Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 47. (Read 84411 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
As we promised, the team behind Webchain Network is now available for you to check:

This will increase the trust of the community. With such a large and strong team, there is nothing that cannot be accomplished.

the team of this project is actively developing its product. it weighs all sides and shows a good result. and this is what we can see in the upgrades.

I agree with this, I was actually really happy when i saw the team was shown to the community. It says a lot about projects. It's seriousness.
Activity: 196
As we promised, the team behind Webchain Network is now available for you to check:

This will increase the trust of the community. With such a large and strong team, there is nothing that cannot be accomplished.

the team of this project is actively developing its product. it weighs all sides and shows a good result. and this is what we can see in the upgrades.

Thanks for your comment Margary! We hope you're an active member of Webchain network. 
How about installing a full node to support security? Do you know the current size of the blockchain?

Devs report that the current size is ~2,8 GB.

I see, i'm gonna try to install one. I like the project and it's important to secure the network!
How about installing a full node to support security? Do you know the current size of the blockchain?

Devs report that the current size is ~2,8 GB.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I never built the pool I wanted to build, but I see the coin is gaining value. I've been mining the coin and I know it's starting to become successful.

The important thing is that you are part of the community. Supporting the project and offering your feedback.
when the opinion of all the coins decreased but in this place still had the advantage, and that would attract many miners to come here

Thanks for your comment wiss19!
I never built the pool I wanted to build, but I see the coin is gaining value. I've been mining the coin and I know it's starting to become successful.
Anyone working on AMD miner yet?  I have way more hash to throw at it.  Thanks

Not on the plans of the official team. You can join our discord server, so you can be in touch with some other members in the community that can give you information about it.
I found an older video at investing.com (where webchain is listed too) about cryptocurrency explained in a funny way by john oliver
it's worth a look for all newcomers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg

now on i believe more in cryptocurrency,blockchain technology and especially webchain

have a nice day webchainer's
jic1911

Thanks for sharing jic911.

You can also find information about Webchain on investing.com, follow this link. https://www.investing.com/crypto/webchain

We promised it and there it is. A strong multicultural team, with different functions and willingness to make this project successful. Thanks for your comment.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
when the opinion of all the coins decreased but in this place still had the advantage, and that would attract many miners to come here
Activity: 48
Anyone working on AMD miner yet?  I have way more hash to throw at it.  Thanks
Activity: 17
I found an older video at investing.com (where webchain is listed too) about cryptocurrency explained in a funny way by john oliver
it's worth a look for all newcomers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg

now on i believe more in cryptocurrency,blockchain technology and especially webchain

have a nice day webchainer's
jic1911
Activity: 404
Merit: 10

Webchain Network invites the community to join Webchain server on Discord. Real-time communication and a very active community are some of the reasons why we prefer discord. Check out the list of channels we have created so far:

• #general: discussions about the project that involve multiple parts of it;
  • #mining: real-time advice to improve the mining experience;
  • #trading: negotiations, exchanges;
  • #price-discussion: fresh discussions regarding WEB price;
  • #pools: official channel where pool-ops share important info.

Channels for Chinese, Korean, Russian, Arabic and Spanish have also been added, so you can talk to other members in your native language.

Read more advantages of joining discord on this new article on webchain.network.

WEB should also have a large hidden Mind Pool. The Hash of Loud Mind Pool is not high.

The official pool is also on that list. Have a look at the pool stats here: https://pool.webchain.network. It has two ports with different difficulties.
ThetaPool is down Sad

Yes, they've announced their need to close their pool due to personal reasons, it's sad. Everyone can check the other available pools here https://www.reddit.com/r/Webchain/comments/8viiig/webchain_mining_pools/

That is unfortunate, I was mining there for a while. Now I have switched to Loud Mining Pool, they have veried difficulty system which is giving me good results. There is also promotion with 10 000 WEBs giveaway this month, check it - https://www.reddit.com/r/Webchain/comments/93m5o0/loud_mining_august_promotion/

We all should participate to see who the winner is. Good luck to everyone and happy loud mining!
ThetaPool is down Sad

Yes, they've announced their need to close their pool due to personal reasons, it's sad. Everyone can check the other available pools here https://www.reddit.com/r/Webchain/comments/8viiig/webchain_mining_pools/

Hi! thanks for adding this link here, It was very easy to install and get ready to mine but I have some questions about the pools. For example I would like to know which one is the best pool to mine? and whats about the diff?

It depends on what you're looking for. There are several factors that can help you decide: The fees, the frequency of payouts, the difficulty (in the way that your rewards become bigger or smaller and the frequency is also adapted), the time to find a block (the pool hashrate defines this). The stability of the pool servers. 
Pages:
Jump to: