Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 249. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
On another note,

I am pushing BC Pool to add MIN as a payout option. I feel there are some there, dev wise, who may be open minded about that. Does anyone have any objections to that possibility? I just don't want to be wasting my time over in the BCP IRC which I may be already anyways. Ok, a little feed back here maybe would help, especially from the miners in here.

I know we have a multipool for MIN now from our very own dev even though I know its more or less a simple beta version and right now he has his hands full with bigger priorities Smiley
Keep working on this, We need to sustain demand for minerals. I'm tweeting about the e-sport announcement via Tweeter.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes back to an appropriate price for this stage of development , and if your into e-sports betting (the new crypto trend as i am) , the new leaguecoin(LOL) tipbot , including battlebot is also out this week. Which is an in-game bot. Different angle to minerals and quite compatible with what the min dev is doing. At an all time low price atm... well worth a look.

and if you dont think there is serious money to be had in e-sports ,

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/dota-2-international-2014-tournament-prize-pool-passes-10-million-27-06-2014/
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The manipulation is over, i bought a lot in the 1k-1.2k  Grin

I see a 5-6k a fair price for MIN, see whats happens.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
On another note,

I am pushing BC Pool to add MIN as a payout option. I feel there are some there, dev wise, who may be open minded about that. Does anyone have any objections to that possibility? I just don't want to be wasting my time over in the BCP IRC which I may be already anyways. Ok, a little feed back here maybe would help, especially from the miners in here.

I know we have a multipool for MIN now from our very own dev even though I know its more or less a simple beta version and right now he has his hands full with bigger priorities Smiley

I'd love to mine for Min at BC Pool. Not happy with the current ones ATM.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Back at 2k.

Lets get people interested again like they were when MIN came on to Poloniex. People like the coin. There was just too much selling going on at the time. Lots of people were buying as evidenced by the massive volume we saw when everyone was interested in the coin. But it wasn't enough to overcome the sell pressure.

Hopefully we can get some people talking MIN again. E-sports betting is coming, Anon is coming and the wallet looks great and is pretty much here already.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
New Minerals article !

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/minerals-betting-not-just-limited-to-esports

Please share, donations are welcome too, adress is at the bottom of the article
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
damn those manipulators, they made me almost sell something(sold 7k only), now it's the easy part, waiting for the pump, the big manipulation wave is ended for now....

dumped at 3 K.... bought back in at 1280.... I guess enough people are loaded up now... new galaxys here we come... Cool
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
damn those manipulators, they made me almost sell something(sold 7k only), now it's the easy part, waiting for the pump, the big manipulation wave is ended for now....
legendary
Activity: 2198
On another note,

legendary
Activity: 2198
Good morning gang, nice to see MIN back at a respectable floor again, btw we haven't heard from coinler lately?, guess his predictions where wrong as we suspected. Was beginning to think he was fudding on MIN, oh well I'm sorry he dumped his coins. But he can buy more if he hurry's he can grab em at 2100 lol
Just ribbing ya a little coinler if your still out there looking at MIN.  Grin
Activity: 426
hey people i have a question for all. Does anyone watch FIFA world cup 2014? and beting?

eeeeehh...soc-ccerr-ball whaatt?  Roll Eyes Grin

lol football man Smiley anyway i have idea its nothing new but for example we make a web site for beting in minerals on FIFA world cup 2014. Today there are two games Brasil-Chile in 18:00h eurpoian time. Cotes are brasil win 1.65 they play x is 4.00 and chile win 5.50. This is example how to works. Usa vs portugal was watching 25 mil. americans more then NBa final... Smiley
Activity: 389
I've always been a C&C player... But after so many years, I finally installed Starcraft + Broodwar expansion and did the tutorial :p
Looks interesting. Might be that I want to play it full screen, but it seems limited to 640x480?

Play Starcraft 2 man, starter version is free.
Otherwise, you can definitely play at higher resolution with SC BW. go in the option.
Activity: 672
nice rebound on the price!
I aint selling for a while
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
hey people i have a question for all. Does anyone watch FIFA world cup 2014? and beting?
Yup. I do. Betting 50-100 BC via www.blackcoinbet.com
Activity: 289
Merit: 251

eeeeehh...soc-ccerr-ball whaatt?  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 426
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
I've always been a C&C player... But after so many years, I finally installed Starcraft + Broodwar expansion and did the tutorial :p
Looks interesting. Might be that I want to play it full screen, but it seems limited to 640x480?

Activity: 252
^Hehe. Nicely put Smiley
Activity: 389
ok, so i just checked out twitch to watch some SC...

I'll admit i didn't have a clue what was happening but i did recognise those blue beauties  Grin

Lol im in the same boat as you mate. The pro Starcraft games get bloody hectic and I have no idea what is going on lol

Starcraft, 10 minutes to learn, a lifetime to master.
Activity: 252
ok, so i just checked out twitch to watch some SC...

I'll admit i didn't have a clue what was happening but i did recognise those blue beauties  Grin

Lol im in the same boat as you mate. The pro Starcraft games get bloody hectic and I have no idea what is going on lol
Jump to: