Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 72. (Read 83998 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Any plans to create bounty programs? At least rewards for translations?  Grin

Not at the moment. If you check the main features of the project, you will see that we are not holding ICOs or token lauches, that's not what WEBCHAIN is focused on. Anyway, stay in touch.
I exploit the WEB with a I5 CPU has been more than a week and has exploited more than 200 WEB. Not bad at all!
I will stop when mining 10k WEB. Hope will have some value in the future.

Thank you so much for your feedback! It will, check this post out.
Good projects guys, I had a quick look at the comments on the thread and compared what you've promised to what you've stuck to and it's nice to see your commiment to your creation. Keep growing.

Thanks for your kind comment. Stay in touch to find out what's coming.
Hello, I started using the wallet and installed the remote mode (not the same pc I use to mine, but no problem about it I guess). My question is whether I can add multiple accounts to the same wallet. I haven't tried but I like asking first. Thanks for any help.

Hi @manamajeff. Welcome! There's indeed no problem at all if you run the miner on one device and operate the wallet on another.

Regarding your question, you can add as many addresses as you wish. Try it out and let us know how it goes.

I added two I had  created with console and created a new one here. I guess it's fine. I'll later try moving some WEB from one to the other.

Thanks for your feedback. Let us know how you do later. Don't forget to join our discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/86nTHtf or reach out to us on gitter chat (find it at the bottom of webchain.network homepage).
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
We started researching which exchanges we should apply to, so please make sure you are subscribed to all our Social media channels, this will help us to get to exchanges faster! Smiley And ask your friends to join too!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWebchain
Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Webchain/
Telegram Group: https://t.me/webchainnetwork
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/K7AptZt
Gitter: https://gitter.im/webchain-network/public
Summary of stats shared by @daltonik with i9 7980XE #CPUMining

-t 12 about 850H/s
-t 18 about 1070H/s
-t 20 about 833H/s
-t 36 about 740H/s

We keep inviting you guys to share your mining statistics.

I am using old Dell R510 server with 2x Xeon X5550 (total 8 cores, 16 threads) to mine WEB and got about 185 H/s with -t 16. I will test lower thread values when I have a chance, but I think it's a max hashrate this rig can achieve in this algo.

Share your stats when you try it out. It helps other users to enhance their miner settings. We'll all appreciate it.
Hello, I started using the wallet and installed the remote mode (not the same pc I use to mine, but no problem about it I guess). My question is whether I can add multiple accounts to the same wallet. I haven't tried but I like asking first. Thanks for any help.

Hi @manamajeff. Welcome! There's indeed no problem at all if you run the miner on one device and operate the wallet on another.

Regarding your question, you can add as many addresses as you wish. Try it out and let us know how it goes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I exploit the WEB with a I5 CPU has been more than a week and has exploited more than 200 WEB. Not bad at all!
I will stop when mining 10k WEB. Hope will have some value in the future.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
This is the solution in my opinion. As it stands they control the absolute majority of hashrate and as a result gain the most from pool operation. When you consider the default fee is 5% (which can be lowered to 1%) in addition to the pre-mine of 20%, nothing is really decentralized. If people are OK with that (and it looks like they are by the participation of the official pool) then I guess nothing will change.

Its a bit of a conflict of interest in my opinion.

we will not push towards centralization. please give this coin some time for decentralization to happen. As of right now, we are the only party involved in this coin that can effectively defend towards huge DDoS attacks on pools that happened.

we had over 50Gbps attacks on our pool and community pools. with just 3-4 or even 5 community pools usually all set on simple VPS servers, how can community defend towards such serious attacks? Someone invested serious money to take down all pools.

Attack didn't stop at all, we simply configured so many servers to handle them and our pool was up even though 50Gbps was still being sent towards us. (At the beginning we cut the traffic, but then attackers started simulating real miners so it was impossible to distinguish them easly from real ones).

Right now our pool is set on 20 servers and if we will have to, we will set it on 50 or 100. community cannot at the beginning handle pool operations and DDoS mitigation in a way we can *BUT* it will change in future, I promise you that. This coin will not stay centralized.
Activity: 23

-t 12 about 850H/s
-t 18 about 1070H/s
-t 20 about 833H/s
-t 36 about 740H/s

I am using old Dell R510 server with 2x Xeon X5550 (total 8 cores, 16 threads) to mine WEB and got about 185 H/s with -t 16. I will test lower thread values when I have a chance, but I think it's a max hashrate this rig can achieve in this algo.
you can not get better result as this cpu not support Intel® AES New Instructions
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

-t 12 about 850H/s
-t 18 about 1070H/s
-t 20 about 833H/s
-t 36 about 740H/s

Activity: 60
I appreciate stable official pool especially in early days. However, with current hash distribution the blockchain is not suitable for trustless transactions  Smiley instead we need to trust pool operator not to mess around - Not that I wouldn't, but it's just not the point in blockchain tech. Therefore it should be one of the top priorities to reach full decentralization.

Hello! Thanks for your comment. Reaching full decentralization is a common objective when it refers to blockchains. As it has been said before, blockchains create a system where trust is no longer an issue, as it is simply no longer required.

Using PoW, we make sure that participants on the network securely agree on the transactions that should be added, plus Webchain is a smart-contracts enabled blockchain, where by definition there is no disputing whether a party fulfilled obligations, as doing so is automated against clearly defined terms.

We invite you to join, in case you hadn't already.

The only issue being that most of the POW hashrate is bundled into a single pool right now. Which in theory will allow pool operator to add unverified blocks, initiate double spends, etc. Decentralization must be paramont, not just common objective for these kinds of projects. A centralized blockchain is worth nothing more than a centralized database (with public API for transaction transparency). It just won't work as a trustless platform, no matter about having smart contracts or not. Those won't be worth anything, either. I suggest devs make equal promotion for all pools by including an up-to-date pool list in the first post of this thread and on the project website. If you are serious about this you might also consider temporarily closing down official pool or making it less attractive as an alternative by charging higher fees.

This is the solution in my opinion. As it stands they control the absolute majority of hashrate and as a result gain the most from pool operation. When you consider the default fee is 5% (which can be lowered to 1%) in addition to the pre-mine of 20%, nothing is really decentralized. If people are OK with that (and it looks like they are by the participation of the official pool) then I guess nothing will change.

Its a bit of a conflict of interest in my opinion.
Activity: 18
Just to letting the dev team know there's another webcoin project using the same ticker (WEB), hope it will not confuse everyone especially before it hit the exchange.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21990248
https://icobench.com/ico/webcoin

-t 12 about 850H/s
-t 18 about 1070H/s
-t 20 about 833H/s
-t 36 about 740H/s

with -t 12 ~ 850H/s

thanks for sharing your results! Many users are interested in compairing their devices and/or choosing the best settings.  Wink

Thanks for your question! You can keep using the console if you feel comfortable with it. The Wallet is a tool for those users who aren't into consoles or those who prefer a graphic interface. It's up to you.

Community is diverse and we try to offer the best for everyone.

I like the way yo guys have thought of this project. You gotta have pretty good devs, but good project management I guess has been the key.

Thanks for your comment! We're a team where everyone adds something so we can deliver better solutions. Project Management is indeed a key factor.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
Activity: 23
with parameter -t 18 about 1070H/s Smiley
http://b.radikal.ru/b38/1805/37/f12e1ceee55b.jpg
you got L3=24 u should try 12 threads as i know cryptonight using 2mb of L3 for each thread
Activity: 5
with parameter -t 18 about 1070H/s Smiley

Nice CPU  Shocked

you ever tried somewhere round -t 12 ?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
Pages:
Jump to: