Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 7. (Read 246032 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the cake is a lie
People are leaving doge train it seems : https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/132 . Will some of them buy MEOW ? I sure think so Cheesy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
my os wallet works just fine,cant remember if got from here or kitteh web??
Going back to discussion about govt shutting down silk rd and killing off altcoins, sure the govt shut down silk rd but it had the effect of drmatically bosting bitcoin, helping it go to 1000 dollers. Would be very hard, even next to impossible for governments to shutdown an alt. They would need to seriously crack down on the internet first, can see signs of that going on but were long way off still!!!!

Not the entire structure Smiley the scammers fraudsters, and not today, later on when it is "commercialized"  Stores ATM ect.
Or Illegal purpose like ole silky.

Think to the future on this.
We are in today.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
that stubborn whale, same dance everyday Smiley

Why same time? Smiley he came from work? Smiley

Prolly a pool with scheduled auto selling.

coinedup haven't api trading option means no auto-selling... although he can do it manualy
wB`

Prolly a pool auto selling.

definitely. a lot of people are buying up some cheap coin.
legendary
he must be a creature of habit  Smiley
Activity: 238

Prolly a pool with scheduled auto selling.
legendary

legendary
wB`
How will the new blockchain work, or is it even new? Will transactions still go through the network tomorrow? Also, is there any risk to losing coins with the Wallet update?  I'm not very good on the technical side, any advice would be Meowch apussiated Thanks  Grin

you wont lose any coins. all you need to do is update the client. make sure you backup your wallet.dat file in multiple places though. once you update the client you will be all set.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
How will the new blockchain work, or is it even new? Will transactions still go through the network tomorrow? Also, is there any risk to losing coins with the Wallet update?  I'm not very good on the technical side, any advice would be Meowch apussiated Thanks  Grin
legendary
Same time same 120m coins selling on coined up, is it hashco?
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Please keep voting on what sort of charitable action we should take - I'd like to see a decent number of votes before we move forward:
http://kittehcoin.info/forums/donors'-development-discussion-(bounty)/real-world-charitable-donation/

Also - donations can be sent to KFYDw4RHKNWTJm9LqnbooaAHdQjXN2JUWX  -- 550,000 Meow donated so far!! Awesome!
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
Price will increase at re-launch but we warn you right now, DO NOT SELL YOUR MEOWs, we don't want anyone kicking themselves because they could have made 10 times their money!!!

http://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-(non-client)-meow-talk/important-info-about-the-coin-price-after-the-relaunch/

MEOW is consistently in 20's range in market cap, but consistently in 7-8th place in 24h volume.  Not making any predictions based on this, it's just an interesting characteristic. 

If there was a reddit tipbot I'd buy a handful of MEOW (5000 or so) to use it there for fun, but more to see how it is received by people who wouldn't seem to be the type to be aware of crypto at all.   

There is one now Smiley http://www.reddit.com/r/kittehcoin/comments/1wsxl0/tip_bot_needs_your_love/

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
MEOW is consistently in 20's range in market cap, but consistently in 7-8th place in 24h volume.  Not making any predictions based on this, it's just an interesting characteristic. 

If there was a reddit tipbot I'd buy a handful of MEOW (5000 or so) to use it there for fun, but more to see how it is received by people who wouldn't seem to be the type to be aware of crypto at all.   
Activity: 81
My Kitteh Pool

http://mykittehpool.com

Features
Stratum Vardiff
DDoS protection
0% fees!
Round Earnings are credited after 60 confirmations
Proportional Payout
Constantly monitored
Crypto's are decentralized there is no way government can control it, even with full force they would fail

If they forbid fiat transfer from exchanges to banks, you'd have a big pile of crypto that worth nothing.

Even with that, there's other ways to get it, you can trade linden for bitcoin right now, so it's an extra step but there will always be some sort of barter way to procure it..
wB`
Correct me if im wrong but after tomorrow I think blocks are halved with the restructuring.  Also any sign of price increase will more than likely jump the net hash. Dont expect these kind of numbers in the future.

you are correct. i would expect the price will jump considerably in the next week or so.
Activity: 139
I use 247kitteh and have no affiliation with them. I just like their pool its always up and the payouts are good.
i also mine there but i get 30k/day with 1400kh
Pages:
Jump to: