Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 68. (Read 84330 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Airdrops and Bounty's for the most part just attract the people you dont want - those who dont give a toss other than to get free coins to sell them as soon as they can.

Start mining Webchain, its easy and you get a good return for even low end hardware or just buy it  Wink . Its around .01 USD so you can get so many for very little investment.
yes in most part airdrop only make the price go lower, but it is effective to add more holders and to make webchain more known by other. Dev must try that
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
If you want to make webchain successful then get onto the social media sites and start retweeting and liking the webchain posts. This spreads the word and gives a wider exposure to the project. The webchain guy that posts on this thread seems to be responding to questions so this is a good sign. Please guys - get onto the social media ffs and market it yourself.

Regards

This! Everybody who has crypto related twitter account should be spreading news about Webchain, cause it's in our all best interest to do so. BTW is there official facebook page for WEB?

Airdrops and Bounty's for the most part just attract the people you dont want - those who dont give a toss other than to get free coins to sell them as soon as they can.

Start mining Webchain, its easy and you get a good return for even low end hardware or just buy it  Wink . Its around .01 USD so you can get so many for very little investment.

Not always is like that. You can make smart campaign so only people interested in the projects get the coins. Also I think mining is just mandatory for everybody who thinks seriously about WEB.
Activity: 12
good project, rely in the future can run according to the planned!
Activity: 3
hi community, i think i have problem with GUI wallet, when i start the the GUI webchainwallet nothing happens it is still load for starting but i have not acces to the main wallet showing the stats and whole the interface
https://imgur.com/p9NjFEy thks in advance for your reply
Activity: 60

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
If you want to make webchain successful then get onto the social media sites and start retweeting and liking the webchain posts. This spreads the word and gives a wider exposure to the project. The webchain guy that posts on this thread seems to be responding to questions so this is a good sign. Please guys - get onto the social media ffs and market it yourself.

Regards
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
We are planning marketing campaign, it just hasn't launched yet.

Don't worry, we are fully aware of the situation and our options, and how important marketing is. It was simply planned to start marketing after we present something usable. Some projects start marketing before being able to present anything working, we do it differentely.

We hope people will appreciate it, but it doesn't mean we are naive and we just sit and wait to get "discovered". Absolutely not.

Just give us time to organize everything please. We are working at full speed but we cannot deliver everything immidiately.

So far we are ahead of our roadmap + we announced big things completely not mentioned in roadmap. I think quite a lot of projects do it other way around - they are behind roadmap and they don't do promised things Wink Of course there are also such that do everything too, but I'm simply saying - everything is on good path.

It doesn't mean you all should sit idle. If you want WEB to succeed - commit yourself to it and help us in spreading word about it.

P.S. we wil actually try to avoid bounties, as this is "easy and simple" path that actually can have bad influence on the price. We want attract people with quality of our product and features it has.

But if we will have to, we will do it. (we did announce that part of the premined coins are for this purpose, but we wanted to suprise you and not touch premine at all for a long time. we will see how it goes though)
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@whotheff

Actually this might be a good idea - run bounty campaign to expand Webchain community. People loves those bounty coins here on bitcointalk, combine it with airdrop for telegram group members and you may have a great results. It prooved to be effective many times already. Do you have budget for this kind of promotion?
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
copper member
after few interviews with Bit-Z, we got accepted by 9th exchange in the world, but before you open 🍾 - it's not going to happen. They have price of 800 000 USD for listing, which unfortunately we don't have. Another option is via voting. To try to get there via voting we need to pay much lower fee but it is still quite costly. We can pay for possibility to vote, but with current number of followers we have no chance to win it. So I ask you - if you believe in our project - please try to spread the word about it! Ask your friends, collegues, family - whoever you know - to join us, like us on twitter, join our telegram and discord and share our posts. If big exchange accept us after very detailed review and the only problem is lack of money for listing, then we are surely on good path to 🚀 🌕 but we need your commitment!
copper member
If the all system work correctly then it will be good. I hope so it will do. Why have you not planned for ICO? However, do you have any marketing plan which can help to grow up your project? I will wait up to see good happening the system. I hope you will do your best.  Cheesy Cheesy

yes we do have marketing plan, and if you miss the ICO expierience, just buy some WEB from exchange, like https://stocks.exchange/trade/WEB/BTC
You must add your coin to the stock exchange YoBit.net
This will greatly increase the value of the coin

we applied there already, waiting for reply.

if you want to help - open ticket with them and ask about possibility to list Webchain
Activity: 13
If the all system work correctly then it will be good. I hope so it will do. Why have you not planned for ICO? However, do you have any marketing plan which can help to grow up your project? I will wait up to see good happening the system. I hope you will do your best.  Cheesy Cheesy

yes we do have marketing plan, and if you miss the ICO expierience, just buy some WEB from exchange, like https://stocks.exchange/trade/WEB/BTC
You must add your coin to the stock exchange YoBit.net
This will greatly increase the value of the coin
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is there any other exchange available ?!
copper member
If the all system work correctly then it will be good. I hope so it will do. Why have you not planned for ICO? However, do you have any marketing plan which can help to grow up your project? I will wait up to see good happening the system. I hope you will do your best.  Cheesy Cheesy

copper member
Hi, Thank you for your Great project, I'm mining with windows but I have many PC's with x86 windows, is it possible to compile with x86 architecture and put in github?

older miner was compiled also for 32bit https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-miner/releases

scroll down to previous version
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Activity: 6
Hi, Thank you for your Great project, I'm mining with windows but I have many PC's with x86 windows, is it possible to compile with x86 architecture and put in github?
copper member
just a small update:

Ever wonder who got lots of WEB? now you can check, we added Richlist functionality http://explorer.webchain.network/richlist It doesn't include our premined part as it's not circulating supply. No. 1 is almost for sure Stocks Exchange account, although we haven't confirmed it with them.
Pages:
Jump to: