Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀🚀🚀Merit🚀🚀🚀[Proof-of-Growth][PoW][Vaults][Aliases][Escrow][No ICO] - page 23. (Read 33415 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

http://merit.tera.tn and http://merit.samp.io successfully added to Pool Explorer:  Merit Pools

What about the invites , how will they be distributed? . - it is something that must be clarified from the beginning.

thx in advance for take the time to create  pools
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
Seems like it is one of the decent business that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!

I know this is just spam, but the bots got a point lol

For those that didn't see these articles someone posted earlier in the thread. The merit core team isn't messing around :

https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/09/a-modcloth-cofounder-just-launched-an-invite-only-cryptocurrency/

https://www.geekwire.com/2018/modcloth-co-founder-aims-create-worlds-used-cryptocurrency-new-startup-merit/

https://www.ethnews.com/when-crypto-and-esports-collide

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Seems like it is one of the decent business that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
Well you just disrupted all the crypto mining industry, Amazing work by you guys.

Agreed, what makes you think that? 🤔 Is it the ease of use ? The algorithm used? Proof of Growth + Proof of work?

Would love to hear more about why you think that 👍
Activity: 14
Well you just disrupted all the crypto mining industry, Amazing work by you guys.
Activity: 52
If you need an invite You can join it  Smiley Smiley

this is Proof-of-Growth need invite to create address

below

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=MPCX68j9uMcS4bwxcyqeapmfpXoZa6ykaX
Activity: 38
Just wanted to add I've been mining Merit since the CPU days, now mining with all my rigs on icemining.  What everybody's been saying about the dev team is true. I've been getting personal responses from Adil the entire time. Truly a top notch team that seems to care about not only their project, but the community that supports it.

I've mined/traded/hodling everything from eth, zec, zen, rvn to a myriad of shitcoins left and right.  I've never seen a project with this much potential, not even close.

Not to mention how easy it is to get started mining. Once you unlock the wallet it’s just a few clicks to get the mining started

^ under rated point of the day. The Merit Lightweight wallet is the easiest ive seen in a while

The wallets are cross platform (Mobile Android + iOS(beta) // Windows // Mac // Linux) and CLI. + 3rd party miner recent released as well.

There is a core wallet that acts as a node -

overall - as a young/early project they really have pushed hard to make the software accessible + easy to use.

It’s state of the art industry changing stuff haha. No more dealing with the CMD prompt or having to disable antivirus. I’ve mined half a dozen different coins in the 8-9 months I’ve been in crypto. Merit is by far the easiest and quickest crypto to mine.. All you gotta do is download the lightwallet and use my code @parachuteitst0ny Smiley
Activity: 28
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Just wanted to add I've been mining Merit since the CPU days, now mining with all my rigs on icemining.  What everybody's been saying about the dev team is true. I've been getting personal responses from Adil the entire time. Truly a top notch team that seems to care about not only their project, but the community that supports it.

I've mined/traded/hodling everything from eth, zec, zen, rvn to a myriad of shitcoins left and right.  I've never seen a project with this much potential, not even close.

Not to mention how easy it is to get started mining. Once you unlock the wallet it’s just a few clicks to get the mining started

^ under rated point of the day. The Merit Lightweight wallet is the easiest ive seen in a while

The wallets are cross platform (Mobile Android + iOS(beta) // Windows // Mac // Linux) and CLI. + 3rd party miner recent released as well.

There is a core wallet that acts as a node -

overall - as a young/early project they really have pushed hard to make the software accessible + easy to use.
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?

I know this is a spam comment , but all of the data is available on blockstats.merit.me

And there are other community made tools like the explorer linked on the announcement 😉

I was gonna say what da faq? Haha
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?

I know this is a spam comment , but all of the data is available on blockstats.merit.me

And there are other community made tools like the explorer linked on the announcement 😉

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
Did this project do an airdrop yet?  If not, will there be one? 

Also, if you are not doing an ICO, how are bigger investors supposed to be able to buy larger bags?

Not sure if anyone answered this, you can purchase up to 10k MRT per transaction right now (even if its comprised of tiny sellers) at https://market.merit.me/exchange

If you want to negotiate a bigger purchase, there are a few whales in Discord that can help accommodate your needs.  PM me if you need help getting to them, I'll connect you.
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
Activity: 1
looks like our community is the most awesome ever! thank you guys for your support in answering all incoming questions!
and thank you KAMO to be that passionate and helpful!
the whole team is really working hard on hardening and improvement of the product, so may be not that responsive here, but covered by the community

I would say they implimented it based off some other theories and ideas (outside of crypto) . I'm on mobile and this is tough to link but if you scroll through the pages I've left (and others) a good trail of answers that explain more how it works. When I get home I can link too .

Just got to sort through some of the early pages of invite spam. But some solid answers the past 24 hours

You've been more than helpful already. I'll take a look at all your replies in the last 24 hours. I'll definitely be using your link as well. Thanks so much!

Good choice in going with KAMOs link. I’m jealous but he definitely deserves it. He has gone above and beyond for Merit in Telegram and Discord. He’s also a newly minted admin in the Parachute Merit Mining telegram channel. Haha.

Welcome to Merit mate and pop onto telegram if you need any help! https://t.me/meritocracy

Edit: added telegram link
The fact that I never need to have my phone on me
to "copy" and "paste" this astronomically long address,
and can just tell someone send it to "Joe", they type
"Joe" into the address box and the money is sent to me
without a problem.  That kind of simplicity is what made
Apple what it is, EASE OF USE.

But your name is Tommy 🙀

Sorry trying to have some fun. It's a great point. AND I like that the wallets validate if the alias is real. Makes it super simple
Activity: 7
The fact that I never need to have my phone on me
to "copy" and "paste" this astronomically long address,
and can just tell someone send it to "Joe", they type
"Joe" into the address box and the money is sent to me
without a problem.  That kind of simplicity is what made
Apple what it is, EASE OF USE.

Pages:
Jump to: