Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 108. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
Sorry for the period of inactivity. Bug fixing and nailing is very time consuming. But we almost finished Tournament betting. We now need  a tournament to run! I`ll speak with Crayon today.
CraigsCoin Developer
@MineralsPR

I'm now off work for 4 days so have time to bet  Grin

Are we due another test soon? My Minerals are getting twitchy  Wink

1. Steram betting available for betting 24/7 at http://bet.minerals.pro/stream/topstreams.php
2. Tournament betting - probably will be up for another testing session today
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Welcome MIN miners and traders to the Crypsty family of coins!

you should really renew your trade site, there is plenty of space in both sides, seems a waste of space
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
2 shooting star signals on the daily chart with increasing volume. Could have hit the bottom ladies and gents
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

Cryptsy is a good exchange, thanks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i knew MIN would hit 10k ............wtf!.............cryptsy ftw..............next step fiat/MIN exchange .......btc-e??.......Devs are Euros

Market Trade History (Last 200)
Date   Type   Price Each (BTC)   MIN Traded   Total BTC
2014-07-19 01:42:56   Buy   0.00010000   20.00000000   0.00200000
2014-07-19 01:41:33   Buy   0.00010000   10.00000000   0.00100000
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
there are coins with no devs with higher marketcap here 300000 is nothing ...............think no expenses, no ceo, no stock options, no chance of bancruptsy  and minerals pays %5 dividend ............find me 1 penny stock on the market like that..........
CRYPTSY HAD ADDED MIN> GO GO GO TRADE THERE> BUY BUY BUY!!  Grin
Hey MineralsPR you have got to post something very interesting here, otherwise people will just kill this coin. Stupid people don't see the potential of this coin. I am also a sincere investor and haven't sold a single coin from the start. Please, You have got to support us. Just post a updated roadmap and development news now, as this seems to work in this this weird cryptoworld.
and thats why we dont use stop loss
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
same here can't and won't dump.. I'm a huge bag holder if i were to dump now it would crash the market down to 300 sat again... I'm a firm believer in minerals and I'm holding tight to my coins and will be buying more as well... with that being said i know and understand that the dev is focused on the work at hand which is extremely important, but at this point action has to be taken for more PR and maybe help which is easily attainable to implement other features.. you have to take steps not for the market price only but for the investors that believe in this coin. other than that great work with always keeping everyone updated on the work being done and the step by step progress and public testing. getting the gamer(crayon) involved in this project was a golden idea and thats gonna be huge ! A+ also i would be more than happy to help if funds is an issue Smiley
Activity: 168
Price is simply suicidal... I just WONT sell now... Even though there are better coins to invest.. I just cant............. Will I regret it.. maybe..

24hr Volume less than 2 BTC's.......  Undecided
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
wow some of you guys need to chill out, or read posts or something. dev plans and marketing plans have been presented time and time again. this isn't an overnight p&d coin thankfully. real work and a real foundation takes time.  hold tight for a month and then reevaluate.

I'm holding a lot of time ... I know it is not a P&D coin, but is unfortunately now only Dump Cry

I want chill out, but i'm worry about my balance and the future of the coin.
Activity: 164
wow some of you guys need to chill out, or read posts or something. dev plans and marketing plans have been presented time and time again. this isn't an overnight p&d coin thankfully. real work and a real foundation takes time.  hold tight for a month and then reevaluate.
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Let's be frank, the coin is dying.

The project is great, the development team is great, the proposal of the coin is so cool, but doesn't have marketing. In this cryptoworld, if people don't hear about the coin, no one invests.

I know that the team is not too worried about the marketcap/value (really?), but in this cryptoworld, dev team needs to worry so. If a coin dump too, people sell and go to another coin.

Please, don't let coin dies.

We need marketing, we need a new roadmap updated and need gamers promoting the coin. Preferably, make equal UROCoin team dev did, post a photo with the development team of the minerals, it helps to give confidence.

Soon someone make a clone promising manythings and Minerals dies once
Activity: 311
when shit coins like maxcoin have triple the market cap of Minerals something is really wrong ............there is decent community .........but bottomline is that devs should be working on Anon tech.........betting and Anon work in tandem.......there so much that can be done here ......the price is an utter joke .....................look at Urocoin nothing but a promise and backed by a commodity............minerals could be the go to name for commodity betting and trading .................nobody will listen to me so i will just shut up now ...........gl to all

Devs should not waste their time with anon.
@MineralsPR

I'm now off work for 4 days so have time to bet  Grin

Are we due another test soon? My Minerals are getting twitchy  Wink

Activity: 172
everybody shill out!
Jump to: