Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 66. (Read 84330 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2
We got listed at another exchange - https://bitebtc.com/trade/web_btc

They have twice as volume as previous exchange (stocks.exchange) and they support credit cards and traditional payments, but they also require KYC.

They are finnancial institution oficially registered in Singapore.
I see this exchange for the first time, but I like it. It has good usability and nice interface. In any case, this is good news.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Such project are getting useful! Outstanding results, riveting job, credible results!
Activity: 35
hi, please advice. i'm fully sync GUI wallet and desided to send funds to Stock exchange., but when i put deposit address from exch in wallet send field it looks like innactive and coins did'nt reach to exchange.... what i'm doing wrong? is it any other way or guide to withdraw the coins? is it correct deposit address from stock exch ?
Deposit Fee: calculating
Minimum Deposit Amount: 0.00500000 WEB
Your Webchain Deposit Address
0x12a3362ee4224c82fa5f7bf206255985da387de9
Activity: 1
hello guys, thank you for the fast reaction the last time I texted you. You really helped me with my questions Smiley actually, as a beginner I can say, that only your team replies so fast!

I second the motion, I find it rare for a busy crypto tech company. So you guys rock!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

They have twice as volume as previous exchange (stocks.exchange) and they support credit cards and traditional payments, but they also require KYC.

Good news. Every exchange is welcome now as we want more volume and more exposure for the project. Too bad that top exchanges have ridiculous fees for adding new coins, and lots of new, solid coins don't have a chance to be listed.
Activity: 4
hello guys, thank you for the fast reaction the last time I texted you. You really helped me with my questions Smiley actually, as a beginner I can say, that only your team replies so fast!
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
Hello, I started using the wallet and installed the remote mode (not the same pc I use to mine, but no problem about it I guess). My question is whether I can add multiple accounts to the same wallet. I haven't tried but I like asking first. Thanks for any help.

yes, that is fine, you can add more accounts
Activity: 150
Hello, I started using the wallet and installed the remote mode (not the same pc I use to mine, but no problem about it I guess). My question is whether I can add multiple accounts to the same wallet. I haven't tried but I like asking first. Thanks for any help.
Activity: 196
Hi - will there be masternodes available for Webchain in the future? If so - what would be the amount needed?

I'm asking just because I see masternodes mentioned a lot around these forums and I am interested to know how to set one up especially with Webchain.

Any answers are much appreciated folks.

Regards

Hello, thanks for your question. This protocol doesn't support masternodes.
Do you guys know about JSECOINS ?!?

It is a very interesting project working pretty much in the same way. The website mining app is already working...
How are you different from it ?!

Thx

It's indeed a similar project, with some techincal differences regarding the blockchain their token is based on. For example:

1) Their hashing algorithm is SHA-256, while webchain uses Cryptonight, which makes it a CPU-mineable blockchain
2) Their blocks are found in aproximately 30 seconds, while blocks on webchain have an average time of 10 seconds.
3) We offer transaparent and trackable transactions, they don't.

Regarding the relation webchain-coinimp, consider that the differences for each blockchain highly affect the performance of the broswer-based mining. There are also some operative/reward specific features of our token that will be announced when the project is released that will differentiate a lot from this one you mention.

Thanks for your comment.
I have realized  the team that is inside it can be sure the project will be good in the future.

You can be sure of it! We have experience running projects to satisfy the community, it's what we do and it's what we plan to keep doing with webchain. Thanks for your comment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I have realized  the team that is inside it can be sure the project will be good in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Cool, I was able to crack it.
developed GPU miner for webchain,63% much efficient then CPU miner.
Message me, if you need it, you can also donate me some BTC for my hardwork.

Your a newbie, we cannot send you PM Wink
Activity: 23
0% introductory fee ended at http://webchain.thetapool.com. Thetapool now operates with a competitive 0.5% fee to sustain the server costs.

We've been busy lately and started laying the groundwork for some major changes, ETA 1-2 months. Come hash with us and stay tuned for some nice surprises.
A great idea is to make it a block-chain that will use most of the unused CPU resources connected to the Internet

And devs have designed Webchain to satisfy that idea. You can get to know more about it by reading our whitepaper
I agree that use of intellectual contracts will become more popular because of Webchain!

We believe so too. That's why we need the community to spread the word about webchain, we need you.
Which is the hashrate reached by the Webchain network by now? Do you already need pools to find blocks? Sorry if I didn't read the whole thread to look for these infos.

You can always get that information by having a look at the pool stats https://pool.webchain.network/. On the main post you can also check the official and community pools that have already been created.  Wink
Hey, team. sensible plan!

Thanks for your comment. Keep in touch, we'll be looking forward to hearing from you again.
Airdrops and Bounty's for the most part just attract the people you dont want - those who dont give a toss other than to get free coins to sell them as soon as they can.

Start mining Webchain, its easy and you get a good return for even low end hardware or just buy it  Wink . Its around .01 USD so you can get so many for very little investment.
yes in most part airdrop only make the price go lower, but it is effective to add more holders and to make webchain more known by other. Dev must try that

Hold your horses! The best is yet to come. Regarding the calculator, it isn't available for the official pools yet, but we've heard some community pools have enabled it. We have other priorities at the moment but keep taking notes of your suggestions and needs.

Thanks for your comment.
Pages:
Jump to: