Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 22. (Read 246033 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
there is holder of 200m MEOW - 1 satoshi was nice price he said (it is not me)

Wow, I'm double out, I wish I could have sold twice.   Up till reading this thread  I was pretty optimistic that this MEOW wasn't a premined coin, but with all these huge whales who bought in or mined at 1 or 2 satoshi lurking around, this is no different than having an enormous premine problem weighing it down.  I understand that something like 4 billion MEOW were already mined due to a bug in the old spec.... and that these "accidentally cheated" MEOW are not going to be taken off the market on relaunch? So what is the point? This is no different than being stuck on the wrong side of a premined coin for anyone who bought after it hit 6 or 7 Satoshi.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Bugger it, holding what I have and just bought more. Undecided
I'm holding 45M but no one btc left to buy more  Cry

There are single individuals holding 45M MEOW?  I am selling out now while I am ahead.  Maybe a bad idea, but prefer to get out while I am a little ahead than have to worry about guessing when one person can switch on "dump" and crash the price all by themselves, and leave me at half where i started. 

Yes there are persons who hold big amount of meow and they are can dump and some or one of them did it several times already but they do it for buy cheap and they will pump it back. Just do not play that game with them, do not sell. When it will come to cryptsy, volume will increase and much more people will buy/sell it i belive less influence of one man. Although i hope dumpers are reasonable persons and will not dump after relaunch, after relaunch nothing should stop kitten from moving to the moon!

There will definitely be whales dumping right after relaunch to quickly take advantage of any price jumps... that's what i'm worried about. I would rather just hold on to all the coins for the long haul but i'm afraid of all the crashes that will happen and how soon we recover.

I am guessing most of the big holders of MEOW are already out.  Most of them probably purchased at 2-4 satoshi which is where it held for weeks prior to the recent uptick in price, selling at 80-100 for 25-50x profit just makes sense to do, especially since the market has been plenty busy enough to handle that kindof volume if spread out over a day or two.

At one point yesterday, I saw 126BTC worth of sell orders at 57 - that is about 221M MEOW, it was gone within a few hours.

600+BTC total volume in the last 24 hrs  At current price of 57 that is a little over 1 BILLION MEOW traded.  almost 25% of total market cap.  And that's still with about 3% (144M) new coins being minted each day.  Incredible.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting

There are single individuals holding 45M MEOW?  I am selling out now while I am ahead.  Maybe a bad idea, but prefer to get out while I am a little ahead than have to worry about guessing when one person can switch on "dump" and crash the price all by themselves, and leave me at half where i started. 

Yes there are persons who hold big amount of meow and they are can dump and some or one of them did it several times already but they do it for buy cheap and they will pump it back. Just do not play that game with them, do not sell. When it will come to cryptsy, volume will increase and much more people will buy/sell it i belive less influence of one man. Although i hope dumpers are reasonable persons and will not dump after relaunch, after relaunch nothing should stop kitten from moving to the moon!

There will definitely be whales dumping right after relaunch to quickly take advantage of any price jumps... that's what i'm worried about. I would rather just hold on to all the coins for the long haul but i'm afraid of all the crashes that will happen and how soon we recover.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Just look at the volume of MEOW/BTC transactions -- they dwarf EVERYTHING ELSE enormously on CoinedUp:
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/coinedup

+1 I'm sure Cryptsy will want a slice of that  Smiley

All exchanges would want a slice from that!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
there is holder of 200m MEOW - 1 satoshi was nice price he said (it is not me)
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Just look at the volume of MEOW/BTC transactions -- they dwarf EVERYTHING ELSE enormously on CoinedUp:

+1 I'm sure Cryptsy will want a slice of that  Smiley
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

Literally makes up more than 50% of Coinedup trading over the past 24 hours.. We crashed them when we jumped, Meow is why it got too slow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Don't worry people. The price will go up! My mate told me I was mad to buy the Moon at 2, sold at 35, a years salary in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 924
I'm holding 45M but no one btc left to buy more  Cry

There are single individuals holding 45M MEOW?  I am selling out now while I am ahead.  Maybe a bad idea, but prefer to get out while I am a little ahead than have to worry about guessing when one person can switch on "dump" and crash the price all by themselves, and leave me at half where i started.  

I've lost about half myself, but still sticking with it, got to??? Roll Eyes

Such negativity, chill guys. Coin has not even launched properly yet lol
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I've lost about half myself, but still sticking with it, got to??? Roll Eyes
Activity: 370

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Still holding all my meows, aint chickened out yet......

https://i.imgur.com/h4OzGJy.png

How about everyone else???
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Kittehcoin now listed at Coin-Swap.net!

Everyday is a good day for kittens.

legendary
What relaunch mean? i don't get it, why do we have to relaunch?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-status-update-relaunch-coming-soon-418209
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-status-update-2-revised-coin-spec-432580

What is this relaunch? What does it mean for my coins (MEOW)?
A: The initial launch lacked branding and a development team and was sparse on info and resources. The current coins, and those being mined will not be affected. The relaunch is just to provide a better foundation for growth as well as launch some new coin features and sites.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
cmon mates, help a fellow miner out Cheesy

KL8EfEnHf2Dkmmk8je5QJizmjAdAqK93A6

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!
Activity: 61
oh, that's why nobodys selling anymore... too bad couldn't collect enough from those dumpers.. it's going UP!!
Activity: 406
 What relaunch mean? i don't get it, why do we have to relaunch?
Activity: 112
See what I mean?  Looking UP UP UP!!!! 

That's one COOL KITTEH!   Cool
legendary
And for the people who dont go to twitter

Just locked in another exchange for listing us at relaunch! That’s 2 exchanges and 3 directories waiting to list us until 2/3
Pages:
Jump to: