Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 24. (Read 246033 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Max Keiser declared in his latest show that Kittehcoin is "done for" and it's over, dead. chk it out

which show? was it on Max's tww account?
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser 11m
Why Are Banking Executives In London Killing Themselves? (No, he was’t long Kittehcoin #MEOW at the top) http://po.st/WeyNjj
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Max Keiser declared in his latest show that Kittehcoin is "done for" and it's over, dead. chk it out

You have a link and the minute of it? thx
legendary
Activity: 2114
I can't take trading on coinedup. It's too painful.

and it loads like a snail from Malaysia side
Activity: 406
"Why Are Banking Executives In London Killing Themselves? (No, he was’t long Kittehcoin #MEOW at the top"

@Keiser

WTf he means?
Activity: 243
u really understand that way?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the cake is a lie
No , it isn't dead. It's just in a coma. Once new services come in and media attention is on , it will go back up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Pretty sure its the multipools dumping coins.
They have no interest in holding and will convert coins for btc as soon as they can.
Basically the way they work. Give us your hash and we'll mine,dump and send you back btc.

Not a big fan
Activity: 132
Hold it. Kitteh will rise again!
Activity: 75
Bugger it, holding what I have and just bought more. Undecided
I'm holding 45M but no one btc left to buy more  Cry
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bugger it, holding what I have and just bought more. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1055
I advice write on big white paper : "MEOW will cost more than 100 satoshi after relaunch" and put on wall.

Dumper dump for buy cheap. Pity we could eat only half of his wall on 39 satoshi then he seems removed it, if he will lose all his meow he proly stop do it *sage*.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
hold and buy in addition now cheap !!!
Activity: 140
Just woke up, slept through all the drama, should I hold or sell and buy back cheaper??? Huh Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 370
> Relaunch monday !

Pardon if this has already been covered somewhere, but I am misunderstanding how this coin is being relaunched if

1. you can already buy it
2. can already mine it
3. and everyone who it would be 'launched' to in these forums (and presumably others), already knows about it?

Who's it going to be launched to?
Activity: 266
Finally i can buy some extra meow for cheap Smiley

Relaunch monday !
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
hey devs,

My brother and I make phone apps and we were wondering if yall want a price checker for iOS or android. Let us know.

Thanks for the offer, but we already have one!

cool is it out yet?
Pages:
Jump to: