Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 23. (Read 246033 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Like we said Meow is great and has 9 lives Smiley
Every live is 100 satoshi up Smiley

Kind regards
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
KKCw7sTLWcL7r5vth6SBSv8237jsKWmM7p

Anyone wanna get me started =]

thx
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Lets take a minute to look at MEOW's price swings objectively.

• Dip was a result of those expecting heavy exclusive promotion from Kaiser exiting.  Sure, he chose to release and promote his own coin; that doesn't invalidate anything he said about MEOW eventually reaching parity with DOGE.
  • MEOW community is doing things to promote and build MEOW as a meme-based brand.  This is more promotion than 9/10 alts ever receive.
  • Devs active.  Total coin numbers will halve.  This makes existing MEOW worth potentially twice as much.
  • Most importantly, MEOW's market cap still only 4% of DOGE.  If MEOW's market cap becomes only 20% of DOGE's (a highly likely event given Kaiser's promotion, other media attention, and our own experience watching DOGE) investors getting in now will realize a 10x ROI

These factors combine to indicate that MEOW is currently massively undervalued. 

I watched a 25 BTC sell wall last night at 42s.  Guess who bought more?  Me.  And I'm glad I did.  That 25 BTC wall evaporated in minutes…before I could liquidate other holdings to grab more.  Even so, my quick thinking and faith in MEOW's resilience meant that I realized a a nearly 50% profit while I slept.

Don't miss out.  Buy (or rebuy) MEOW now! 
Activity: 210
To all dumpers or those who consider dumping:

The below quote is taken from : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-status-update-2-revised-coin-spec-432580

2/3- Official relaunch, this may just be services and coin spec going into affect but we may have some new features too. We will also launch the paperwallet, block explorer, kittehdice, an iOS app, paperwallet, the final cleaned up wiki, and the new website on this date (maybe more services+games too, working with partners)- they'd all go live at the same time and be posted in the same announcement.
- Relaunch schedule for 2/3/2014
- Relaunch will feature primarily revamped websites, new services, games, and merchants

Do not dump before 5 days from now, before hitting new exchanges and below 150satoshi.

Sold 90% of my kittehs when they were at around 100satoshis, honestly that price level was NUTS, It had to be about 40satoshis when the news came about the new block reward structure, but the Hype pushed it up sooo high that it was just nuts.. They should settle around that 30-40satoshi mark for probably until the relaunch when they MIGHT hit that 100satoshi again..
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
To all dumpers or those who consider dumping:

The below quote is taken from : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-status-update-2-revised-coin-spec-432580

2/3- Official relaunch, this may just be services and coin spec going into affect but we may have some new features too. We will also launch the paperwallet, block explorer, kittehdice, an iOS app, paperwallet, the final cleaned up wiki, and the new website on this date (maybe more services+games too, working with partners)- they'd all go live at the same time and be posted in the same announcement.
- Relaunch schedule for 2/3/2014
- Relaunch will feature primarily revamped websites, new services, games, and merchants

Do not dump before 5 days from now, before hitting new exchanges and below 150satoshi.

Activity: 156
Activity: 294
Yea something about this one. I call it KittyKatcoin and told my young son that it is his coin since he likes cats.  Still very minable, huge numbers.
Activity: 140
this is not even started yet [& all these attentions, lol], how can it be done ?
who the fuck is max keiser anyway ? [lol] & why would s1 gives a rat ass about what the moron says about other coins he has no idea about to promote his coin [his profit].

"yeah all coins are shit, except my coin which is MAXcoin", "here are 2 experts that can validate it" [LOL] "give me YOUR money ! coz i am smart"

fuck off.

+1 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
He said it with clear humor.

He has many tweets suggesting this. MEOW will surpass doge.
ebi
Activity: 61
this is not even started yet [& all these attentions, lol], how can it be done ?
who the fuck is max keiser anyway ? [lol] & why would s1 gives a rat ass about what the moron says about other coins he has no idea about to promote his coin [his profit].

"yeah all coins are shit, except my coin which is MAXcoin", "here are 2 experts that can validate it" [LOL] "give me YOUR money ! coz i am smart"

fuck off.
legendary
Activity: 924
Max Keiser declared in his latest show that Kittehcoin is "done for" and it's over, dead. chk it out

which show? was it on Max's tww account?

Comment made around the 25min mark.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q684UxfDSU

Lol he was messing. Do you not understand humor or something?
Kitteh has 9 lives and we have not used up one yet.
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
Cheap Kitteh's for everyone.
Slowly going down  Grin

Monday and new exchanges will bring this coin right up to a new level.
Activity: 140
Max Keiser declared in his latest show that Kittehcoin is "done for" and it's over, dead. chk it out

which show? was it on Max's tww account?

Comment made around the 25min mark.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q684UxfDSU
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
mining pools cause massive difficulty jumps, this is insane
Activity: 243
the banker who died yesterday  jumped from the top of the 33rd floor.  i think he mention this by saying top and meow is going higher than this
Activity: 132
buying meows since cheap, might be last chance..

Same here..
Activity: 61
buying meows since cheap, might be last chance..
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
"Why Are Banking Executives In London Killing Themselves? (No, he was’t long Kittehcoin #MEOW at the top"

@Keiser

WTf he means?

lol!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/humor
Pages:
Jump to: