Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 71. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Grin guys stop buying at high prices dumpers are giving it away, now it's at four, in another half hour we can pick up at three stop wasting satooshis  Grin

Edit: attention dumpers, if you don't sell now, I am dropping my offer to 2 or 1 satooshi in half hour  Wink

Seems the're not listening.. price is going up again.

I had .5btc ready to buy @ 3  Angry

Oh, ye of little faith, dumpers are waking up now  Grin , only few small orders between us and them  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 74
Kit.cipherpool.com is offline, any problem?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is it not going to cause a problem that a select few people are going to hold massive amounts of kitteh especially if the rewards are halved or whatnot? That guy with 200million kitteh could easily crash the market and still have kitteh to spare.

with 4,000,000,000 Meows mined already a 200 million holder can not crash the market.

The ability to control/crash a market has nothing to do with the number of coins in circulation, has to do with the amount of daily trading volume.

There may be 4billion MEOW in circulation but trading volume is only a couple hundred million MEOW per day, so one person with 200million MEOW could easily control the market.

In fact, it is for this reason that prices have been so low - 144Million new MEOW mined each day and only ~150million total trading volume means that miner/dumpers can easily force down the price.
Activity: 224
Grin guys stop buying at high prices dumpers are giving it away, now it's at four, in another half hour we can pick up at three stop wasting satooshis  Grin

Edit: attention dumpers, if you don't sell now, I am dropping my offer to 2 or 1 satooshi in half hour  Wink

Seems the're not listening.. price is going up again.

I had .5btc ready to buy @ 3  Angry

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
anyone know of a good meow dice game?
Is it not going to cause a problem that a select few people are going to hold massive amounts of kitteh especially if the rewards are halved or whatnot? That guy with 200million kitteh could easily crash the market and still have kitteh to spare.

with 4,000,000,000 Meows mined already a 200 million holder can not crash the market.

heh my mistake, didn't realise that many had been mined already. But regardless that 4,000,000,000 isn't exactly spread out.

Wouldn't be any problem, person with 200 Mil knows when he sells everyhting he won't get money of them Wink

Current Difficulty    3.34416764
Est. Next Difficulty    4.22717819 (Change in 753 Blocks)
Activity: 750

heh my mistake, didn't realise that many had been mined already. But regardless that 4,000,000,000 isn't exactly spread out.

Activity: 750
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
I have a MacMini 2011 GPU mining at 60KH/s and it's found 12 blocks in a period of 2 weeks, 3 in the last day  That's not bad.
Activity: 182
when they come, i go and when they go, i comeback Cheesy
Grin there will be a new wave of dumpers because of the increased hashrate, stop offering them anything above 3 satooshi lol, let's take away the coins for cheap

Even those dumpers aren't going to sell at 3 Smiley
There won't be any profitability for them Smiley

Kind regards

Seems we just pulled the carpet, 3 satooshi it is  Grin I'll pick up at 3 satooshi not higher. With difficulty at 4 I don't see why they will not sell it at 3, obviously by now there is no support for dumpers at higher prices they ate the walls already, I would not give them a satooshi more than they deserve  Wink

Edit: Sell it now at 3 or risk going to 2 in another hour  Grin

wish it would happen, but it aint gonna happen...

If no one feeds the dumpers more satooshis, it will happen, they tore through 6 bitcoins already, only 0.8 btc is left between them and 3 satooshi, not far before it hits 3 and even 2.
Activity: 210
Grin there will be a new wave of dumpers because of the increased hashrate, stop offering them anything above 3 satooshi lol, let's take away the coins for cheap

Kind regards

Seems we just pulled the carpet, 3 satooshi it is  Grin I'll pick up at 3 satooshi not higher. With difficulty at 4 I don't see why they will not sell it at 3, obviously by now there is no support for dumpers at higher prices they ate the walls already, I would not give them a satooshi more than they deserve  Wink

wish it would happen, but it aint gonna happen...

Kind regards

Kind regards
wB`
Activity: 84
+1
Pages:
Jump to: