Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 48. (Read 84411 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
WEB should also have a large hidden Mind Pool. The Hash of Loud Mind Pool is not high.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
ThetaPool is down Sad

Yes, they've announced their need to close their pool due to personal reasons, it's sad. Everyone can check the other available pools here https://www.reddit.com/r/Webchain/comments/8viiig/webchain_mining_pools/

That is unfortunate, I was mining there for a while. Now I have switched to Loud Mining Pool, they have veried difficulty system which is giving me good results. There is also promotion with 10 000 WEBs giveaway this month, check it - https://www.reddit.com/r/Webchain/comments/93m5o0/loud_mining_august_promotion/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
ThetaPool is down Sad

Yes, they've announced their need to close their pool due to personal reasons, it's sad. Everyone can check the other available pools here https://www.reddit.com/r/Webchain/comments/8viiig/webchain_mining_pools/

Hi! thanks for adding this link here, It was very easy to install and get ready to mine but I have some questions about the pools. For example I would like to know which one is the best pool to mine? and whats about the diff?
Activity: 196
ThetaPool is down Sad

Hey everybody. Is it a guide of how to use the javascript console after this command

Code:
webchaind console

It pretty much depends on the things you want to do with the console. Check out this list of commands.
Activity: 4
Hey everybody. Is it a guide of how to use the javascript console after this command

Code:
webchaind console

Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
While all the altcoins are drop down and the profit of mining is tending to zero - here profit is 1.6 $ for kh\s, and a few days ago was more than $ 2. Webchain mining is the most profitable use of the CPU now and probably Nvidia Cool
As we promised, the team behind Webchain Network is now available for you to check:

Check out this post on reddit to check all the available pools to mine Webchain. CPU mining!
Well structured and great team work project, I like the professional work of your team members. Users are more easily and early looks the project and investors are eligible to invests the project. So, I hope it will be successful project in the future. Well done guys and all the best for the future. Cheesy Smiley

Thanks for your comment! You can place some buy orders on any of the exchanges the coins is listed on

Hi community. I have some doubts.
 Does anyone knows what  the donate-level option in the config.json file  does ?

Code:
"donate-level": 5,      // donate level, mininum 1%

Huh Huh Huh Huh

as you were told above, it's the % of your mined coins that is donated to the miner's creator. It's up to you to decide how much you want to donate.
Hi. This coins is still mineable via CPU? If yes how miner works, on program, on website? And this coin is an ERC token or is a coin?

Hello! Yes, It is CPU mineable. The miner works as a piece of software you install on your computer and run it, it's available for windows and linux and there's an android version as well. It will be available for browser-based mining (via coinimp.com) in the future, the team is working on the integration details. It's a coin, not a token. You can always have a look at the whitepaper.
Activity: 34
Well structured and great team work project, I like the professional work of your team members. Users are more easily and early looks the project and investors are eligible to invests the project. So, I hope it will be successful project in the future. Well done guys and all the best for the future. Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi. This coins is still mineable via CPU? If yes how miner works, on program, on website? And this coin is an ERC token or is a coin?
Activity: 17
at some windows 10 users, it may be that the "webchaind.exe" is recognize as a virus. but it isn't a virus that was already explained by albertod.

i had the problem: when i start the new wallet update it will be installed without any problems but if I start the wallet it wants to extract the new updated "webchaind.exe" and then it pops up a bug screen while trying to syncronize. something with java error has been showen. i think its because the "webchaind.exe" gets blocked by windows 10.
i checked the folder in user/appdata/local/webchainwallet and i realize that the "webchaind.exe" was missing in the folder. so it was automatically deleted by windows 10 without any information given.

if u have the same problems just make sure your anti-virus real-time scanner is turned off while installing the new "webchainwallet.exe" and after you installed, don't start the wallet directly, just make sure you add an exception rule for the executable "webchaind.exe" to your anti-virus tool! you can also add all ".exe files of webchain to have a safe mining success. but be sure u have the right files from webchain github.

after u added "webchaind.exe" as a non virus to your antivirus tool or windows defender, you can enable your anti-virus real-time scanner again and everything works fine. no worries and good luck by the way
Awesome, thank you this fixed my weird wallet issues.

i'm glad that i could help you.

and btw. i forget to say for the people who are totally new to mining: the folder AppData is an hidden folder!
windows hides many files and folders by default, preventing users from deleting or modifying files they shouldn’t touch. but you can make windows show these hidden files by changing a single setting.

Windows 10:

Click the “View” tab on File Explorer’s ribbon and click the “Hidden items” checkbox in the Show/hide section. File Explorer will immediately show hidden files and will remember this setting until you change it.
after this step you will be able to see the AppData folder.

Show Hidden Files on Windows 7:

This option is a little more hidden on Windows 7, where it’s buried in the Folder Options window.
Click the “Organize” button on Windows Explorer’s toolbar and select “Folder and search options” to open it.
Click the “View” tab at the top of the Folder Options window.
Select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under Hidden files and folders. Click “OK” to save the new setting.

This options window is also accessible on Windows 8 and 10 just click the “Options” button on the View toolbar in File Explorer. But it’s quicker to easily toggle hidden items on or off using the ribbon.
This window is also accessible via the Control Panel on any version of Windows. Head to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options. On Windows 8 and 10, it’s named “File Explorer Options” instead.

example: C:\"YOUR WINDOWSNAME"\AppData <-- hidden folder

it's always good to know how things works
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Activity: 16
at some windows 10 users, it may be that the "webchaind.exe" is recognize as a virus. but it isn't a virus that was already explained by albertod.

i had the problem: when i start the new wallet update it will be installed without any problems but if I start the wallet it wants to extract the new updated "webchaind.exe" and then it pops up a bug screen while trying to syncronize. something with java error has been showen. i think its because the "webchaind.exe" gets blocked by windows 10.
i checked the folder in user/appdata/local/webchainwallet and i realize that the "webchaind.exe" was missing in the folder. so it was automatically deleted by windows 10 without any information given.

if u have the same problems just make sure your anti-virus real-time scanner is turned off while installing the new "webchainwallet.exe" and after you installed, don't start the wallet directly, just make sure you add an exception rule for the executable "webchaind.exe" to your anti-virus tool! you can also add all ".exe files of webchain to have a safe mining success. but be sure u have the right files from webchain github.

after u added "webchaind.exe" as a non virus to your antivirus tool or windows defender, you can enable your anti-virus real-time scanner again and everything works fine. no worries and good luck by the way
Awesome, thank you this fixed my weird wallet issues.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35

Code:

Huh Huh Huh Huh

The % of your mined coins you pay to the creator of the mining program.
Activity: 4

Code:

Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: