Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO] - page 21. (Read 33415 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I agree that Merit is an interesting project -- no doubt that it's the most interesting I've seen in the last couple months here in the ANN section.

But, for all of you that have said you are going to invest *ALL* of your BTC into it -- I must say that this is totally inadvisable.

You need to think of your crypto as a full portfolio.  Just like with your normal stocks, you want to have a high-risk group and a low-risk group of assets.

While Merit seems really good as far as new altcoins go, you should limit yours investment to something reasonable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have another question regarding Growth Mining. Couldn't a handful of people working very efficiently end up causing a sort of  growth mining centralization?

Proof of Growth allows for people to be rewarded based on their community growth score. The 50% of the mining rewards gets randomly distributed in a form of a lottery every single block. Lets say someone has multiple accounts with large communities, they might get a high chance of winning the lottery, they never get 100% of the rewards.

Also invites are distributed randomly in a variety of ways as well.

So to answer your question, yes those with a big community may have a higher chance of rewards, but it will be extremely difficult -especially as the Merit network continues to grow the growth rewards get distributed across more wallet, limiting the return for any bad actors.

I hope that helps.

KAMO saves the day once again lol. Thanks!

Are there any communities of growth miners now? I assume they would split the lottery if they worked together?

I airdrop random Merit onto those under me who I see are active and growing. I also share free invites to those below me if they need them, and prove to be growing the community- it helps all of us so  I try to promote the community sharing concept with those who are not trying to abuse the generosity .

the growth rewards are paid out per block- so they'll be .3-.6 MRT per payment - not a set amount per day or month. it's per 60 second chance of winning based on your community growth score.

So if I join under you, would you be rewarded a small amount for every person I invite?
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I have another question regarding Growth Mining. Couldn't a handful of people working very efficiently end up causing a sort of  growth mining centralization?

Proof of Growth allows for people to be rewarded based on their community growth score. The 50% of the mining rewards gets randomly distributed in a form of a lottery every single block. Lets say someone has multiple accounts with large communities, they might get a high chance of winning the lottery, they never get 100% of the rewards.

So to answer your question, yes those with a big community may have a higher chance of rewards, but it will be extremely difficult -especially as the Merit network continues to grow the growth rewards get distributed across more wallet, limiting the return for any bad actors.

I hope that helps.

Are there any communities of growth miners now? I assume they would split the lottery if they worked together?

I airdrop random Merit onto those under me who I see are active and growing. I also share free invites to those below me if they need them, and prove to be growing the community- it helps all of us so  I try to promote the community sharing concept with those who are not trying to abuse the generosity .

the growth rewards are paid out per block- so they'll be .3-.6 MRT per payment - not a set amount per day or month. it's per 60 second chance of winning based on your community growth score.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=gda            If you need invites

My hash rate is 37 h/s  12 invites are availble
Activity: 9
I have been mining Merit for a few months now and it is truly an amazing project. The software is easy to use and intuitive and with one click cpu/gpu mining inside a super clean desktop wallet with cross platform integration you are looking at the most user friendly crypto on earth. On top of all that great core software you now have a full blown P2P Escrow called Merit Market where you can instantly link your Merit Wallet and buy/sell Merit for BTC now with a safe, decentralized system with plans for ETH FIAT and more ALTS coming! If you are excited just like me and 1000's of other people then just click my invite link and I can get you setup with the wallet downloaded and you mining in just a few minutes! https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=keepwatukill I will give you 1 Merit to get started and answer any specific questions you have!
copper member
Activity: 38

I hope that helps.

Some pools do. Communities of real miners sharing PoG rewards dunno but groups of friends are confirmed there, hope they share what they get Tongue
Activity: 49
mineable without computer?
+ cancelable transactions?

thets something new, but if transaction will cencelable, and you use money for buy or sel something. you want w8 to complate transaction, and its not good for holders
Cancellable transactions are related to escrow links and not other transactions. It's a link that carries some MRT coins or INV tokens with it. Unless they are accepted, the sent coins/tokens remain in escrow. It is these links that can be cancelled until they are accepted by recipient. Normal transactions cannot be cancelled. Hope that helps.

I hope that helps.

Activity: 14
Greetings,
Seems like a very interesting business,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 61
mineable without computer?
+ cancelable transactions?

thets something new, but if transaction will cencelable, and you use money for buy or sel something. you want w8 to complate transaction, and its not good for holders
Activity: 70

I hope that helps.
Activity: 164
Someone sent me a link to this and said it could possibly be a replacement for Paypal. Where can I read more about that? Is that the main function?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Is it only the marketplace that's decentralized?
copper member
Activity: 38
What will the decentralized Merit Market be used for exactly?

Adding liquidity independent from any central exchange, I believe that's a pretty solid reason by itself as long as the DEX is developed well.
Activity: 63
What will the decentralized Merit Market be used for exactly?
Good morning
I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, do not repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Where are you getting that number from?  That seems really big for no airdrop or anything.  

Can you post some proof?

Not trying to be mean -- just want to be sure we are vetting the information here.  I bet others are curious too.

When it comes to investing, concrete evidence is always strongly preferred. I'd also love to see.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Where are you getting that number from?  That seems really big for no airdrop or anything.  

Can you post some proof?

Not trying to be mean -- just want to be sure we are vetting the information here.  I bet others are curious too.
Hello,  Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great idea, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Pages:
Jump to: