Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 150. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah, hashrate still really low, mine is at 91 @ 32 difficulty

CGMiner shows a consistent 490KHash/s

Having the same issue on Cipherpool, even after mining for over an hour.  Mining at 1.55 Mh/s, but only showing .3 on the site.  Hrmm, odd.

I've been mining there all day. Decent payouts. But, there hash rate is squirrly. Take a look at your worker(s). Their hashrate should be higher. Not as high as 1.55 Mh/s. But, higher. My gues is it will show 310 MH/s based upon mine.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Yeah, hashrate still really low, mine is at 91 @ 32 difficulty

CGMiner shows a consistent 490KHash/s

Having the same issue on Cipherpool, even after mining for over an hour.  Mining at 1.55 Mh/s, but only showing .3 on the site.  Hrmm, odd.
Activity: 98
Diff is over 1 so nobody missed the train yet. However i still think the previous catcoin will trough all fails beat kitteh.

Success depends on popularity. Better coin presentation (topic name, image, wallet, desc.) = more popularity

+1
Activity: 33
Diff is over 1 so nobody missed the train yet. However i still think the previous catcoin will trough all fails beat kitteh.

Success depends on popularity. Better coin presentation (topic name, image, wallet, desc.) = more popularity
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
I agree, however there are positive facts:

- its stable
- wallet which i downloaded is syncing without adding any config file
- wallet is not cloned
- the mining pool is stable and running

All,

Wow. Such hash on kitehcoin. this whole thing started out as a drunken project just to make me happy after working my ass off this Whole year and I'm slightly taken aback by the response.

so I'm spending today building a website for the coin separating the pool from the website and building binaries for Windows OS X and Linux.

My longer term goal is to use kitteh to add new functionality such as enabling sending coin via a nameid address.

I also intends to get some dice and poker sites up ASAP so ppl cash have fun with their MEOW.

hopefully this will help miners get in with renewed faith and start to get mine some serious meow and add legitimacy to the coin.

I could also use another experienced dEv to help me move things forward if any one of you out there is willing to spend a bit of time helping me test and double check configS I would be eternally grateful and so would kiteh (and my wife - she's giving dirty looks Cruz I'm spending Christmas eve day making all this right).pm me if interested.

my apologies for any inconvenience I've caused you and I'll make this right ASAP thanks so much for the feedback and I appreciate your feedback. thanks again.

First thing, as someone suggested: change topic title to make it more popular. Check other coins topics.

Secondly, windows wallet.. must have

also:
- maybe lets make more professional logo
- website
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Want to buy 500k of these!
PM Me with your offers.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Selling 1 million coins

pm me if interested

Cheers
Activity: 20
I wonder if someone will make a dedicated meme-coin exchange.
Activity: 238
i need a client.. my pool is warning me because of treshshold :O
WTS  300k  Kittehcoins,  pm me offer
Buyer MEOW for DIMM

AVAILABLE 1000000 DIMM

Or receiving a gift MEOW Smiley

Activity: 98
WTS 1 mil MEOW. Pm if interested
What do u think about this coin?

I know that catcoin (which had very bad start) still is running so is there any point to dig this cat coin?

Why Kitteh is better? It doesnt have even offical wallet ;/
Activity: 54
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Selling 40k for 0.5 BTC
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So is the unofficial QT client clean?

I scanned it. It seemed ok. I'm still concerned with my seemingly vanished 2479 coins. Unless the block reward really is 47521, but that doesn't seem right.

I'm guessing you're solo mining? Also, I think the block reward may vary from block to block.

That's right. I realised it was a varying payout when I hit a second block. The OP's post didn't make that clear, although I should have put two and two together knowing it's a copy-paste of Dogecoin. Not sure if it's any better than pool mining. Unless I get lucky.
Activity: 196
So is the unofficial QT client clean?

I scanned it. It seemed ok. I'm still concerned with my seemingly vanished 2479 coins. Unless the block reward really is 47521, but that doesn't seem right.

I'm guessing you're solo mining? Also, I think the block reward may vary from block to block.
Activity: 532
Ok, so I found a block, but I was only awarded 47521.00 KittehCoins, instead of 50k. Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

oh no, a small % of your useless coins is gone, bohoo

I didn't ask for the attitude. I just wanted to make sure the unofficial wallet QT wasn't compromised.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Ok, so I found a block, but I was only awarded 47521.00 KittehCoins, instead of 50k. Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

oh no, a small % of your useless coins is gone, bohoo
Jump to: