Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 112. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
I can't understand the reason for this dump.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good recovery today guys. Hot damn, I could feel my heart melting at one point.
What Recovery? Cheesy
lol why you even here lol scared you sold too early ?! bahahah watch and learn...

Recovery ?? your all fucken dreamers.... Do any of you kids even know how to read indicators?
Unless the dev pulls his head out of his ass and gives us half the shit he promised MIN will die in the ass like every other shitcoin.
Dont get me wrong i have 7btc(ish) in min and i got in alot higher then now not much sure but a larger amount then most the tweeny posters here i bet, so ya sure im pissed, you live you learn, and unless this dev makes some announcement soon and stop wasting his fucken time playing startcraft i will be dumping at market prices i dont fucken care im over it at this point.

Hello! Thanks alot for your investement in minerals it is appriciated. I have a feeling we got gap between announcements we do on a daily basis and you. To close this gap and make you see everything we announce I would suggest you to follow simple steps:

1. Follow us on twitter @MineralDev
2. Read this thread at least once a day
3. Enable forum notifications to see what I post in here

Cheers!

Really???  Web site is down and you're going to give a bad twitter handle too?  You are sure making it hard to trust.  Twitter is actually @Minerals_dev.  Please pay attention to details.  You hurt yourself and others along the way. 

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i'm curious now, to see the bottom , can't go under 1k for sure
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Okay. Now that the live stream betting is getting better and better don't you think it's time to do some promo action to the gaming community and crypto community to let them know about the fantastic coin Minerals?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
When will the betting site be back up again (http://bet.minerals.pro/)? Still not able to access the page?

Today.
When will the betting site be back up again (http://bet.minerals.pro/)? Still not able to access the page?

http://5.45.121.196/

Ok thanks. Clearly DNS problem.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

http://5.45.121.196/
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
seems someone lost their patience and dump, nice chance to buy more cheap MIN, I want Minerals Grin
CraigsCoin Developer
What Recovery? Cheesy
lol why you even here lol scared you sold too early ?! bahahah watch and learn...

Recovery ?? your all fucken dreamers.... Do any of you kids even know how to read indicators?
Unless the dev pulls his head out of his ass and gives us half the shit he promised MIN will die in the ass like every other shitcoin.
Dont get me wrong i have 7btc(ish) in min and i got in alot higher then now not much sure but a larger amount then most the tweeny posters here i bet, so ya sure im pissed, you live you learn, and unless this dev makes some announcement soon and stop wasting his fucken time playing startcraft i will be dumping at market prices i dont fucken care im over it at this point.

Hello! Thanks alot for your investement in minerals it is appriciated. I have a feeling we got gap between announcements we do on a daily basis and you. To close this gap and make you see everything we announce I would suggest you to follow simple steps:

1. Follow us on twitter @Minerals_Dev
2. Read this thread at least once a day
3. Enable forum notifications to see what I post in here

Cheers!

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I'm pumped for the betting service to be 100% then for the tournaments to start. I have decent stash of MIN that I'll be willing to chuck into a pot for the prize pool.

1. We squash bugs
2. We pay Crayon to organize tournament
3. We dance
yessir!! can't wait ... crayon is the man!
CraigsCoin Developer
I'm pumped for the betting service to be 100% then for the tournaments to start. I have decent stash of MIN that I'll be willing to chuck into a pot for the prize pool.

1. We squash bugs
2. We pay Crayon to organize tournament
3. We dance
CraigsCoin Developer
Well the good thing is that develop of the Minerals is not dependant on the MIN market price. Minerals devs have not yet sold a single mineral from their stock. We really have a strong confidence that this will fly. Daily trades does not affect the developement.

When this does fly I'm coming down to London to buy you a vodka  Grin

Im sitting in Moscow. So you should come to Moscow and we both come to London to other dev guys Smiley
The only problem is that I dont drink Smiley
Activity: 432
As a senior member - you really should know better.  Sad Sad Sad

Perhaps you think that because you have been here a longer time than most that the rules don't apply to you.

Or perhaps you are just trying to get the thread locked?

You sound a wee bitty upset that your 7btc in MIN hasn't performed as you wanted, so you have decided to throw a hissy fit in public.

Thanks for the warning you are going to dump, I have btc in all exchanges and will be waiting to lap up the cheap minerals  Grin Grin Grin

You have a nice day now  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
What Recovery? Cheesy

Activity: 327
when can i play the game?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
LOL
Sorry, I didn't know it was forbidden to post the address
LOL
altcoins beggars
Activity: 231
Swear to god I never knew that. Honestly. I'm new here. Here let me speak in my mother tongue sdfwef8refuhaw ufsdfweuifrwefhwedfuisd fuieruhserguhdfg dfsgfuidasfgudfugsdf.

Don't bother with a translator if you need one.It means in Giberish, "Sorry all". I got so caught up in the moment I broke the rules.
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
I'm not a whale, just a minnow among you sharks. Hey-o!

MFrNSiMW6Ysh5j7ZqNRiACiaHmWUudQ6ds

Delete addresses or thread will be locked [2]
Activity: 252
Delete addresses or thread will be locked
Jump to: