Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 57. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
http://www.immortalsesports.com/#streams or live.minerals.pro .
starts in 45 minutes, I havnt recieve the 10k minerals , is the donator planning to personally send it straight to first place? if so that is fine.
I sent 5000, don't know if he would use it fro this or next tournament.
Most likely for next. The thing is if you set the bar to high on the first tournament and the next is only 15k. Its a little dissapointing for the sc2 players. But if we can keep withing the consistent range, it would be better. 50k is a good mark.

Well... a good amount of minerals for early adopters sounds good, if Price goes up, 25k may sounds good, 50k sounds hard to achieve (unless we convince 3rd party sponsors to buy minerals to pay the prize, that would be awesome...)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
Join live.minerals.pro . Bets are on!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
starts in 45 minutes, I havnt recieve the 10k minerals , is the donator planning to personally send it straight to first place? if so that is fine.
Most likely for next. The thing is if you set the bar to high on the first tournament and the next is only 15k. Its a little dissapointing for the sc2 players. But if we can keep withing the consistent range, it would be better. 50k is a good mark.
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Ah Cheesy

I was wondering how this 10k was going to be given.

Can you PM me the address I should sent it to or anything else I should do?
I don't know if I'll still be online by the time the tournament ends and it would be a shame if the winner doesn't get the bonus straight away.

I just check droopytown's page in twitch to see if you were online.
Activity: 784
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
CraigsCoin Developer
Thanks for sharing iaminitnow06, Tam222
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
happening in 3 hours?
CraigsCoin Developer
Everything is set. Service brought back up on a new server. Hopefuly no incedents today.

i'm a little bit excited

No wonder - best matches and grand finale is ahead!
Activity: 70
Everything is set. Service brought back up on a new server. Hopefuly no incedents today.

i'm a little bit excited
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
CraigsCoin Developer
Tournament thread :https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/immortals-minerals-tournament-saturday080220141000am-pdtutc-700-718290. The OP has been updated to reflect the latest news. Please discuss the tournmanet over there. Thanks
More important: 10000 extra Minerals for the tournament's winner!
Someone post it on reddit? Can't access it from the office.
Reddit needs 8 minutes between two posts Huh Will post in a few minutes.
I watched only a few games on saturday and went to sleep. Had some work that needed to be sorted yesterday. Wow lots has happened in two days.
I guess the best of the gamers will be seen today. Hope the betting goes all well today. Wink
I've never criticized the team or disagreed with a decision. It's their coin and they're to decide what's good or bad. The fact we are asked for opinions, feedback or features, doesn't mean it must be implemented, but is a very positive signal for us Smiley

What happened with the betting Saturday was probably a scaling issue or underestimating the interest for Minerals. That doesn't mean price must drop from 1.4k to 10 satoshi. You can't expect them to run a Google server park for 500 visitor who want to bet, and the next day only 2 during the one and only private game that day.

Concerning the rich list...Let me rephrase it. We don't need something like that, but it was more of a question to get a clue what investors mean by "being an investor". People say they're big investors and bought 0.25 BTC worth of they coin they invested in. On the other hand, other boast they poured 25 BTC in it...So I was wondering what a 'normal' amount of Minerals is that 'investors' have in their portfolio. Nothing more Roll Eyes

On reddit
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
wow that's almost 80$!
I've never criticized the team or disagreed with a decision. It's their coin and they're to decide what's good or bad. The fact we are asked for opinions, feedback or features, doesn't mean it must be implemented, but is a very positive signal for us Smiley

What happened with the betting Saturday was probably a scaling issue or underestimating the interest for Minerals. That doesn't mean price must drop from 1.4k to 10 satoshi. You can't expect them to run a Google server park for 500 visitor who want to bet, and the next day only 2 during the one and only private game that day.

Concerning the rich list...Let me rephrase it. We don't need something like that, but it was more of a question to get a clue what investors mean by "being an investor". People say they're big investors and bought 0.25 BTC worth of they coin they invested in. On the other hand, other boast they poured 25 BTC in it...So I was wondering what a 'normal' amount of Minerals is that 'investors' have in their portfolio. Nothing more Roll Eyes

Is there actually a richlist for Minerals?
And for investors... What is many Minerals and what is just pocketchange?

I could throw someone a few bones perhaps.

I'll take those off your hands fair and square when the tourney starts  Wink

Lol bring it on!!

Pre match banter! Love it!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: