Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 411. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Just woke up, and found that 3 of my 4 workers (3Mhs each) were mining vapor most of the night. Well done, devs!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Question to the developer: If you release the source to Bittrex and Bittrex decide to list the coin, are we going to be able to withdraw coins from your pools to Bittrex directly?
I answer instead of DEV, yes:

The source code will be provided to exchanges which will be operational from the start.

Also, What is your real predictions about the price?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
did you change the limit, because the net hash is always the same?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
Question to the developer: If you release the source to Bittrex and Bittrex decide to list the coin, are we going to be able to withdraw coins from your pools to Bittrex directly?

if dev release the source code, there will be a wallet as well
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

YEAH RIGHT AND GIVE YOU ANOTHER 8 FREE HOURS OF UNFAIR ADVANTAGE JUST WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON EXACTLY
OR WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING TO BE MORE PRECISE? Tongue

Dude, read very slowly what I wrote, try to understand, take a few deep breaths and then reply.

I wasn't the one having an advantage, but now I have a disadvantage. Big whales with massive hashpower will get around this limit anyway. And many people with few smaller rigs were sleeping and wasted their anyway tiny hashrate because the rigs were configured to different workers and there's such thing as time zones, you know...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
ok, here goes:

We are to remove all workers except one (the first worker that you've created) at minerals.pro pools in ~1 hour (00:00 GMT)

The idea was OK, although can be circumvented. But the 1 hour notice is way too short! I was well under the hashing limit speed and had different did pointed to different workers and while you did this, Europe (including me) was sleeping. You should have noted at least 8 hours in advance to be fair. Or cut the big ones by hand...

+1 waking up see this. was mining with 4 workers each at 8mh/s.
now i have to notice that 3 workers where running for nothing 6+ hours.

time to get out of this experiment .. .sorry

it hasnt been 6 hours...  I noticed an hour ago and it looks like i lost 1.5 hours, no big deal, theres 7 days to mine?

*edit enough of the dog china shit, were all people here friggin relax. OP feel free to delete offtopic BS

huuh Huh

forum time:
post from hamba:
Quote from: Minerals on June 12, 2014, 10:50:21 PM
my post:
Quote from: DRPD on Today at 05:31:14 AM

1,5 hours ok .... but i don't think so
Activity: 154
i shud av solo'd 7500 coins generated 3500 in balence Sad lol
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
ok, here goes:

We are to remove all workers except one (the first worker that you've created) at minerals.pro pools in ~1 hour (00:00 GMT)

The idea was OK, although can be circumvented. But the 1 hour notice is way too short! I was well under the hashing limit speed and had different did pointed to different workers and while you did this, Europe (including me) was sleeping. You should have noted at least 8 hours in advance to be fair. Or cut the big ones by hand...

it hasnt been 6 hours...  I noticed an hour ago and it looks like i lost 1.5 hours, no big deal, theres 7 days to mine?

*edit enough of the dog china shit, were all people here friggin relax. OP feel free to delete offtopic BS
Activity: 37
cloak  burncoin  cinni  cry

all of these coin is controled by chinese

do you understand? silly guys.

do you think all of you(poor dogs) can pump the market?
Activity: 37
if there are not chinese whale in the market, alll of you eat shit.

all world(except china) = dog 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How about creating 2 accounts to share the hashrate? Does the dev control the hash by IP?
That is not a practical solution.It's demonstrated here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7278746
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
ok, here goes:

YEAH RIGHT AND GIVE YOU ANOTHER 8 FREE HOURS OF UNFAIR ADVANTAGE JUST WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON EXACTLY
OR WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING TO BE MORE PRECISE? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
ok, here goes:

Activity: 131
一个矿工 会缩减 算力的 难度提高 挖不到块 速度下降
china = dog

fuck you huynhthuan99

are you chinese ? you have no brain to say chinese language here. Thank huynthuan99, you're right  Grin

no say english=dog ?  what fuck about your think

i'll stop talking with man who has no brain as you. Poor to this man, his brain less dog's
Activity: 26
ok, here goes:

Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
How about creating 2 accounts to share the hashrate? Does the dev control the hash by IP?

Plenty ways around it, I guess just more hoops and admin overhead for those that have 50+ MHs. mine at all 6 pools with 50Mhs per pool, create multiple account.

When the wallet gets release im gonna go to console and type in cheat codes.
Activity: 394
Activity: 182
i want to buy minerals, if someone want to sell, only by pm and escrow only

do we have a wallet now?  Cheesy
Activity: 120
i want to buy minerals, if someone want to sell, only by pm and escrow only
Jump to: