Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 63. (Read 84911 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Greetings, fellows! Seems great idea. Sober idea, impeccable activity!

Thanks! We appreciate your kind words. Join our social network and help us spread out the word. Follow us on twitter and facebook:

I am very happy and hopeful in this project. I read the whitepaper and enjoyed it very much. I follow all the posts of this forum.

We are glad to have you here. New updates are coming. Stay close.  Wink
I'm check in concept on your project, It's truly good.
Very nice plan, arguable plan, irreproachable design!

Hello rowliepabe! Thanks for your kind comment. Join our social media and stay updated.
The plan will be successful.
Really good activity, witting results.  Good luck dev's.

Thank you Anthony! I hope you are already mining off webchain. We appreciate your feedback and invite you to stay close. The best is yet to come.
today I see buy order on bitebtc is so many, and sell order quirely zero, it is a good signal for some people hold WEB coin. But I think about the numbers of followers on your twitter page. It is so small. thinks about it and make something to increas the followers

Hello! Thanks for your feedback. We are enhancing the social media activity so we can earn more and more followers on the different networks we have an account on. We know it won't happen in a jiffy. But I invite you to check our "modern" strategy, using memes and modern visual ways of communication to bring new crypto enthusiasts over. It's all over our twitter account
Is it possible to know more about the team ? Who are you guys ?
What are you working on right now ? And where is the project going in the future ?

Hello! We appreciate your question.

1) More than "the guys that gathered together", this project has an experienced team that has given solutions to the IT world over several years already. We developed a free hosting providing network with millions of clients across 5 continents and one of the leading JavaScript mining solutions on the market (coinimp.com). The company behind this project has built up projects with profitable and reliable results.

2) and 3) I might say 90% of the team, that currently reaches about 60 members (admins, devs, analysts, marketers, researches, customer supporters and others), is focused on the projects related to cryptocurrency. We keep developing Webchain, we want both to improve current solutions and to develop new ones according to what has been promised. We are also working on creating an ecosystem for webmasters to earn on their content, which will end up adding more value to webchain since it will be the first mineable coin (other than monero) available on coinimp.com.

I invite you to stay in touch, join our social media and follow our updates on our News Section.

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to know more about the team ? Who are you guys ?
What are you working on right now ? And where is the project going in the future ?
Activity: 35
I am very happy and hopeful in this project. I read the whitepaper and enjoyed it very much. I follow all the posts of this forum.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
What is the difference between Webchain and JSE web coin?
Is there something in which Webchain is better?

Hello! I might say that Webchain Project and JSE Web are not fully comparable, they focus on different things. Anyway, we could compare hashing algorithms:

1) Their hashing algorithm is SHA-256, while webchain uses Cryptonight, which makes it a CPU-mineable blockchain
2) Their blocks are found in aproximately 30 seconds, while blocks on webchain have an average time of 10 seconds.
3) We offer transaparent and trackable transactions, they don't.

Regarding the relation webchain-coinimp (which is what you are basically comparing), consider that the differences for each blockchain highly affect the performance of the broswer-based mining. There are also some operative/reward specific features of our token that will be announced when the project is released that will differentiate these two projects.

Stay in touch and don't lose any updates!

Thanks for the prompt reply Smiley

Hello! I might say that Webchain Project and JSE Web are not fully comparable, they focus on different things. Anyway, we could compare hashing algorithms:

1) Their hashing algorithm is SHA-256, while webchain uses Cryptonight, which makes it a CPU-mineable blockchain
2) Their blocks are found in aproximately 30 seconds, while blocks on webchain have an average time of 10 seconds.
3) We offer transaparent and trackable transactions, they don't.

Regarding the relation webchain-coinimp (which is what you are basically comparing), consider that the differences for each blockchain highly affect the performance of the broswer-based mining. There are also some operative/reward specific features of our token that will be announced when the project is released that will differentiate these two projects.

Stay in touch and don't lose any updates!
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
today I see buy order on bitebtc is so many, and sell order quirely zero, it is a good signal for some people hold WEB coin. But I think about the numbers of followers on your twitter page. It is so small. thinks about it and make something to increas the followers
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
@vabchgent

Well, since those smartphone battery cells have specified number of recharging cycles in their lifetime and mining is draining energy much quicker than regular use, it obviously results in faster battery degradation. But If you change your phone every 2 years, it shouldn't be a big deal anyway.

As long as it will still survive the two years you mentioned it should be fine Wink Never mined anything via the phone.
I am interested on this idea. I will wait for this to see what is going to happen!  Good luck guys!

We look forward to having you up-to-date with the team's announcements. Remember to check our News Section to stay informed.
Activity: 28
I am interested on this idea. I will wait for this to see what is going to happen!  Good luck guys!
very nice plan, rely in the future can run by the planned! Interesting activity, wise plan.  Good luck team!

Thanks for your comment!
Activity: 22
How do I restore a backup?
I use the console.

To restore backup you need to put your wallet keys to $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore (on Windows) or to  $HOME/.webchain/mainnet/keystore (on Linux)
And then you can use them from console or GUI app
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@vabchgent

Well, since those smartphone battery cells have specified number of recharging cycles in their lifetime and mining is draining energy much quicker than regular use, it obviously results in faster battery degradation. But If you change your phone every 2 years, it shouldn't be a big deal anyway.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
mining on batteries is insane enough.

That's what I wanted to know. Does anyone here have data or can tell whether the battery dies much faster while mining?
Pages:
Jump to: