Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 247. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

you missed it.. happened a couple days ago. trying to get some more minerals at 20k but i feel like i will be unsuccessful in this venture lol

Did I miss something?!

hahaha sorry 2k

editing post lol
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

you missed it.. happened a couple days ago. trying to get some more minerals at 20k but i feel like i will be unsuccessful in this venture lol

Did I miss something?!
Astonished!!! XFC on bittrex after less than a day on C-CEX after being quoted

''We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc''

with hazy premine details, delayed launch, high hash when eventually launched etc etc etc...

Rant over!!

I have no interest in this coin apart from watching the almighty dump when it arrives.

you missed it.. happened a couple days ago. trying to get some more minerals at 2k but i feel like i will be unsuccessful in this venture lol
ready to moon

LOL i have a post just waiting for a certain price point. minerals will do very well. keep up the good work dev. i think you guys can take care of yourselves from here. got back in at 1.3 and 1.4k yesterday. silly me, buying just before the pump lol

here's to minerals.. a proof of concept that fair distribution works, contrary to all the fud that has been stated about hash limits.. this coin has and will do well as long as community sticks to the plan.

"scarcity increases demand, demand increases value over time"
Activity: 848
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Minerals have now been added to the new Game of Dice website.

https://www.gameofdice.com/MIN

1% House Edge
Quick Payouts

Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

''We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc''

with hazy premine details, delayed launch, high hash when eventually launched etc etc etc...

Rant over!!

I have no interest in this coin apart from watching the almighty dump when it arrives.

Lol who even asked you. Almighty cryptoer!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
When will be ready the sport bets? The world cup it´s about to end.
isn there like another month or something?
everybody needs to relax
legendary
Activity: 2198

Rant over!!

lol your funny  Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Rant over!!

Activity: 84
Minerals Dev

It seems we are going to miss the world cup. But there are plenty of big sports events to bet on that are coming in the near future. We gotta focus on e-sports first and test everything out until we are ready for real sports betting
Activity: 416
Don't vote this coin onto Mintpal, please. It'll get dumped hard like every other voting winner. Let the volume build on Bittrex then Mintpal will ninja add it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 334
This coin is coming along nicely. I mined this thing the whole POW time and am still sitting on what I mined letting it earn interest.  Betting and anon coming!  The Betting part could make this thing take off IMO as its unique.  Not to mention cool features in wallet.

One last note, its awesome to see a dev that actually knows how to code who is also active and trustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
dev I wrote to you, and you do not answer

I would assume he is super busy at the moment and probably doesn't have time to answer every request or question in a timely manner. Smiley
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev

Hi! I did receive your email. Thanks! I'll contact everyone before the tournament starts. Its on roadmap, but need to release betting and anonymity first
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
legendary
MIN # 5 in trading on bittrex Smiley
legendary
POS fork

lol.. i just got a transaction recently. how come does have a fork on POS