Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 25. (Read 246033 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
hey devs,

My brother and I make phone apps and we were wondering if yall want a price checker for iOS or android. Let us know.

Thanks for the offer, but we already have one!

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
http://mykittehpool.com

Features
- Dedicated server exclusively for kittehcoin mining
- DDoS protection
- For a limited time mining fees are set to 0% to help grow and stabilize the hash rate
- Proportional payout system
- Server located in the US
- 60 confirmations before rewards are paid credited
- Payouts (both manual and automatic) processed every minute
- Block finders get a nice reward

Those that have mined at http://mpools.net/kittehcoin your login details have already been added.
Any coins that you haven't paid out yet is here waiting for you.
Activity: 540
hey devs,

My brother and I make phone apps and we were wondering if yall want a price checker for iOS or android. Let us know.
wB`
Activity: 84
fucking whale is back.
just sell into that buy wall and be done with it you piece of shit.
It's his wall actually.

most likely....he probably has a ton of meows and a ton of btc...he starts fulfilling all the buys and creates a downward trend...the sheep follow and sell their meows....he then stops selling his meows and starts buying their cheaper meows with his btc. he makes a ton of profit and can continue to do this until people learn.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
fucking whale is back.
It's his wall actually.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
fucking whale is back.
Activity: 238
Annnd after the evening show here in the USA,, hath aktion, you like Kitteh.

Some tunes to pump you back up - Devs plan exposed.

A new pool, working well needs miners, might even get a block or two at this point.

And a online RPG to spend time and kittehs while we wait for launch.

Three new things in one day, on the side not even launch related.

The Kitteh's are coming  
http://kittehcoin.securepayment.cc/vikingkitteh  = tunes

http://kitteh.nitro.org/index.php  = pool

http://www.thisishowithink.com/ = entertainment

Enjoy Troopers ! oops wrong game :0
Activity: 778
Well, I'm no whale, I'm just a small goldfish. I'm a miner. I mined a bit when this kitty first came out after the doggy. I choose this kitty over that other kitty (CAT), I'm retiring for the night, and putting my coins back to fiat. I believe those walls are traps, Sum of bid volume is too low to keep this price. I have no confidence in any coins for the next three days. So GL.

That other kitty had a lot of potential but the developer was talked into forking (for the wrong reasons).  I was able to solo mine one block before the fork.  I switched over to Kitteh afterwards.
wB`
Well, I'm no whale, I'm just a small goldfish. I'm a miner. I mined a bit when this kitty first came out after the doggy. I choose this kitty over that other kitty (CAT), I'm retiring for the night, and putting my coins back to fiat. I believe those walls are traps, Sum of bid volume is too low to keep this price. I have no confidence in any coins for the next three days. So GL.

ya its always a coinflip man. i have been burned both ways. sold 1000 litecoin the day before it hit 50 Sad
sometimes its just a bit of dumb luck.
beo
Activity: 30
wB`
passive and active whales are two different things  Smiley

absolutely
wB`
I can't take trading on coinedup. It's too painful.

i agree...its a terrible experience. the only trading i did on there was buy a ton of MEOW at 1-2 Satoshi Smiley

Whale spotted, FIRE THE HARPOON!

i have quite a stash but im not in it to shit on people. i took a risk when coinedup was going to remove MEOW/BTC. i will sell small amounts every so often but i am in this for the long haul and really believe in the dev team and this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
passive and active whales are two different things  Smiley
beo
Activity: 30

i agree...its a terrible experience. the only trading i did on there was buy a ton of MEOW at 1-2 Satoshi Smiley

Whale spotted, FIRE THE HARPOON!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
snail speed trading on coined up is an art
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
How many MEOWs do you need to be considered a whale?

I've always wanted to be a whale  Shocked
Activity: 238
Miners are dropping off the pools ... Angry

Building owner and electrical dude snooping around the meter,,, musta got the bill.
unplugged for a bit Smiley
wB`

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Funny, how nobody has accused me of being the whale, since I'm creating all the panic.

Think what I'm saying has no wisdom buy buy buy away.

BTW, if you discount the 40s stack and the massive sudden wall. The Sum of bids is less then 10BTC. Now why wouldn't someone want to throw a wall to provide some confidence....

I see what you did there...
Pages:
Jump to: