Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 246. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I'm mining Fujicoin lol was the first block finder on pool.mn Smiley scrypt N .... what a pain in the ass. But have mined 8000+ coins first 4 hours... not to shabby  Wink
legendary
For whatever its worth, I just finished steaking in my wallet 10 minutes ago with the payments coming from C-CEX so?
legendary
looks like c-cex is down? or is it just me?

Down for me as well.

C-CEX is going to pull a Gox on us... I can feel it in my bones!

The acceptance of so many coins in the past week and the influx of BTC was a red flag for me! I really hope that I am wrong!
I'm not a twitter guy but last post was June 27th, how long have they been down? I have pulled all my coin off cex early this week.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Down for me as well.

The acceptance of so many coins in the past week and the influx of BTC was a red flag for me! I really hope that I am wrong!

let's hope not. them taking off with 100btc worth of min could be bad. perhaps it is just a dd0s attack. worst case is they got hacked and we'll have to wait to hear what the damage is.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Down for me as well.

Activity: 71
yes sell at cheap price so we can get more Minerals...

Volume is increasing. There is more buy than sell.

Keep selling guys.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
c-cex still down Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Down for me as well.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
why the total btc volume is not adding up on coinmarketcap.com from bittex.com. bittex alone has 72 btc volume but coinmarketcap is showing 4 btc total. This could be the reason the price is not going up..
Activity: 658
Activity: 112
I think the coin will sky rocket once its used in the e-sports world and for donations on StarCraft Twitch streams!
legendary
I have tried 3 chats with minerals and wallet # nothing yet? lol always put it in the most watched ok, anyone any luck?
Activity: 154
I see this coin hitting 5k or even higher once esports betting has been implemented Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
ok so there's a tipbot running at the most popular channel at Starcraft 2 section on twitch.tv
http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/StarCraft%20II%3A%20Heart%20of%20the%20Swarm

Most popular channel is chosen every 5 minutes

Get your free minerals there by sending a chat message that will both include the word minerals and your MIN address Cheesy
What's the name of the tip bot? I wanna see it in the viewers list before I shout my address :p
Activity: 966
way under valued!! 10 k easy!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This is a great coin!  Smiley

yes and way undervalued
Activity: 112
Price is heading up on Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
ok so there's a tipbot running at the most popular channel at Starcraft 2 section on twitch.tv
http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/StarCraft%20II%3A%20Heart%20of%20the%20Swarm

Get your free minerals there by sending a chat message that will both include the word minerals and your MIN address Cheesy

Which one is the most popular channel? The top left one?
Activity: 122
coinmarketcap.com not showing the correct volume. Bittrex volume is not listed...
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev

Jump to: