Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 60. (Read 84384 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 35
It seems that some of the big miners have left the pools in the last month.
At present, the difficulty level is decreasing and my output is increasing remarkably.
Perhaps some miners no longer believe in this project or have turned to a more valuable coin since the WEB dropped to ~ 20 sts.
I personally believe in the future of the WEB so I will continue to exploit and maintain a continuous WEB node.
Hope your work is still good, dev!

Yes, they moved to Bittube - a youtube version paid for views with crypto (no ICO, no premine)
but looks a bit scammy right now.

and JSE coin - a web minable coin which can replace Adsense (but has ICO)

However Webchain is younger and when difficulty gets low,
 this presents a perfect opportunity to mine and make profit while the others are jumping from coin to coin!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
It seems that some of the big miners have left the pools in the last month.
At present, the difficulty level is decreasing and my output is increasing remarkably.
Perhaps some miners no longer believe in this project or have turned to a more valuable coin since the WEB dropped to ~ 20 sts.
I personally believe in the future of the WEB so I will continue to exploit and maintain a continuous WEB node.
Hope your work is still good, dev!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
it seems like I should say it's a pretty good project. hopefully achieve success in the future. Cool
 Good luck
Activity: 183
Merit: 3
Which pool do you prefer and why?
it's not the same for everybody at the moment the complexity allows find the blocks alone, so the less people (and better at all where no one is), the better.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hello Miners! Which pool do you prefer and why?

I tried pinging the pools listed on the first page,
 but I guess they have some protection so I don't get any ping replies.

Official pool has 1% fee, while others have 0.5%.
However official pool pays at 10WEB, while community pools pay at 1WEB.

Please share your two WEBs (cents).

Since the DDoS attacks I have started mining on TypeMine pool and I'm happy with results - fast and regular paymenets, no downtime, nice hashrate. There are 3 difficulties to choose and premade config for miner.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

We created a list of pools on this reddit post. Go have a look!
Activity: 762
Merit: 35

Activity: 53
this is an amazing coin - the profit is much higher than the monero or any other cryptonote  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Webchain Profitability Calculator

Hash Rate: 1024 h/s
Hourly: 46.05195765 WEB (BTC: 0.00001658, USD: $0.11)
Daily: 1105.24698353 WEB (BTC: 0.00039789, USD: $2.68)

Link web for calculate, thanks!
Activity: 17
big respect to the team for the hard work! i've been watching webchain for quite a while and i have great confidence into your team.
i used the webchain wallet for some trades and it is one of the fastest transactions i've tested before and quite now im happy with it.

yet we need a bigger community and more trades to add more value. we can hold but we also can rise the value with some re-trades. just think about it. the concept must first be understood at the other companies with some great community behind them, then webchain can chain itself to the big coins without any troubles.

go on and keep us updated, i'm right with you guys,thank you.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
this is an amazing coin - the profit is much higher than the monero or any other cryptonote  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cool profit! I will mine all capacities and trade!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Yeah, the difficulty is still pretty low, nice numbers you got there. This project is hidden gem right now, but it will gain attention once web admins starts using Webchain java miner on their sites.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.

Activity: 37
I wanted to sell coins on stocks.exchange, but changed his mind wait until better times and news.

I do not sell, I only buy I have confidence in this project and in the currency.
Webchain has the possibility to replace visual website adds with web mining.
I can see a lot of dev activity here and very quick start for the coin. This
usualy means a lot of hard work. I hope that you will continue
same way and we, the community will support you best way we can.
Are there ay plans of distributing the premine for exchanges or bounties?

Hello! thanks for your feedback on the project. Actually, part of the 5% of the premined coins that will be available this year might be used as airdrops on another project to spread awareness about Webchain.
The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting!

Thanks for your comment! We are open to ideas and/or suggestions, we'd appreciate if you can contact us at [email protected]
I wanted to sell coins on stocks.exchange, but changed his mind wait until better times and news.

It's up to you! Remember there are other ways to support the project, share our posts on twitter and facebook.
From discord channel: "The development of the coin is constantly. At the moment, we are preparing an announcement of new heights that the WEB is planned to reach in the near future. Active work on the front of marketing. We are active in our communities. If you are concerned about the fate of the coin, I advise you to share with your friends information about our project, thereby helping us to attract even more users. We are making every effort. In addition, we still have the goals of the roadmap ahead, so the use of the web coin and its full potential are not even close to being disclosed". Smiley

Thanks for sharing daltonik!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is there any marketing/buisness plan for the development of this product ?
This token needs a precise stragety to specifically reach the right buisnesses which are gonna use the token and mining services...
Pages:
Jump to: