Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 110. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Volume got so low... Can't wait for much longer... I have a deadline... What to do Sad
Sell and get into a coin that's moving. Buy back into MIN when it comes back to life. You're just driving you self crazy watching the MIN price tick down.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I would recommend selling a 1/3 or 1/4 to buy in cheaper as a hedge. 1800-2100 buy, and try to sell at 2200. I wouldn't chance it I am already trying to do it, I did it yesterday, it's basically comparable to shorting to get in at a cheaper position and it increases volume.
Activity: 168
Volume got so low... Can't wait for much longer... I have a deadline... What to do Sad
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Stop talking about revocoin here this coin is already doomed as there is one wallet already holding 3.5M coin which is around 40% of the total supply.

This topic is about Minerals and the distirbution is not what makes mineral a good coin, it is all the work which is being done by the devs thats makes this coin a valuable long term hold.

Can you share your source of this information?
Thank you

what about u make a minimum of research by looking at their thread?

Thank you - I did that - saw the IPO and then saw that it was escrowed by Maidak (a well respected member with a history of administering IPOs).

I figure we will find out pretty quickly the script with IPO shares, sold or destroyed, and we can progress from there......

I won't mention it again, as I don't want to tie up this thread with conjecture and speculation about another coin, I only mentioned it in case it was of interest to other members of this thread as it shares a similar feature set with this coin  Smiley
Activity: 252
Stop talking about revocoin here this coin is already doomed as there is one wallet already holding 3.5M coin which is around 40% of the total supply.

This topic is about Minerals and the distirbution is not what makes mineral a good coin, it is all the work which is being done by the devs thats makes this coin a valuable long term hold.

Thank you

isn't that just the ipo? i don't like the ipo part either, but is no where near 40%, supply is 50M
Seriously guys Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 252
I've seen mention a few times by PR, appeals for people to help expand the market for MIN by launching websites selling them via PayPal. PayPal and crypto have a problematic history, but that aside, have the dev team considered working with Moolah to:

a) list MIN/USD
b) integrate this into the Minerals wallet?

The Vericoin team have taken this approach - VRC is now available to trade for fiat on moolah.io, and it's likely they will release their new wallet with fiat integration this weekend at the NABC.

See: https://trade.moolah.io/market/btc/vrc

Fiat pairs have only recently gone live, so this might be a good time for Minerals to contact the Moolah CEO and point out the explosive potential of this coin.
Yes, please consider it seriously and put the idea forward infront of the devs. Moolah is a great platform to buy crypto using fiat. They are already issuing BTC and Doge for fiat. Vericoin is implementing it and even syscoin has partnered with them for their IPO. I can only see good things coming out of this venture if it will be setup Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Thank you

isn't that just the ipo? i don't like the ipo part either, but is no where near 40%, supply is 50M
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 389
anyone else been using coinking to get minerals? it looks like the site is down...

Site is down since couple hours or so.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've seen mention a few times by PR, appeals for people to help expand the market for MIN by launching websites selling them via PayPal. PayPal and crypto have a problematic history, but that aside, have the dev team considered working with Moolah to:

a) list MIN/USD

The Vericoin team have taken this approach - VRC is now available to trade for fiat on moolah.io, and it's likely they will release their new wallet with fiat integration this weekend at the NABC.

Fiat pairs have only recently gone live, so this might be a good time for Minerals to contact the Moolah CEO and point out the explosive potential of this coin.

I concur with this sentiment.

I will +1 this too ... good idea, well put forward

a) list MIN/USD

I concur with this sentiment.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500

Thank you
I would also like to know.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
anyone else been using coinking to get minerals? it looks like the site is down...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
you know what helps when price is so shitty to make u feel better? masterbate and go back to sleep... wake up and maybe price change
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Stream betting site and website is back online.

http://bet.minerals.pro/stream/topstreams.php

I can confirm it works now (in Poland)
The people that sold are are morons. But in my experience fridays are always slow and sell-off days, and mondays are the real pump days. Almost always in my experience.
Activity: 389
Stream betting site and website is back online.

http://bet.minerals.pro/stream/topstreams.php

Mmm, not for me. even after hard refresh
Jump to: