Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 46. (Read 84411 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Thanks for the new miner.  still have 2 main problems.

1. rig id isn't reflected at pool.  Still shows up as worker id "0", no matter what you put into config.json.

2.  Single gpu works ok. But soon as you mutithread it on single gpu or single thread on multiple gpus, it will spit out "duplicate shares" everytime share is found.  and banned.  Perhaps, internal checker for duplicates isn't working as intended.  Even on single threaded gpu, it will spit out duplicates share if difficulty is low enough.  i.e. when dev donate mode starts, half the shares are rejected/briefly banned because it connects to low difficulty port.

I find myself rig id is major problem for me to use my gpus at loudmining.

For your info, my AMD frontier editions gets 700ish hash at stock 1536/8 setting.

Edit: incident of really high duplicate shares found during the dev donation is because I had 2 miner, one for each gpu, pointed at 2 different pool.  So when dev donation started, since both miner has default rig id of 0, and from same IP address, they were colliding with each other, resulting in duplicate shares. Other than that, am still experiencing duplicate shares with 2 or more thread from same miner, and occasional duplicates out of no where.

Activity: 183
Merit: 3
I use Google Translator.
Nothing can be done about it. For the interest remove 1 sign from the end of the address webcoin (it seems that the addresses for 1 character difference in length) and look in the webchain explorer can there that flew there https://explorer.webchain.network/home but even if it has arrived, access to coins on it does not get.
Activity: 2
I use Google Translator.

Help me
I made a mistake.
I sent it to the exchange's webcoin (web) address.
yes webcoin (web) ....
I was stupid to see the web

I have successfully passed status to my wallet.
Obviously webcoin (web) addresses do not come in

How can I find my webchain coin
The number sent was 3,000 coins
Wait for an answer
Activity: 110
I cannot get the Worker ID to show up on the official pool at all... anyone know where I went wrong?

Hello! You don't have to modify "worker-id" in the API array, only in the pool array. and no need to set a password on the json file. But I see those are not the configs of the CPU miner officially released by the team, you can join Webchain discord server and contact the developers who created that version you're using.

Thanks -- luckily the owner of the Loudmining pool helped me in Discord =) Got it running!

I am using the official miner but under Linux... didn't seem to have a config.json so I used the standard XMRIG as a template and changed my values.
Activity: 196
I cannot get the Worker ID to show up on the official pool at all... anyone know where I went wrong?

Hello! You don't have to modify "worker-id" in the API array, only in the pool array. and no need to set a password on the json file. But I see those are not the configs of the CPU miner officially released by the team, you can join Webchain discord server and contact the developers who created that version you're using.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WEB should also have a large hidden Mind Pool. The Hash of Loud Mind Pool is not high.
What pool you are talking about ?
Activity: 17
Webchain was added to CoinIMP, it's been tested and it's fully working.

• People are already withdrawing WEB from their CoinIMP wallets.
  • We set payout to 100% so every mined WEB goes to your wallet (minus orphan blocks rate, since webchain has it higher than monero).
  • Webchain withdraw threshold is much lower that the threshold for Monero.
  • No marketing actions have been done yet with our users because we are still working on changing the main page to have coinimp.com look like an advertisement site for WEB.
  • The marketing campaign to inform our that WEB can be mined via CoinIMP should be started later this month.
  • The team keeps working on other projects related to WEB that should be revealed soon.

Visit https://www.coinimp.com/ for more information. Remember, most of our community is available on our discord server.

i like the dashboard of coinimp with monero and web already listed. thumbs up.
no offense but maybe downsize the font and the blue lable on the dashboard a little bit like 70%.

great work and nice project keep going on guys we are already getting attention

• We set payout to 100% so every mined WEB goes to your wallet (minus orphan blocks rate, since webchain has it higher than monero).
  • No marketing actions have been done yet with our users because we are still working on changing the main page to have coinimp.com look like an advertisement site for WEB.
  • The marketing campaign to inform our that WEB can be mined via CoinIMP should be started later this month.
  • The team keeps working on other projects related to WEB that should be revealed soon.

Visit https://www.coinimp.com/ for more information. Remember, most of our community is available on our discord server.

Wow very nice development.  Our devs are awesome.  Glad I am into this coin.

AMD Windows Webchain miner,

https://github.com/monkins1010/LOUD-Mining-Webchain-AMD/releases/tag/v1

enjoy,

ps. works on Nvidia too if you dont want o use my CUDA miner.

thanks bro.  I appreciate it, but I can't find window exe, only sources.

edit:  ok. Found it.  ran it and pool only sees it as worker id 0.  Changing value in config doesn't work at all.

Also multiple gpus causes "dupulicate shares" error and banned briefly.  Doesn't matter 2 thread from same gpu or 2 gpu.  Otherwise seems to be working.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 110

{
    "algo": "cryptonight-webchain",
    "api": {
        "port": 0,
        "access-token": null,
        "worker-id": "Worker121",
        "ipv6": false,
        "restricted": true
    },
    "av": 0,
    "background": false,
    "colors": true,
    "cpu-affinity": null,
    "cpu-priority": null,
    "donate-level": 5,
    "huge-pages": true,
    "hw-aes": null,
    "log-file": null,
    "max-cpu-usage": null,
    "pools": [
        {
            "url": "pool.webchain.network:3333",
            "user": "0x1715ee1e00c915761ef2bc67ce0e7c9fff035c7e",
            "pass": "Worker121",
            "rig-id": "Worker121",
            "nicehash": false,
            "keepalive": false,
            "variant": 1
        }
    ],
    "print-time": 60,
    "retries": 5,
    "retry-pause": 5,
    "safe": false,
    "threads": 56,
    "user-agent": null,
    "watch": false
}
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
AMD Windows Webchain miner,

https://github.com/monkins1010/LOUD-Mining-Webchain-AMD/releases/tag/v1

enjoy,

ps. works on Nvidia too if you dont want o use my CUDA miner.

Activity: 16
Great to see this project picking up steam! Just wanted to share one of devices hardware and hash rate.

-Win10 HP Elitebook 2570p with an i7-3520 CPU (duel core  2.90GHz) and 16GB Ram - getting 105 h\s. Peaks at 110\112 sometimes.

Question for the team though. Does running WebChain wallet mean I am running a node? Or do I need to run the webchainid  program to be a node? Just wanted to confirm my thinking.

Thanks!
Activity: 17
i know people are impatient because they want to see the coin goes to the moon as fast as possible but we are just a fraction of the society. if the world starts to invest in crypto projects like webchain you will see the future will slowly grow. at the moment most of the people know nothing about crypto. if i ask some friends no one of them ever heard about it. but we saw a lot of people sitting in the rocket and laughing to those who diddnt believed. technology and safety comfort is what people love. im right behind every blockchain world news and we got a lot of countries which still testing blockchain technology with positive results and profit with crypto currency and i believe people will get trust in crypto and block technology after it gets matured in the future. just be patient.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
While all the altcoins are drop down and the profit of mining is tending to zero - here profit is 1.6 $ for kh\s, and a few days ago was more than $ 2. Webchain mining is the most profitable use of the CPU now and probably Nvidia Cool

But that is only true if not so many people mine it or otherwise the price needs to go up and it is hard to believe that any coin right now will make some positive moves.
I just started mining this as well and I'm not trying to pay a premium just like you're not trying to pay a premium LOL

Welcome! Share your stats if possible  Wink
Activity: 66
I just started mining this as well and I'm not trying to pay a premium just like you're not trying to pay a premium LOL
As we promised, the team behind Webchain Network is now available for you to check:

This will increase the trust of the community. With such a large and strong team, there is nothing that cannot be accomplished.

the team of this project is actively developing its product. it weighs all sides and shows a good result. and this is what we can see in the upgrades.

I agree with this, I was actually really happy when i saw the team was shown to the community. It says a lot about projects. It's seriousness.

Thanks for your comment!
Pages:
Jump to: