Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 72. (Read 246073 times)

wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
once the coin is on a real exchange (not coinedup) the price will take off. coinedup should start charging trading fees so that they can pay for a faster server imo
Activity: 70
I'll tell you guys one thing, I been with kitteh from day one, mining and buying from dumpers, that 6 satooshi wall is the last chance to invest in this coin before it hit sky high. I too bought this at 1 satooshi, so for me selling at any price now is 100's of percent profit for me. BUT I already know better. What will happen on relaunch will blow you minds, and mark my words  Grin

Btw there is a little secret place on IRC where exchanges can look and see how much hashing power a certain coin is attracting, before the doge hit it big, and before it even got listed on cryptsy, there was a hashing power similar to what the kitteh is attracting, so in short, I know where kitteh is going  Wink

I said that stuff today, I thought I'd  just add a little correction. 7 days to relaunch  Grin Relaunch is on the 27th of January, if anyone needs to know.
wB`
BTW do we know the date of relaunch?
What exactly does it mean when a coin is "relaunched" ?

It means that this coin is adding new features all around and the block reward is changing. (soon it will be very difficult to mine and acquire 1 million MEOWS) A new dev team took this coin over and have been working diligently trying to make this coin unique.
Activity: 81
http://mpools.net/kittehcoin

Introducing a brand new kittehcoin mining pool!

Featuring:
- 0% mining fee. *** Limited time only ***
- 60 confirmations before payout
- Proportional payout system
- Salted passwords
- DDOS protection from cloudflare
- Random giveaways to regular miners. Have a low hashrate?

Join now for the chance to get 50k extra MEOW just by pointing your miners at my pool!

We are doing well for ourselves here but we need more miners... MOAR...

So far we have found 69 valid blocks with all systems running properly and payouts running every minute.
I am monitoring the website all day to ensure it keeps running smoothly.

I am still operating at a 0% mining fee and I will be for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

What exactly does it mean when a coin is "relaunched" ?
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Hahaha Happy for those that didn't sell like dumping rats! We are going to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I just keep hearing in the coming week...not sure if true. Must wait. Only option.
1/27 is what i heard Smiley
better save those coins guys!

Thanks guys, cheers
wB`
1/27 is what i heard Smiley
better save those coins guys!
Activity: 70
I just keep hearing in the coming week...not sure if true. Must wait. Only option.
Activity: 22
wB`
ya difficulty has been going up quite a bit lately. i have all my miners mining away before the reward change!
Activity: 266
You guys realize that since Coinedup is not allowing any deposits (daemon down) right now, the MEOW market is stuck unnaturally at whatever people have in their Coinedup wallets, creating an artificial shortage e.g. a "thin market" .... right?

MEOW may plummet as soon as the daemon comes back up....

BE CAREFUL

i'm depositing just fine

You are depositing MEOW to sell? My point is that nobody can sell right now unless the MEOW are in the system.

Lots of other coins too !

Yes, to handle the DOGE volume. For a while it looked like evrything except DOGE, BTC, and LTC were offline. A few others have come back up... My point is that this run up to 10 satoshi may be 100% a function of the inability for sellers to enter the market. Just be careful. If I'm wrong, that's awesome. If not...

Diff is also rising that's why the price is skyrocketing
wB`
Coinedup is slow right now but even at 10 Satoshis it is still quite undervalued. Especially with the relaunch and the change in block reward. I would hold onto my coins.
Activity: 45
You guys realize that since Coinedup is not allowing any deposits (daemon down) right now, the MEOW market is stuck unnaturally at whatever people have in their Coinedup wallets, creating an artificial shortage e.g. a "thin market" .... right?

BE CAREFUL

i'm depositing just fine

You are depositing MEOW to sell? My point is that nobody can sell right now unless the MEOW are in the system.

Yes, to handle the DOGE volume. For a while it looked like evrything except DOGE, BTC, and LTC were offline. A few others have come back up... My point is that this run up to 10 satoshi may be 100% a function of the inability for sellers to enter the market. Just be careful. If I'm wrong, that's awesome. If not...
Activity: 266

BE CAREFUL

i'm depositing just fine

BE CAREFUL

i'm depositing just fine

BE CAREFUL
its down for like 30minutes! cant really change anything
forgot to buy your kittehs while they were still low?

Bought in at 2, TYVM, and mined a shit ton. It is not down for 30 minutes - it's still down and has been for several hours with this message:
http://imgur.com/jd6EcDV

Activity: 154

BE CAREFUL

i'm depositing just fine
Activity: 210

BE CAREFUL
its down for like 30minutes! cant really change anything
forgot to buy your kittehs while they were still low?

BE CAREFUL
Pages:
Jump to: