Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 254. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
well it doesn't seem like Mintpal lists us tomorrow Smiley If the voting rate persists I'll release betting, anon and even something else until we actually get to the top of the voting list.

We are on Schedule with the betting feature? What would be the next milestones?

According to dev, public testing will be available very soon.

New wallet will be released very soon as well (he said on IRC that it might even be today)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
well it doesn't seem like Mintpal lists us tomorrow Smiley If the voting rate persists I'll release betting, anon and even something else until we actually get to the top of the voting list.

We are on Schedule with the betting feature? What would be the next milestones?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
You understand that when listed on Mintpal, you might end up on the coin graveyard?

I think that the e-Sports and other features should be developed and fully working first before attempting Mintpal. Without a solid product, Minerals will be the toy of Mintpal & whales alike and end at 1 satoshi.
Have a solid product first and it will go to the Moon and beyond.

+1
If it has betting and anon before listing it will offer something new and draw investors. If it doesn't offer anything new at time of listing it will be a small marketcap for whales to increase 10 fold before driving it into the ground.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Mineral field depleted?    Grin

Forge upgrades running in by now !

Melee attack first, then defense after Wink
Activity: 389
You understand that when listed on Mintpal, you might end up on the coin graveyard?

I think that the e-Sports and other features should be developed and fully working first before attempting Mintpal. Without a solid product, Minerals will be the toy of Mintpal & whales alike and end at 1 satoshi.

+1
Look what being listed on Bittrex did. And everybody saying "being listed on Bittrex was the mistake". The exact same thing will happen if we are listed on Mintpal without full features.
Of course we are a long way from the top so it might be good to take a bit of advance now though Wink
Activity: 411
Merit: 252

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Mineral field depleted?    Grin
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
I can vouch for CoinKing. Have been mining with them on x11 and they seem to be rather profitable, and only 1 percent fee. Get on it people
After mining coinking for 13 hrs. they seemed very unprofitable, My earnings with 15 MH pointed there for that time .95 cents. lol needless to say I am mining elsewhere and in turn buying my own MIN Smiley

Also, good to hear from DEV as posted last night I was sure he was working hard on the betting side as voted. please everyone quit hen pecking him especially about anon. Get to it when he can. I agree about getting things right the first time as with the e- betting etc.

Yes MIN on the move today looking vibrant as can be Smiley

Dev most of us have full faith and confidence in your work. I certainly appreciate the great coin you have brought to us. So glad I got involved. Keep it up!
I don't know how good CoinKing, but you generally want to wait for about 24 hours after you finish mining with a multipool to let all the coins mature, let late exchanges get in and so on.

Did you wait 24 before calculating your profit?
yes I have .95 sitting in my X11 balance. I stopped mining over 12 hrs. ago.
The Blackcoin multipool did 3.31 € for 24 hrs yesterday with 11.7mhs X11.
legendary
Activity: 2198
I can vouch for CoinKing. Have been mining with them on x11 and they seem to be rather profitable, and only 1 percent fee. Get on it people
After mining coinking for 13 hrs. they seemed very unprofitable, My earnings with 15 MH pointed there for that time .95 cents. lol needless to say I am mining elsewhere and in turn buying my own MIN Smiley

Also, good to hear from DEV as posted last night I was sure he was working hard on the betting side as voted. please everyone quit hen pecking him especially about anon. Get to it when he can. I agree about getting things right the first time as with the e- betting etc.

Dev most of us have full faith and confidence in your work. I certainly appreciate the great coin you have brought to us. So glad I got involved. Keep it up!
I don't know how good CoinKing, but you generally want to wait for about 24 hours after you finish mining with a multipool to let all the coins mature, let late exchanges get in and so on.

yes I have .95 sitting in my X11 balance. I stopped mining over 12 hrs. ago.
Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 2198

Activity: 252
Minerals Dev
SGwar, я дyмaю, вы дoлжны пoпpoбoвaть cвязaтьcя CoinKing пoддepжки пo пoвoдy пpoблeмы, кoтopыe вы иcпытывaeтe cвoй чaт: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?&theme=relaxed#coinking Я нe вижy никaкиx oшибoк пpи иcпoльзoвaнии CoinKing тaк дaлeкo

it says that the page is trying to load the site ***** malicious code from another page

something is wrong with your antivirus. I am sure kiwiirc would not try to install any malicious programs
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Activity: 131
SGwar, я дyмaю, вы дoлжны пoпpoбoвaть cвязaтьcя CoinKing пoддepжки пo пoвoдy пpoблeмы, кoтopыe вы иcпытывaeтe cвoй чaт: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?&theme=relaxed#coinking Я нe вижy никaкиx oшибoк пpи иcпoльзoвaнии CoinKing тaк дaлeкo

it says that the page is trying to load the site ***** malicious code from another page
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
they are pumping jackpot now, it's normal, when jackpot will fade away after hitting mintpal, they will return on something else, same story everytime...

theyre also pumping supercoin with it's anon implementation. yep.. supercoin is now at 12k. i guess u guys dont like money here at minerals.

well of course we'd want it delivered?!? that's why we were raising a bounty. i stopped promoting the bounty else im sure itd be over 10k min by now. as i explained. u must choose one of the methods that conceals a sender's address from the recipient. there are a variety of ways to achieve this. just pick a successful coin and copy and paste the anonimizing code. [...]

So basically... You're saying that every coin should implement anonymity with a simple cut / paste to instantly shoot up +10K ?

Then I kind of love your reasoning, and I think I will go instantly hyper rich as well once I master my cut / paste technical skills, and apply them to every coin I can... Cool

sry if I'm beeing too sarcastic, once again

anyways, love how dev is giving his time for actual developments, guides, etc
Activity: 252
i feel very reassured and i shall go buy more now while its still cheap and add to my current 100k stash! thanx dev and keep up the great work really can't wait for that wallet which is so key for actual gamers!! A+++
Were you the one who bought that massive 100K+ min on bittrex?? Huh
Minerals Dev
SGwar, I think you should try contacting CoinKing support regarding the issue that you are having
Their chat:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?&theme=relaxed#coinking

I didn't see any errors while using CoinKing so far
Activity: 131
Jump to: