Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 8. (Read 246032 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Correct me if im wrong but after tomorrow I think blocks are halved with the restructuring.  Also any sign of price increase will more than likely jump the net hash. Dont expect these kind of numbers in the future.
I use 247kitteh and have no affiliation with them. I just like their pool its always up and the payouts are good.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Right now I get about 75000 coins per day at 1500 hash assuming the net rate stays around 3 ghz. I dont know where you are getting this 25 coin figure from. This is an awesome coin to mine as long as these hashpools stay out.
where are you mining?
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Right now I get about 75000 coins per day at 1500 hash assuming the net rate stays around 3 ghz. I dont know where you are getting this 25 coin figure from. This is an awesome coin to mine as long as these hashpools stay out.

its very profitable right now to mine. i have been mining since day one Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Maybe am I wrong, but is it right now that with 1 mhs you get just 25 coins per day?? With price 0,0000005 it doesnt much make sense to me.
With 1 Mhash you should get cca 30000 meows per day at difficulty 30
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I can't believe this is still sitting around 50 Satoshi.  Once this starts to get some upward momentum I think we will see a buying frenzy.  I just wish I had more BTC to put into it!
It's a little hard to move up when the order book has 10,000+ BTC in asks to ~60 BTC in bids.  Here's hoping some of those sellers get a little more realistic soon, or another exchange picks up MEOW and some of the steam can get released.

very true. definitely need some buy support.
Activity: 370
I can't believe this is still sitting around 50 Satoshi.  Once this starts to get some upward momentum I think we will see a buying frenzy.  I just wish I had more BTC to put into it!
It's a little hard to move up when the order book has 10,000+ BTC in asks to ~60 BTC in bids.  Here's hoping some of those sellers get a little more realistic soon, or another exchange picks up MEOW and some of the steam can get released.
Suh
Activity: 146
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
anyone know what time this relaunch is supposed to go down??
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I laughed. Great stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

LMAO!

Thank god, i was getting really concerned that it was somewhat official. Would take me 20 mins to try and decipher a few sentances then id give up! Ban the twat!!
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Yeah maybe i can't see all the exchange alternatives, this would be probably impossible to stop such a phenomenom  Smiley
Activity: 238
Government don't do it but, for stop a crypto, you ddos all node of the coin and he are not very strong... (don't follow all conversation, for bitcoin, too much node for that... but for an alt coin...)
legendary
Activity: 924
Crypto's are decentralized there is no way government can control it, even with full force they would fail

If they forbid fiat transfer from exchanges to banks, you'd have a big pile of crypto that worth nothing.

https://localbitcoins.com/
Also the world does not evolve around the USA, plenty of other countries who will allow it.
They cant stop us, even if they tried.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Crypto's are decentralized there is no way government can control it, even with full force they would fail

If they forbid fiat transfer from exchanges to banks, you'd have a big pile of crypto that worth nothing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Maybe am I wrong, but is it right now that with 1 mhs you get just 25 coins per day?? With price 0,0000005 it doesnt much make sense to me.
Pages:
Jump to: