still like the cat better than the dog , so good luck with it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Awesome work lonestar106!!! I've been mining all day and have many meows tucked away into the wallet. I'm looking forward to your further work on Kittehcoin.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Bradlu - I started this all out after laughing my ass off at Doge with a friend at, ahem, 4:20 recently, and the it hit me like a ton of bricks:

The Internet loves cats

The Internet loves bitcoin & altcoin

Therefore, cats + alcoin is sure to = at least some good lulz Smiley We all need some right now after the whole China drama.

Plus, it somehow feels more free to experiment with innovative features on a coin that cannot be taken too seriously after you look at the logo. I't be terrified to change a thing on a serious, stodgy altcoin, but heck, why not play here?  I've been thinking about adding a 'jackpot block feature' - you have a 1 in 1000 chance, when you find a block, that your reward will be multiplied by 10x. Then after block 200000, the chance is 1 in 2000, but your reward is multiplied by 20x (or something like that).

Any feedback on this idea? It would sure keep me mining until I scored a jackpot block Smiley

I like the jackpot type incentive. But, I think it really works best when solo mining. Otherwise the jackpot gets diluted. I tried several times solo mining with the wallet and haven't yet been able to connect. Any suggestions?  
Activity: 56
The admin of catcoin is dumb. If you act fast now, lonestar, you can overtake the success trust me.

...and yes I'm not saying this cuz I hold kittehcoin (just ~40k) but I can say that because I was there during his launch.

Very true. I was there during the launch as well. What a cluster f***. Plus the dev for catcoin is in it as a pump and dump. It's obvious when you look at his twitter feed as a day trader.

So far so good on Kittehcoin. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, not a pump and dump for me.. like I said I've barely mined any MEOW and I missed the hyper-low diff period. This is more about having fun, learning new stuff, meeting cool people, and innovating new ideas with the community for me... I've already done well with BTC and I think pump n dump schemes are just scummy as hell to begin with so f that.
The admin of catcoin is dumb. If you act fast now, lonestar, you can overtake the success trust me.

...and yes I'm not saying this cuz I hold kittehcoin (just ~40k) but I can say that because I was there during his launch.

Very true. I was there during the launch as well. What a cluster f***. Plus the dev for catcoin is in it as a pump and dump. It's obvious when you look at his twitter feed as a day trader.

So far so good on Kittehcoin. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
KET4arcwSF466L1ooyJrE1zuXU6tDytE4k
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

Awesome work lonestar106!!! I've been mining all day and have many meows tucked away into the wallet. I'm looking forward to your further work on Kittehcoin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
blockchain doesn't start downloading...
got a couple of nice coins from rubberduckie, thx.
Now Meow to the moon!

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Selling 980,000 meows aka kittehcoins. PM me with offers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
So at http://www.kittehcoin.com/ I have one small transaction of Credit_PPS.

Am I supposed to wait for the website to display the correct numbers or if I withdraw that will I receive the correct number?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Someone is minning at http://kit.cipherpool.com?

i have all my MEOW's unconfirmed...
Activity: 24
Did this coin die? lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I'm selling 1M MEOW, pm me with offers.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Here's the Windows Wallet shared on cryptocointalk forum by a user I'm using this and now receiving coins to the wallet from the pool, no issues so far! Smiley

https://mega.co.nz/#!7ZhWTAAa!R0BFFWkk-YQdJTLDgO8pemp55KcygsvFVPnjAOlRDrU
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I think the statistics on the pool doesn't affect the earnings mate! Smiley Keep an eye on your miner and payouts that should help! Smiley
Activity: 30
http://i.imgur.com/Pk3wOsS.jpg

OK, can someone please explain me what is wrong with this picture and how is it possible???

Same issue here. Been mining for about 5 hours No change. Worker hash is the same.

CGminer says 1.7 mh/s. Cypher shows 0.236 mh/s
OK guys, I've been following this thread all day and mining in a pool all day. I've been trying to solo mine and tried the different ports that people mentioned throughout the posts. Is there a definitive answer on the settings to mine solo?
Bump!
Looking to buy 1-3mil of these, PM me with your offers!
Jump to: