Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 324. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
over 800 but still no payouts on mp...weird
To be honest i just switched to mine glyph directly. Will re-calculate after 24h.

good idea
so we'll know if dev is playing with us...

As soon as we claim about payouts, we get paid (miraculously).

Dev said payouts would be at least 3 times a day.

We've waited for 17 hours before last payout.

WTF ?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What about bittrex exchange ?

they are thinking about it still

<@bittrex-richie> Allcryptocoins: yeah we get a lot of that feedback.. like i said.. its super polarizing...
<@bittrex-richie> we either are a) pool operator bitches and part of the mafia or b) destroying crypto by setting a bad precendent.

so they do understand that it would look bad if they don't add MIN. I have no idea what is the precendent he's talking about tho..

Makes no sense to me.

like mtgox did? I hope not so
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

<@bittrex-richie> Allcryptocoins: yeah we get a lot of that feedback.. like i said.. its super polarizing...
<@bittrex-richie> we either are a) pool operator bitches and part of the mafia or b) destroying crypto by setting a bad precendent.

so they do understand that it would look bad if they don't add MIN. I have no idea what is the precendent he's talking about tho..

Makes no sense to me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102

legendary
Yes, WTF.Even there's no block  explorer for it.
Why not adding Min?What's bittrex waiting for ?

Probably the OK from the CryptoIlluminati  Grin

curiously ,           Only check logo     Grin Grin Grin

http://glyph.777pool.com/index.php
Activity: 20

triple LOL

too many hater  Cheesy

I know 140ish pages are a looong read.. it's funny tho! :-)
Activity: 300
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

pretty sensitive subject for now... especially in irc  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
i did manual checkout, got my money.

all smoth
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
For all the interested parties in the multipool.

I JUST GOT MY PAYMENT  Smiley

OK, so the last payment was at 01.55 and this payment is timed at 18.55 so that is 17 hours.
I received 1818 MIN.
For an average hash rate of 40MH's
So that is 1818/40 to give me 45.45 MIN per MH's over a 17 hour period.

What does everyone think? Good or bad?

mmh 900ks a day, but if min rise in value, it would be good i guess...
legendary
over 800 but still no payouts on mp...weird

I have been mining for 12 hours on MP as well...and nothing. I see there is over a 100 miners....when are payouts suppose to be? Not very transparent this multipool. And NO I am not trying to spread FUD. I am  just a little concerned about my little hash being used for nefarious purposes.

first pay out     check mp ........ Cheesy
Activity: 432
For all the interested parties in the multipool.

I JUST GOT MY PAYMENT  Smiley

OK, so the last payment was at 01.55 and this payment is timed at 18.55 so that is 17 hours.
I received 1818 MIN.
For an average hash rate of 40MH's
So that is 1818/40 to give me 45.45 MIN per MH's over a 17 hour period.

What does everyone think? Good or bad?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Bittrex likely does not want to touch this coin. I hold alot, but I dont think they're going to add that.

The community here is bigger than both WVS and GUE, and they got added within 1-2 days of launch.

What if Min had no POW but just some arb method to hand out coins - would Bittrex and the pool operators have felt differently?
Activity: 19
Don't forget, money talks. If potential and volume holds, they can't avoid this.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
just pay for the damn spot, and you will be there in 1 day too

it is all mafia here
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
Payouts have been issued on multipool. Please let me know if you still haven't received your Minerals
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Bittrex likely does not want to touch this coin. I hold alot, but I dont think they're going to add that.

The community here is bigger than both WVS and GUE, and they got added within 1-2 days of launch.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Unless their is a formal communication from Bittrex to the contrary, there is a chance to be added to Bittrex. They might still be considering everything. No need to brand Bittrex before any formal communication.
legendary
Jump to: