Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 73. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Grin                                                              Grin
Grin                Sell, sell! Very soon               Grin
Grin            After dumpers disappear           Grin
Grin          Kitteh's going to the moon!
        Grin
Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Thanx dumpers think I'll stop buying now I've amassed 200,000,000 Meows!! See you all on the dark side of the moon!! Wink

Shocked that's a lot of meow. Feel bad for the people that sold it! Hard at work over here!

Feel bad about them? Screw them! While some of us were making giveaways, promotions and stuff like that they were dumping all our work! No pity on them!

Will see +100 satoshis soon!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Yes, I have bought 1M of them now for 9 satoshis.

Kitteh to the moon
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Choo choo chooo. Come on!! Kill the dog!

Activity: 210
HOLY FUK! we just touched 10satoshi. Explosion starting RIGHT NOW

Activity: 154
Is there any other exchanges besides coinedup that kitteh is trading on?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Thanx dumpers think I'll stop buying now I've amassed 200,000,000 Meows!! See you all on the dark side of the moon!! Wink

Shocked that's a lot of meow. Feel bad for the people that sold it! Hard at work over here!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Obviously hoping for over 100 satoshi's, & whatever sell slow!!!!! . look how doge is doing!! If Kitteh gets a good community behind it there's no reason she can't do just as well, maybe better considering less coins!?!! The dog verses cat shit should help it, with cat lovers jumping ship from doge Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Net hash rate shows faith in coin, to the moon!
and we are at 8 satoshi, im not touching mine till 70-80
Activity: 60
On the plus side, we're just about to hit 8 Satoshi  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Net hashrate has doubled in the last hour - diff is about to reach 5 - the "easy mining" days may be over

Holy crap...

If, and I do mean IF, we manage to hit 100 Satoshi and you decide to sell, we're not going to stay at 100 Satoshi for long!  Shocked Shocked
congrats at 7 satoshi now!
Activity: 129

Holy crap...
Activity: 169
Just installed client, dont know that i'll be mining (have GTX660) so only 50kH/s.

For the generous ppl, I'm Acception donations here: KJ9mfjNcT3E4uWQowW2d2ikWjdRtEuBreu

Huh Huh

I'm mining with a GTX570 at 220KH/s, so you should be getting more than 50KH/s. Are you using Cudaminer?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just installed client, dont know that i'll be mining (have GTX660) so only 50kH/s.

For the generous ppl, I'm Acception donations here: KJ9mfjNcT3E4uWQowW2d2ikWjdRtEuBreu
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Anyone have a contact for Cipherpool? My account there is locked (no idea why) and there is no support contact...

You can try using the "Forgot password" link, that should work.  I believe JohnDorien operates this pool, you can try PM'ing him.

Tried to reset PW on your advice... it let me reset it, but then when I tried to log in, same thing "account locked". I sent an email to admin@cipherpool and will PM John... thanks!

Had not noticed that JohnDorien had PM'd me about this issue from a prior question I asked (OOPS!). Yes, JohnDorien appears to run the pool, and I assume all will be well soon.
Pages:
Jump to: