Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 38. (Read 246063 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
He just tweeted
https://twitter.com/maxkeiser
"30 yrs. experience in markets, finance, and virtual currencies (I have 4 patents), pointed me to the #meow trade. Experience & research FTW."
That's like 3 in  row

I just realized something. Hey Max!? I know you read these forums.

I did notice those sells walls on Meow have greatly reduced since last night. Most of the cheap
coins bought up. People pushing back over 100 again more easliy this time. Buy walls heavier.

Now 109.

I think this will be a long term thing. MEOW and DOGE eternal.
https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=MEOW&base=BTC

Oh Max ... a self-indulged, self-promotion ... philanthropist?!? ... just kidding, I watch him too Wink

Can you/anyone recommend MEOW pools that are legit and working well?

I just tried registering for KittehPool.net ... and login attempts failed ... anyone else getting this?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Honestly I wouldnt touch kitteh with more money now! it has increased in value 100-120X since a week ago, if you got them cheap  -HOOOOLD them., but dont spend money on them right now.

i believe meow will be at the same value as doge soon.

Me too. There is nowhere this coin is going but up.

I mean it's not even on a large exchange, it has Keiser's support + it will surely compete doge. Cats&Dogs, so clear and obvious.

Keiser could see it. Now we're informed too.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Is he talking about meow as in cat-based coins, or MEOW as in Kittehcoin, though?

We do have two other popular catcoins regularly on page one.  Wink

KittehCoin/MEOW. There is no question- https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/427425236208713728  Cool There can only be one true kitteh.
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting

i still have a bunch of other coin that i have in cold storage...btc/ltc/ftc/xpm. but with my trading/spending money im all in.

Oh that's no fun... c'mon, let's go all in together.. put all ur coins in kitteh.

kitty bros for lyfe... we ride together or we die together!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
FFS, this needs to go on coinex or coinmarket.io soon.

Devs, I hope your reconsideration is done and you are planning on this before the relaunch. Choking off demand like this is harmful in the long run.

Also, anyone with a weakass hand can flip a bitch and go dump their shit.

Bitches gonna get fucked sooner or later, so get out while you can lol
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Honestly I wouldnt touch kitteh with more money now! it has increased in value 100-120X since a week ago, if you got them cheap  -HOOOOLD them., but dont spend money on them right now.

i believe meow will be at the same value as doge soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Damnit why did I sell at 22 Satoshi. ¬_¬

I love cat coins. But they've all burned me. You can't trust cats.

Why don't you buy back?

Max will mention it in his show tonight, relaunch on Feb 3rd, cryptsy and other exchanges getting it shortly after... seems like everything is looking positive. Im thinking if I should risk more of my BTC than I already have or even go all in

But with crypto you never know

i have purchased as much meow as i can afford.

So you went all in, and not holding any BTC at the moment?

I'm like 30% in MEOW... Im really considering going all in... but im scared. What if BTC jumps up after Jan 31st and MEOW crashes... I will kill someone

Never ever go all in. It make may you a lot of money once or twice, but it will catch you eventually and you will end up with next to nothing. Mark my words.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Why don't you buy back?

Max will mention it in his show tonight, relaunch on Feb 3rd, cryptsy and other exchanges getting it shortly after... seems like everything is looking positive. Im thinking if I should risk more of my BTC than I already have or even go all in

honestly I wouldnt touch kitteh with more money now! it has increased in value 100-120X since a week ago, if you got them cheap  -HOOOOLD them., but dont spend money on them right now.

I know that much. I could make a substantial loss if I did. I sold prematurely. No biggy. Still far better than buying at the end of a trend. That would be far worse.
wB`

Why don't you buy back?

I'm like 30% in MEOW... Im really considering going all in... but im scared. What if BTC jumps up after Jan 31st and MEOW crashes... I will kill someone

i still have a bunch of other coin that i have in cold storage...btc/ltc/ftc/xpm. but with my trading/spending money im all in.
legendary
dafar consulting

Why don't you buy back?

legendary

Why don't you buy back?

Me too + a bunch of USDe
wB`

Why don't you buy back?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Why don't you buy back?

honestly I wouldnt touch kitteh with more money now! it has increased in value 100-120X since a week ago, if you got them cheap  -HOOOOLD them., but dont spend money on them right now.
legendary
dafar consulting

Why don't you buy back?

1 MEOW to = 4000 satoshi

C'mon MEOW devs, just cut the total supply to 1/4 instead of 1/2, you can do it... make me happy!

it will probably hit that in the near future. just hold and be patient.

Is it safe to hold it in coinedup?

What if that site disappears? Im scared to use wallets incase my computer crashes or if someone steals my coins like all the reports i've been hearing

They are superior to Cryptsy in terms of support and have NEVER held my funds on purpose.

For me they are a first class exchange.
But expect slow load times. They are probably around 50,000 users now. Up from 2,000 6 weeks ago.

I've got a book on Elliot Wave Principles to digest before I spend another single satoshi on altcoins. It's probably been my worst sell so far.
legendary
Is he talking about meow as in cat-based coins, or MEOW as in Kittehcoin, though?

Kitteh I believe cause the codename is [MEOW], so is the twitter trend and so Kitteh is listed on exchanges (see coinedup).

We do have two other popular catcoins regularly on page one.  Wink

Nice try Tongue

You can still buy, before everyone learns it from MAX and before hitting Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
1 MEOW to = 4000 satoshi

C'mon MEOW devs, just cut the total supply to 1/4 instead of 1/2, you can do it... make me happy!

it will probably hit that in the near future. just hold and be patient.

Is it safe to hold it in coinedup?

What if that site disappears? Im scared to use wallets incase my computer crashes or if someone steals my coins like all the reports i've been hearing

They are superior to Cryptsy in terms of support and have NEVER held my funds on purpose.

For me they are a first class exchange.
But expect slow load times. They are probably around 50,000 users now. Up from 2,000 6 weeks ago.

At 4am China uses it heavily and it sloooowwws.

Kitteh I believe cause the codename is [MEOW], so is the twitter trend and so Kitteh is listed on exchanges (see coinedup).

Nice try Tongue

legendary

Nice try Tongue

lol
Pages:
Jump to: