Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 75. (Read 83998 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thank you very much, I found it in there.

But unluckily, before I put question in here, I also tried to create a new wallet and it seem like the new keystore file has replaced the old one.

Is there any way to get my old keystore file back?

Thank you.
You are welcome, no keystore directory has all created wallets (unless you cleared this dir manually).
So you meant that my old key file is stored in another location, right?
But I have check all the Webchain folders, there is only one folder called "keystore", and there is only 1 key file (the new one) in there.
I sill cannot find my old key file. Sad
Activity: 13

But unluckily, before I put question in here, I also tried to create a new wallet and it seem like the new keystore file has replaced the old one.

Thank you.
You are welcome, no keystore directory has all created wallets (unless you cleared this dir manually).

[/quote]

I have create a password with the private key through create_wallet.bat file, I have wrote down the password and the private key.

Now, I found that you have a GUI wallet so I downloaded and tried imported the key but I dont have the keystore file, so I added account from private key and I got this error.
Please help me, thank you.
[/quote]
Check Data directory. you can find keystore for windows in this path:
Code:
$HOME/AppData/Roaming/Webchain/
[/quote]

Thank you.
I have create a password with the private key through create_wallet.bat file, I have wrote down the password and the private key.

Now, I found that you have a GUI wallet so I downloaded and tried imported the key but I dont have the keystore file, so I added account from private key and I got this error.
Check Data directory. you can find keystore for windows in this path:
Code:
$HOME/AppData/Roaming/Webchain/
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
I found my Keystore file in:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Webchaind
The links are died.

Can you help me in how to export the keystore file ?

Thank you.
Click ... near ADD WEB button then click EXPORT.
Could you be more detailed, Where I can click ... near ADD WEB?

Thank you.
After download wallet and open it, you can find this button here. if something still not clear please let me know.

Thank you.
After download wallet and open it, you can find this button here. if something still not clear please let me know.
The links are died.

Thank you.

Thank you.
The links are died.

Thank you.
The links are died.

Thank you.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Can I send or receive coins from other accounts at this time?
Thank you.

via our gui wallet - you can. check for link in first post

I tried the GUI wallet by importing the keystore file.
I found some missing features:

1. Cannot export private key from GUI wallet
2. Cannot select folder from which the wallet runs
(C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Webchain) is pain)

Please add those in the next release.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
Thank you.

via our gui wallet - you can. check for link in first post
copper member
Did I understand it correctly that only CPU users can use your platform or both CPU and GPU? And what about ICO? It's interesting why you refuse it. Do you plan to have an IPO?

there is no GPU miner released, but even if it will be released by someone, it won't have significant advantage over CPU miners, so CPU mining will still be profitable. It makes no sense to mine most other coins with CPU since GPUs and ASICs have huge advantage.

As to ICO, we think it's more fair this way. Everyone has access to WEB if they find the project early and start mining it and they don't need to invest any money to own some coins.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Did I understand it correctly that only CPU users can use your platform or both CPU and GPU? And what about ICO? It's interesting why you refuse it. Do you plan to have an IPO?
copper member
That's right, but do constant protocol changes also pose any risk to the network as a whole or is that no problem?

It's not like we are going to change it everyday. To build ASIC, manufacturers need many months. So to stop ASICs it's just enough to change it from time to disrupt their plans.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

it's not profitable to develop ASICs for webchain, our algorithm doesn't represent a good option to see a return on your ASIC investment

Does that also count for the long-term? What happens if there are some changes in technology, could it be feasible to develop an ASIC for this one day?

Hi, thansk for your question.

In the whitepaper, we mentioned that we will be constantly revising our protocol to remain ASIC-resistant. Our team has researchers that are always looking for new technology trends that might affect our features and devs will do their best to make Webchain project keep its vision.

It's kind of non-profitable to invest in developing ASICs to mine webchain after noticing that we update the protocol over and over.

That's right, but do constant protocol changes also pose any risk to the network as a whole or is that no problem?
copper member
This is not yet wallet release - this is pre-release. It's Alpha, main functions work hopefully but not everything. Please don't send more money than you are willing to lose! If you are afraid - don't use it, wait for official full release. https://github.com/webchain-network/webchain-wallet/releases, main things that we know that don't work yet
1) It doesn't show incoming transactions, only outgoing, although It does show correctly total balance. Sending money works fine, so if you want to see incoming transaction details, you should use explorer for now
2) few things in interface doesn't work as it should, feel free to share it, although we know about most things probably. 

You can use Mainnet in right upper corner but be careful as this will slow down your PC during network synchronization, so you might prefer to use light node mode.

Although we do encourage you to run full node of course if your PC can handle it.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
My miner after restart gives a smaller hashrate. After the computer restarts, the hashrate is restored. Why is this happening? Have you faced this?
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: