Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 50. (Read 84384 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi Team, are you planning to switch to GPU mining?

No, we aren't. It's against the main goals of the project. Keep in mind that Webchain Network was designed to allow CPU users to enjoy the profitability of a cryptocurrency where GPU mining is not more profitable than CPU mining and where ASICs are not allowed. I invite you to have a look at our whitepaper.
2~ khash = .70~ cents a day.

Came back to it because of the progress Ive seen so Im holding out now, reminds me of when Monero first came out.

Glad to see a new coin gaining real traction and stability!

Hello! Thanks for sharing your stats. Stay up to date checkingthe changes on webchain market on the following sites:

Activity: 35

Came back to it because of the progress Ive seen so Im holding out now, reminds me of when Monero first came out.

What?)

Webchain Profitability Calculator

Hash Rate: 2000 h/s
Hourly: 68.92529869 WEB (BTC: 0.00001585, USD: $0.11)
Daily: 1654.20716858 WEB (BTC: 0.00038047, USD: $2.65)

the minimum profit that was on this coin is $1/day per 1kh/s. Most of the time 1.3-1.5 $. Sometimes more than 2$/day per 1kh/s  Undecided

Not sure where you are getting that from but mine is literal not a calculation.

I wish it was as you calculated but its not
Activity: 17

What?)

the minimum profit that was on this coin is $1/day per 1kh/s. Most of the time 1.3-1.5 $. Sometimes more than 2$/day per 1kh/s  Undecided

nice profit, this coin rocks the market. i'm excited what happend in the future after this coin is getting stable
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.

What?)

I believe thats against whole point, its to make the coin available to not just those who can afford great hardware and get richer/ cpu only
Activity: 762
Merit: 35

Activity: 48

Awesome.   I do believe the devs are fantastic and coins are awesome and has lots potential.  Soon as Amd miner is released, I will plug all my AMD gpus into loudming.  Thansk for the efforts.

Hello! Don't forget to share your stats so other users can compare.

Sure thing,  heres my few rigs.

2 x X5670 Super mIcro  --------------------------- around 400h/s
2 x L5640 Super Micro  ---------------------------- Around 320h/s
1 x 1950x Threadripper -----------------------------Around 930 h/s Undervolted and at 2.8ghz.  Not 3.4ghz stock. Takes around 90W I think.

I actually disconnected X5670 and L5640 as its server and takes lots of electricity.
Webchain is a blockchain-based technology platform that makes the most of uncharted CPU resources from Internet-connected devices to secure DApps Smart-Contract-powered. The project has a strong and highly qualified team, I hope they succeed.

Yes, as you say, one of the goals of the project is to offer mining technology to as many IoT connected devices as possible. So far, we've come with the cpu miner for linux and windows and the android miner.

Awesome.   I do believe the devs are fantastic and coins are awesome and has lots potential.  Soon as Amd miner is released, I will plug all my AMD gpus into loudming.  Thansk for the efforts.

Hello! Don't forget to share your stats so other users can compare.
Activity: 26
Hi everyone. How to make a backup of the wallet?

Hi, go to the folder where your keyfiles where downloaded and copy them. They are usually located in the following path ...AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore[/b]
Thanks. I try)
Webchain is a blockchain-based technology platform that makes the most of uncharted CPU resources from Internet-connected devices to secure DApps Smart-Contract-powered. The project has a strong and highly qualified team, I hope they succeed.

hi guys! joined the mining. good luck to all of us!

Welcome tamara163, happy mining! Don't forget to join our discord channel and become an active member.
Hhhhm now that I read... is it important that I keep my keyfile (first time I see it, honestly) on a different location? will it affect me at anytime?

Hi! It's recommended that you have a backup of your keyfile, if you lose that file, you won't be able to operate your wallet and neither the team nor anyone else can have access to it. So, you better be careful with it.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
hi guys! joined the mining. good luck to all of us!
Are the dev going to fork to keep cpu only mining or will allow gpu mining?  If gpu mining are going to be sanctioned, can dev just release mining software for nvidia and amd gpus?  Thanks for great works guys.

Hello Tangri! As we said from the beginning, Webchain is CPU only mining because officially the team does not support GPU miners. Some users did release one, but we cannot take responsibility for what they created and how it works. Besides that, stats show little, if any, advantage on the hashrate over our official CPU miner (as we had warned the community).
[/quote

Thanks for your answer.  So no forking in near time.
Pages:
Jump to: