Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 65. (Read 84353 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Hi. I didn't want to add the account I use so I created a new one and added to the wallet but I don't know how to delete it. Can you help me?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hello, I mine for more than a week already and still cannot see anything in my wallet - what should I do? maybe some special actions from me needed?

You can always see actual balance of your wallet at https://explorer.webchain.network . On which pool do you mine ? Do you see accepted shares in miner ?

okay, thank you. now I see the balance, but why is it not in my wallet still ( I mean I cannot see it in my desktop app)?
don't get too critical please - I just have started with mining and have chosen you as you're the simplest imo

I mine in 5000 pool. and do I have to chane the pool, or how can I change the pool?
Activity: 18
Hey all, how much h/s gives AMD fx8350 and AMD Ryzen 1700 x, and I got 320 h/s.  can you give the correct configuration? thanks.

i have the Ryzen 7 2700x it's between 700 / 800 H/S i think thats it's hi what you get.
Activity: 34
Hey all, how much h/s gives AMD fx8350 and AMD Ryzen 1700 x, and I got 320 h/s.  can you give the correct configuration? thanks.
Activity: 22
hello, I mine for more than a week already and still cannot see anything in my wallet - what should I do? maybe some special actions from me needed?

You can always see actual balance of your wallet at https://explorer.webchain.network . On which pool do you mine ? Do you see accepted shares in miner ?
Activity: 4
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I'm mining a few thousand coins for the future, what are the future plans of the coin development team, hope that it will turn into something really worthwhile.

Maybe you should do it the other way around and first ask for the future before you start wasting resources on a project you don't know anything about Wink
Activity: 37
Hello, why do you consume so much memory?
I'm installing the wallet and it's syncing.
Does it take too long to sync?

https://monosnap.com/file/qy0xuFrA3xHY5pMgal8GyUXGQuaZ3w

Thanks  Cool

blockchain is big because we have frequent blocks. we will provide blockchain file to import in future so you can skip downloading it from wallet yourself. yes it can take some time to sync, but that's how it is at every coin. We can work on improving that in future

I think it made a mistake, it did not sync.
I click on Reload and it does nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
I'm mining a few thousand coins for the future, what are the future plans of the coin development team, hope that it will turn into something really worthwhile.
Activity: 148
This is somehow a solid project to get involved with, i really like the idea of supporting smart contracts, also, the project has a really good name and the goal toward stopping and fighting Asic miners is just mind blowing! 😎 good luck!
CPU mineable, Smart Contract integrated in Webchain platform, no ICO, ASIC-resistant. All of them sound great for such promising new crypto coin.
Activity: 196
Do you guys know about JSECOINS ?!?

It is a very interesting project working pretty much in the same way. The website mining app is already working...
How are you different from it ?!

Thx

It's indeed a similar project, with some techincal differences regarding the blockchain their token is based on. For example:

1) Their hashing algorithm is SHA-256, while webchain uses Cryptonight, which makes it a CPU-mineable blockchain
2) Their blocks are found in aproximately 30 seconds, while blocks on webchain have an average time of 10 seconds.
3) We offer transaparent and trackable transactions, they don't.

Regarding the relation webchain-coinimp, consider that the differences for each blockchain highly affect the performance of the broswer-based mining. There are also some operative/reward specific features of our token that will be announced when the project is released that will differentiate a lot from this one you mention.
Thanks for your comment.

What is your plan to differ for other blockchain offer like this one ?
Marketing plan ?!

I have to ask you to kindly wait for new updates on the project and you'll get all the information you need.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
This is somehow a solid project to get involved with, i really like the idea of supporting smart contracts, also, the project has a really good name and the goal toward stopping and fighting Asic miners is just mind blowing! 😎 good luck!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
We got listed at another exchange - https://bitebtc.com/trade/web_btc

They have twice as volume as previous exchange (stocks.exchange) and they support credit cards and traditional payments, but they also require KYC.

They are finnancial institution oficially registered in Singapore.

Good news. Every exchange is welcome now as we want more volume and more exposure for the project. Too bad that top exchanges have ridiculous fees for adding new coins, and lots of new, solid coins don't have a chance to be listed.

The fees are indeed ridiculous but if I was an exchanger operator at one of the larger ones I would do it the same way. They have quite a comfortable position although they can't just relax. Some larger exchanges have lost quite significant market share, like Polo for example.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Do you guys know about JSECOINS ?!?

It is a very interesting project working pretty much in the same way. The website mining app is already working...
How are you different from it ?!

Thx

It's indeed a similar project, with some techincal differences regarding the blockchain their token is based on. For example:

1) Their hashing algorithm is SHA-256, while webchain uses Cryptonight, which makes it a CPU-mineable blockchain
2) Their blocks are found in aproximately 30 seconds, while blocks on webchain have an average time of 10 seconds.
3) We offer transaparent and trackable transactions, they don't.

Regarding the relation webchain-coinimp, consider that the differences for each blockchain highly affect the performance of the broswer-based mining. There are also some operative/reward specific features of our token that will be announced when the project is released that will differentiate a lot from this one you mention.
Thanks for your comment.

What is your plan to differ for other blockchain offer like this one ?
Marketing plan ?!
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5

Thanks  Cool

blockchain is big because we have frequent blocks. we will provide blockchain file to import in future so you can skip downloading it from wallet yourself. yes it can take some time to sync, but that's how it is at every coin. We can work on improving that in future
Activity: 37

Thanks  Cool
Activity: 22
hi, please advice. i'm fully sync GUI wallet and desided to send funds to Stock exchange., but when i put deposit address from exch in wallet send field it looks like innactive and coins did'nt reach to exchange.... what i'm doing wrong? is it any other way or guide to withdraw the coins? is it correct deposit address from stock exch ?
Deposit Fee: calculating
Minimum Deposit Amount: 0.00500000 WEB
Your Webchain Deposit Address
0x12a3362ee4224c82fa5f7bf206255985da387de9

Hi. There are incoming and outgoing transactions on this walet . You can see all transactions by wallet here - https://explorer.webchain.network/addr/0x12a3362ee4224c82fa5f7bf206255985da387de9 . So is it ok now with your transfers ?
why are there no more payouts?

you mean at main pool? temporarly slowdown, it was fixed few hours ago
Yes @ the pool. thnx for the reply!
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
why are there no more payouts?

you mean at main pool? temporarly slowdown, it was fixed few hours ago