Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 73. (Read 83998 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
i9 7980XE with parameter -t 20 outputs 833H/s, with parameter -t 36 about 740H/s

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I've been with the project since it started and it's good you released the GUI wallet. But I already got used to the console, it's not that hard. Do i have to move to the wallet?

Thanks for your question! You can keep using the console if you feel comfortable with it. The Wallet is a tool for those users who aren't into consoles or those who prefer a graphic interface. It's up to you.

Community is diverse and we try to offer the best for everyone.

Yay! Thanks. I thought I had to start using it. I feel curious for the wallet, but I don't feel like using it now.

That's understandable! Thanks for your comment.
What makes this coin has value in the future? is there any specific purpose rather than to earn the coin with mining?

Hi! You could have a look at our white paper and also at the roadmap. We explained there what Webchain's purpose is and how the teams plans to achieve it.
The roadmap is good and quite achievable given the kind of team that is behind #Webchain project...just one of the many reasons why I am supporting this project. Go go go!

Thanks for your support! We really appreciate it. And well, the roadmap is what we have promised within a specific time period. But there are also suprises that will eventually be announced. Just stay close.
Hi! I started using the wallet and I wonder what's the difference between installing the remote and the full node?

Hi. If you choose the predetermined "FULL NODE", it will take more time to be in full sync with the blockchain but your system will be completely secured in return. The "REMOTE NODE" offers a way faster syncing, but security will depend on your device settings.

I see. I like it. It was easy to install. Thanks for having it so quick, although support was always available to help me through, i'm not into consoles.

That's the idea. Providing solutions for everyone. It's up to users to decide which of the tools is more suitable for their needs.
Activity: 6

Thanks for your question! You can keep using the console if you feel comfortable with it. The Wallet is a tool for those users who aren't into consoles or those who prefer a graphic interface. It's up to you.

I like the way yo guys have thought of this project. You gotta have pretty good devs, but good project management I guess has been the key.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
What makes this coin has value in the future? is there any specific purpose rather than to earn the coin with mining?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
The roadmap is good and quite achievable given the kind of team that is behind #Webchain project...just one of the many reasons why I am supporting this project. Go go go!
Hi! I started using the wallet and I wonder what's the difference between installing the remote and the full node?

Hi. If you choose the predetermined "FULL NODE", it will take more time to be in full sync with the blockchain but your system will be completely secured in return. The "REMOTE NODE" offers a way faster syncing, but security will depend on your device settings.

I see. I like it. It was easy to install. Thanks for having it so quick, although support was always available to help me through, i'm not into consoles.

Activity: 12
I've been with the project since it started and it's good you released the GUI wallet. But I already got used to the console, it's not that hard. Do i have to move to the wallet?

Yay! Thanks. I thought I had to start using it. I feel curious for the wallet, but I don't feel like using it now.

also, we can use console to confirm wallet is showing correct balance, can't we?

You can use all the tools that help you feel safe. Remember you can also check your balance on webchain explorer.

also, we can use console to confirm wallet is showing correct balance, can't we?

thank you. I will create a new address and see how it works. Good you had it on time.

It will be released along with the official wallet app. If you have any questions, you can post here and we will do our best to help you out.

We appreciate your trust! Keep in touch.
Activity: 10
thank you. I will create a new address and see how it works. Good you had it on time.

It will be released along with the official wallet app. If you have any questions, you can post here and we will do our best to help you out.
So I can start using webchain wallet?  Huh

Hello!, Yes, you can. Start by downloading it from https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-wallet/releases

Keep in mind that this is a pre-release version and although we haven't found any serious bugs, the transactions you complete on the wallet are at your sole risk.

Ok, get you. Is there a guide or something for new users?

Activity: 10
So I can start using webchain wallet?  Huh

Hello!, Yes, you can. Start by downloading it from https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-wallet/releases

Keep in mind that this is a pre-release version and although we haven't found any serious bugs, the transactions you complete on the wallet are at your sole risk.

Ok, get you. Is there a guide or something for new users?
Pages:
Jump to: