Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 6. (Read 246032 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
3:00 am GMT 4/3, 11:00 pm East Coast US time 3/3

so relaunched already happened?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

isnt that 10:00 pm EST?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 154
when exactly is the relaunch happening?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Please keep voting on what sort of charitable action we should take - I'd like to see a decent number of votes before we move forward:
http://kittehcoin.info/forums/donors'-development-discussion-(bounty)/real-world-charitable-donation/

Also - donations can be sent to KFYDw4RHKNWTJm9LqnbooaAHdQjXN2JUWX  -- 550,000 Meow donated so far!! Awesome!

50k Meow sent for the Kittehs!
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
-Tipbot
-Cryptsy, possible other exchanges?
-Reddit support
-China Support
-Block Having
-New ways to spend
-Mainstream Marketing
-A real deal Dev team, they actually work really hard with a bunch of talent from what I'm seeing
-Good mining
-Super high Volume for its market position

You tell me?

+100
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
-Tipbot
-Cryptsy, possible other exchanges?
-Reddit support
-China Support
-Block Having
-New ways to spend
-Mainstream Marketing
-A real deal Dev team, they actually work really hard with a bunch of talent from what I'm seeing
-Good mining
-Super high Volume for its market position

You tell me?
Activity: 196
what is that all about the relaunch? It is just to reduce the coins to 25B, or are there some more things that changed?

Bunch of services and other surprises too Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Please keep voting on what sort of charitable action we should take - I'd like to see a decent number of votes before we move forward:
http://kittehcoin.info/forums/donors'-development-discussion-(bounty)/real-world-charitable-donation/

Also - donations can be sent to KFYDw4RHKNWTJm9LqnbooaAHdQjXN2JUWX  -- 550,000 Meow donated so far!! Awesome!

I've just sent over 50K Meow from my Coinedup Wallet. I'll vote in the next couple of minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
what is that all about the relaunch? It is just to reduce the coins to 25B, or are there some more things that changed?
Activity: 238

Great initiative! Both for the cause and for the publicity of Kittehcoin. Voted of course.

Please get the donation address up on the KittehCoin website (not forum or wiki) to increase trust.

Still get a cross scripting error on the link. Can you fix that please.
I will not allow it here.

I'm assuming this is from a PC level application you've got installed ( norton or the like )?
Because this seems to be a false positive.
I don't see anything on that site that would indicate a cross site scripting attack....

No Norton ect... just IE10 and default security settings.
It is not false, just not allowed, clicking (OK) will turn it off for good.
I do not do that.
I know the site is good, just do not like the malformed link.

I honestly can't see what's malformed about the link.
I don't know why it would complain about cross site scripting.
Since it seems like IE is the only browser complaining, it certainly appears that it's a browser problem. It's not like IE ever tries to adhere to standards....

Hehe, I thought IE made the standard for others to follow nowadays. OK I got ya, will drop it where it stands.
It is just me. OT anaway so GO kitteh ! HOLD.
Activity: 58

Also - donations can be sent to KFYDw4RHKNWTJm9LqnbooaAHdQjXN2JUWX  -- 550,000 Meow donated so far!! Awesome!

Great initiative! Both for the cause and for the publicity of Kittehcoin. Voted of course.

Please get the donation address up on the KittehCoin website (not forum or wiki) to increase trust.

I'm assuming this is from a PC level application you've got installed ( norton or the like )?
I don't see anything on that site that would indicate a cross site scripting attack....

I do not do that.

I honestly can't see what's malformed about the link.
I don't know why it would complain about cross site scripting.
Since it seems like IE is the only browser complaining, it certainly appears that it's a browser problem. It's not like IE ever tries to adhere to standards....

Also - donations can be sent to KFYDw4RHKNWTJm9LqnbooaAHdQjXN2JUWX  -- 550,000 Meow donated so far!! Awesome!

I do not do that.
Activity: 58

Activity: 12

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
he must be a creature of habit  Smiley

he could do it several hours early Sad i am not sleeping second night Smiley Cheap meow! i can't miss it Sad
People are leaving doge train it seems : https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/132 . Will some of them buy MEOW ? I sure think so Cheesy

DOGE will go up right in step.. watch.

kittehs are full of surpriszez.
Pages:
Jump to: