Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 407. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
guys my pools (probe, drone) don`t work... do I have only this problem?

drone and probe seem to be working fine for me. What do you see?
I cant enter teh pools...the page just does not show...
meaby it is because since yesterday I`ve installed comodo internet security .... hmmmm

EDIT: yes it was the problem. had some problem with dns..work fin now.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
LOL[/center

This has got to be the single most satisfying thread of the past few months

usually its the greedy farmer pigs lording it over the rest of us on how much they are making

and what great pump and dumpers they are and now the tables are turned.

This is pricelless, and i'm getting more popcorn!  Grin

One thing i have noticed its mostly noobs yelling, obviously those that are a bit retarded or can't read,

and then there is the occasional troll who chose the wrong coin to try his luck, yes i know who you are

and that satisfaction is absolutley immense i tell ya,  Wink Wink

as for the fools who are demanding this and that, get real and life is not fair

if you don't know this then ask the little miners that get fucked every day,

consider this your first real lesson.  Kiss

No none of you are getting anything back and you can rightly piss off back to where you all

crawled out from, is the catch phrase of the day rofl

The dev is not stupid enough to piss off 90% of the small miners mining just because

the farmers and a few unlucky souls lost out on 8hrs,

So i'll sit back and relax and watch the bitch fest continue at the end of the day

the majority will vote with their coins and no amount of fud and grief on this thread will change that

perception, you are all fighting a losing battle this time as no one is going to sympathise with you

ABSOLUtley no one except for the odd troll got get em Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Drone fine for me too. How many workers do you have? How many is your overall hashrate?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

drone is working fine and finding blocks. Perhaps your rig needs a restart?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev

drone and probe seem to be working fine for me. What do you see?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Activity: 435
Dev have 150000 MIN( 1% fee)

Worker have about 4000 MIN/day for 4 rig 280x

If price of MIN on Bittrex at 0.00001 BTC then worker earn 0.04btc/day. profit very high. So price 0.00001 very hard to exchange, real price must lower than 0.00001 btc. => Dev have 150000 x 0.00001 =1.5 btc or lower.

1.5 BTC for dev team some people for 7 days + => Profit very low.

So profit will high, DEV must earn MIN coin by another method exclude 1% fee.

So i not believe this coin. That stupid if mine this coin
一个骗算力的硬币 Angry Angry Angry
Oczywiscie a teraz "spiedalać" na chinskie forum jęczęć Cheesy
Ja, helt enig. Blir bare kaos av dette!   Roll Eyes
所有的矿工注意了,这可能是一个陷阱。自己100%挖完,在搞机器池赚矿工的算力

在没有公开钱包的情况下请不要挖MIN

浪费自己的算力

Guys, let's keep it in English, please!

Don't worry at all, that the developers will hold back the payment. The blockchain is just a long number without value if it doesn't have a distribution/community.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Oczywiscie a teraz "spiedalać" na chinskie forum jęczęć Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
BTW: DRPD, do not think I am trying to defend MIN dev or anything.. I am not even MIN proponent. Personally I find too many unanswered questions in this coin and only mined it for a few hours. I can't be having of betting more on that horse..

I think it's a good coin with good idea in development. Your hash will be limited speed, you can not rent rigs, or using Asic machines (if you have).
But the Dev should keep longer time for PoW, maybe this coin is best coin for GPU mining.

He thinks it is a SCAM coin. There is no real plan how the coin will grow once it is up on the market (if it ever goes up there).
This all is experiment some kind of limited ipo with minig.
Activity: 112
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
BTW: DRPD, do not think I am trying to defend MIN dev or anything.. I am not even MIN proponent. Personally I find too many unanswered questions in this coin and only mined it for a few hours. I can't be having of betting more on that horse..

I think it's a good coin with good idea in development. Your hash will be limited speed, you can not rent rigs, or using Asic machines (if you have).
But the Dev should keep longer time for PoW, maybe this coin is best coin for GPU mining.

He thinks it is a SCAM coin. There is no real plan how the coin will grow once it is up on the market (if it ever goes up there).
Activity: 131

Angry Angry Angry Angry
 矿池的算力维持在25G H/S 左右,假如 MIN 早就被 DEV  挖完了。
  我们现在挖的是机器池,7天挖完,DEV就发 MIN 给矿工。
  25G的算力成本就要60K RMB
  DVE 一天就净赚 60K  RMB

为了这种事情发生,DVE不开放钱包,我们矿工就不要挖MIN   Sad Sad Sad

Operators force mine pool is maintained at 25G H / S or so, if MIN DEV long been dug over.
   We are now digging machine pool, seven days finished digging, DEV will send MIN to miners.
   25G operator force will cost 60K RMB
   DVE day net 60K RMB

For this to happen, DVE not open the wallet, we do not dig the miners MIN

What did he say ? ??

所有的矿工注意了,这可能是一个陷阱。自己100%挖完,在搞机器池赚矿工的算力

在没有公开钱包的情况下请不要挖MIN

浪费自己的算力
Activity: 39
simple math: 8 mh/s versus 32mh/s. so 3 x more coins for the time the 3 workers where not mining (still not sure how long but i guess 5-6 hours)
and no i don't started this, it was a post before me ....

and you sir should be able to accept constructive criticism...

'constructive criticism'? Let me try once more.. (I will skip the part where you claimed that you had only 3MH/s working out of 12MH/s and now you talk about 8MH/s vs 32MH/s)

You asked that the announcement was made 8 hours beforehand.. this means you would have had 32MH/s working in a net rate of 95-105GH/s.. The situation was only one of those 4 workers survived.. making it to be 8MH/s working in a net rate of 18-22GH/s average..

Now do the math and tell me in which situation you would earn more? Hard to tell, right?

So.. would you earn more if the announcement was made 8 hours before the cut or 1 hour before it? If you think you would have earned more.. tell us how!

I believe you have had more than 3/4th of your miners cut.. in which situation you have lost more.. or you are just a simple man with no logic inside his head.

I did not accuse you of anything (up to this post) nor even tried to be negative about you. I just tried to explain you that your complaint for the short notice doesn't stand its ground as you are about even in your earnings.

BTW: Do you know how much stir it caused the delay of such measures from the DRK developer? Better act fast than being sorry afterwards.

Angry Angry Angry Angry
 矿池的算力维持在25G H/S 左右,假如 MIN 早就被 DEV  挖完了。
  我们现在挖的是机器池,7天挖完,DEV就发 MIN 给矿工。
  25G的算力成本就要60K RMB
  DVE 一天就净赚 60K  RMB

为了这种事情发生,DVE不开放钱包,我们矿工就不要挖MIN   Sad Sad Sad

Operators force mine pool is maintained at 25G H / S or so, if MIN DEV long been dug over.
   We are now digging machine pool, seven days finished digging, DEV will send MIN to miners.
   25G operator force will cost 60K RMB
   DVE day net 60K RMB

For this to happen, DVE not open the wallet, we do not dig the miners MIN
Activity: 26
I can only say that it's a risk to take, but it's up to you if you want to take that risk or not.

There's plenty of other fish in the sea! (and they mine by almost 30% lower load because of the popularity of this)

Couldn't agree more. But the risk assessment is much easier when you have information available and what would be the point of withholding information?
Activity: 238
You god damn morons, full of fucking hunk of shit so much retarded Question. the cinderella story comes to a quick and decided end.  So if you hate just leave and keep your crying somewhere else.
Activity: 435
Thank for anser.
Total coin is 30mil, => 1% fee= 300.000MIN

I think, dev will pay total 100.000 Min for tournament games prize, total MIN for faucet +translate, logo, games... about 50.000 MIN. Totaly= 150.000 MIN.
Remaining 150.000 MIN.

Suppose price of MIN at exchange on Bittrex is 0.00001 btc then DEV ean 150000x0.00001=1.5BTC.

Profit 1.5 BTC for 7days + is very cheap for team of dev. That not the mention of server fee, bittex list coin fee...

So price of MIN on exchange at leat 0.00002 btc.

I believe Dev will pump this coin when it list on Bittrex.

Hehe mine now, mine now...
Jump to: