Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 250. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
@ dev:

In general you should try to get access to twitch and its communities like the speedruncommunity. Not only for betting but also for donating. Streamers could acept donations in MIN. You could also speak with the charitymarathons like AGDQ and SGDQ... much rom to grow for MIN if you do it wisely. AGDQ 2014 gathered 800k $ and SGDQ is currently at 450k.
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Only caught up with the thread now :p
The betting models are awesome stuff... And that mention of betting on real sports Shocked
When it's going to go live, it will be huge!

Added it to http://www.morningminerals.com/?p=146 in a short article this afternoon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
wow minerals... wow...

5k soon...
Activity: 98
ok, so i just checked out twitch to watch some SC...

I'll admit i didn't have a clue what was happening but i did recognise those blue beauties  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
And just thinking. If this betting feature is fully tested and working in the next few days, and if it has the possibility to expand beyond StarCraft, is it worth bringing mainstream media attention to this? That would be pretty awesome.

I believe the plan is to go beyond just starcraft and allow betting on any games or tournaments being live streamed on twitch.  If dev can pull this off minerals will be the first of its kind and will probably spawn a new type of crypto market.  This is going to be huge.
Activity: 84
Minerals Dev
Why not implemeting heartstone too?

Hearthstone is an awesome game, but I didn't find any stats as those that we can see for StarCraft II
http://us.battle.net/api/sc2/profile/373444/1/iNcontroL/matches

If you could find simething like this for any player we will be adding Herathstone as well
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
And just thinking. If this betting feature is fully tested and working in the next few days, and if it has the possibility to expand beyond StarCraft, is it worth bringing mainstream media attention to this? That would be pretty awesome.
Activity: 196
Why not implemeting heartstone too?
Activity: 185

What a joke - and that's from Dedicated, the champions of freedom in the crypto world.
Bunch of fucking tossers Angry Angry Angry
Keep watching, as no doubt their shitcoin will be added to a MAJOR exchange - thereby allowing them to dump on it from a great height but making plenty btc in the process.
The small miners, as usual, will get the shitty end of the stick Angry Angry Angry

On a happier note, I am away on holiday today for a week Smiley Hopefully, by the time I get back the wallet betting will be working and I can start to gamble with some of my big bag of Minerals.
I have faith that the dev will deliver, he seems to have delivered everything promised so far, and I look forward to checking out the price over the next week - IF I ever get within range of net access Sad

Enjoy your holiday mate.
Minerals Dev
Dev i noticed that the wallet tab "exchange" does not refresh , so maybe you can put a "reload" button for manual refresh like the Saffroncoin wallet

yeah, going to add refresh every 10 seconds, forgot about that Smiley

what information should be sent to play with you starcraft 2 ?

Please send your battle.net account link to [email protected]
Activity: 131
Dev i noticed that the wallet tab "exchange" does not refresh , so maybe you can put a "reload" button for manual refresh like the Saffroncoin wallet

what information should be sent to play with you starcraft 2 ?
Minerals Dev

Activity: 247
O__o
Activity: 432

What a joke - and that's from Dedicated, the champions of freedom in the crypto world.
Bunch of fucking tossers Angry Angry Angry
Keep watching, as no doubt their shitcoin will be added to a MAJOR exchange - thereby allowing them to dump on it from a great height but making plenty btc in the process.
The small miners, as usual, will get the shitty end of the stick Angry Angry Angry

On a happier note, I am away on holiday today for a week Smiley Hopefully, by the time I get back the wallet betting will be working and I can start to gamble with some of my big bag of Minerals.
I have faith that the dev will deliver, he seems to have delivered everything promised so far, and I look forward to checking out the price over the next week - IF I ever get within range of net access Sad
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
^^Hmm..my hands are already twitching Grin Can't wait to make some money through betting Cool
Activity: 281
So what is happening now?

Dumpers are regreting and will most likely buy back at loss! lol the fud didn't work much.

This dev has some serious plans even i who's not much into gaming will most likely be using the service.
I like to gamble and this will make it even better!
Activity: 252
This coin has much real life use than most of the coins coming out now..Gaming industry is very big. Honestly I don't want this coin to be valued very high just yet, because the pumn n dump idiots can kill a coin very easily.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Such a nice rebound in price tonight  Cheesy seems the mention of E betting along with the devs very nice examples of the format is exciting investors and it should. And we're just getting started. And yes this is happening without anon lol

still far from what the real value shoul d be, and from what we were before(3k)...this coin deserve 10k NOW
Jump to: