Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 221. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

What's the difference between Bittrex and Mintpal? About pump and dump, I saw a lot of post about the end of this coin if added to mintpal, but I don't understand why can't be pumped and dumped on bittrex but it can in MP. I think anyone can move some coins and do the same from any Exchange (but I may be missing something).

Yeah, it can, and does occur. I think people are afraid of MP because it's more visible and higher volume. And of course dumps occurs quite often with voted coins, so they are fearful it'll occur with naturally added ones.

Big exchanges tends to be an automatic pump too, so of course there is that natural dropoff back at some point. Coins don't move up forever in a straight line.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
This coin will be going up and down a few hundred but with a consistent uptrend...this is guaranteed.

Then we will get ninja add by Mintpal and price will rise at least 50%....this is guaranteed.

Then after the "Mintpal Effect" value will drop anywhere between 30-40% within the first 24-36 hrs and that will be our new floor...this is guaranteed.

Don't know, but when it hits Mintpal the coin will be dumped. Watch all the coins on mintpal from where they started. Mintpal is not doing good for this coin. It will be pumped and immediately dumped Sad

It'll dump, but ideally to simply a new floor that is higher than it was previously. That's how most fast coin rises work IF the dev adds features to the coin. The coins that die on MP tend to be voted coins or coins that have absentee devs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
This coin will be going up and down a few hundred but with a consistent uptrend...this is guaranteed.

Then we will get ninja add by Mintpal and price will rise at least 50%....this is guaranteed.

Then after the "Mintpal Effect" value will drop anywhere between 30-40% within the first 24-36 hrs and that will be our new floor...this is guaranteed.

Don't know, but when it hits Mintpal the coin will be dumped. Watch all the coins on mintpal from where they started. Mintpal is not doing good for this coin. It will be pumped and immediately dumped Sad

What's the difference between Bittrex and Mintpal? About pump and dump, I saw a lot of post about the end of this coin if added to mintpal, but I don't understand why can't be pumped and dumped on bittrex but it can in MP. I think anyone can move some coins and do the same from any Exchange (but I may be missing something).
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
thanx for staying active on the thread dev with the updates !! things going smooth and a good exchange of hands has been going on for the past day so 4-5k is now the floor and ready for the next swing to 10-20k! keep it up A+
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Talking about voting, Mintpal has implemented a captcha system for voting to filter out the bots. Very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
Just to lighten the mood....

Ok... I'm that crap at trading I've found method to increase the price of MIN.

If turns out if i sell 1k MIN the price rises.... If I buy 1k MIN the falls...

So if anyone wants to send me some MIN I'll sell them gently and the price will increase!  Wink   Wink   Wink

(multiples of 1k will be fine thanks)

how about 0. and next time dont sell all your coins for chump change. panic selling is not an investment strategy. buy what you can afford to put away without panic. greed causes your predicament. last thing we need are sucky margin traders who shovel shit down instead of up. if we give you free coins you wont learn your lesson the hard way. the only way it sticks. live learn.. and dont make the same mistake twice. this coin is for community and weak hands exiting is just what we want.

kthnxbye

Coinler... I think you either missed my ''just to lighten the mood'' opening, or possibly the 3 winks in the post, or your sense of humour during your response lol

im not kidding im so tired i can barely type correctly lol. 2hrs sleep in more than 48hrs takes it's toll.. sorry if i misssed anything. i will try to see it when i wakeup later lol
If you take a good look at the market history... someone puts his buy order up... and when its filled its being instantly added too the sell orders again for a higher price... making him a 0.001/0.002btc profit each time... irritating little booger Kiss
That's how you margin trade...

Oh yeah I know whats its called amd what hes doing.. im just saying hes making it look very obvious lol

be more concerned with spotting the ones who buy high and sell low in succession. we will work out a strategy to thin that crowd. buy to invest or dont buy at all. day trading carries risks of loss so just let it be.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

So if anyone wants to send me some MIN I'll sell them gently and the price will increase!  Wink   Wink   Wink

how about 0. and next time dont sell all your coins for chump change. panic selling is not an investment strategy. buy what you can afford to put away without panic. greed causes your predicament. last thing we need are sucky margin traders who shovel shit down instead of up. if we give you free coins you wont learn your lesson the hard way. the only way it sticks. live learn.. and dont make the same mistake twice. this coin is for community and weak hands exiting is just what we want.

kthnxbye

Coinler... I think you either missed my ''just to lighten the mood'' opening, or possibly the 3 winks in the post, or your sense of humour during your response lol
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
If you take a good look at the market history... someone puts his buy order up... and when its filled its being instantly added too the sell orders again for a higher price... making him a 0.001/0.002btc profit each time... irritating little booger Kiss

Oh yeah I know whats its called amd what hes doing.. im just saying hes making it look very obvious lol
if he does that over 500 times a day.. it actually a nice profit lol Cheesy

it helps. trust me it helps because he is also absorbing sells and preventing the price from dipping lower the more buy orders we have listed. do not be concerned about others profit. everyone will choose their strategy. but that strategy doesnt really work. he may sell for small increments and we pump it over his head and he has to buy in at higher price point to continue with the same strategy.. totally losing out on all the profit in between.

good day traders never downtrade.. always up.. no panic. if he's a downtrader he'll continually lose investment like our friend a few posts above until he finally gives up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Growcoin Chief
if he does that over 500 times a day.. it actually a nice profit lol Cheesy

those are petty.. they dont make any real profit LOL

ignore and trade as usual.
Growcoin Chief

kthnxbye
Growcoin Chief

So if anyone wants to send me some MIN I'll sell them gently and the price will increase!  Wink   Wink   Wink

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

So if anyone wants to send me some MIN I'll sell them gently and the price will increase!  Wink   Wink   Wink

Just post here before you buy or sell.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Jump to: