Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 98. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Good project, active team nice roi, this could real go somewhere
egretia

We do our best! Check our roadmap on https://webchain.network/ to stay up-to-date!
Activity: 29
How can I set static diff on webchain pool? 20 000 is for low-end hardware too much. (address 0x1b39ececb08d3e9cb681eaca7aef60ad626c16ac have 103 kH/s - Is it a cluster about 1000 cpu? or gpu?)

This answer was for you! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36767684
Activity: 11
@platon_X: could your write a list of the commands for the console mode? trying to run webchaind with help command but the cmd window closes

Why don't you have a look here https://github.com/webchain-network/webchaind#green_book-webchaind-the-basics ?  Wink

there are no commands for running "webchaind.exe console" in the link the command are only for "webchaind.exe"  bat. also what's the command for getting balance?

For getting the balance you can use:
web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance(webchain.accounts[0]), "ether")

The above command running in console. You can check many other commands and examples here https://github.com/ethereumproject/wiki/wiki/JavaScript-API

Activity: 58
@platon_X: could your write a list of the commands for the console mode? trying to run webchaind with help command but the cmd window closes

Why don't you have a look here https://github.com/webchain-network/webchaind#green_book-webchaind-the-basics ?  Wink

there are no commands for running "webchaind.exe console" in the link the commands are only for "webchaind.exe"  bat. also what's the command for getting balance?
I'm ready to join this project and start to mine my first coins in anticipation of the GUI wallet for Windows

We appreciate your willingness to take part of this project! Let us know if you need any kind of support.
Can we mine with GPU  ??

Hello! As we have answered before, there are no GPU miners available on Webchain and we are not planning to release any, we have a CPU mining approach for mining.
Hi - can we mine this with a GPU yet?

I've managed to get it up and running with my CPU Wink

Hello, it's great you are already part of the project! Regarding GPU, There are no GPU miners available on Webchain and we are not planning to release any, since we focus on CPU mining.
Activity: 11
So I have an address but how do I get the keys from the console so I can rebuild the wallet if needed. Also I can't get any peers to connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To save your wallets data you can copy wallets from
$HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore (on Windows)
Or from
$HOME/.webchain/mainnet/keystore (on Linux)

About peers , its should work, how long do you wait for connection ?

So I don't have to worry about mnemonic key if I have the keystore? Ive been running the program for 10 hours and no peer 0/25

To rebuild your wallet, you need the keystore and the password you set before. The fact that you can't get any peers might be related to one of the followings:
1. Your local time might be incorrect.
2. Some firewall configurations can prevent UDP traffic from flowing.

Please let us know if your problem continues!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
Thread reserved by webchain-network
Remember that you can:
  • Follow us on Twitter in order to get most recent news
  • Use our Reddit to post your doubts and suggestions
telegram channel please...

Discord channel would be nice too

We're currently using discord.gg/hERmSp. Thanks for being interested!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If I'm not mistaken, this project has the possibilities to be mined using a CPU am I right?
If that were true, will it disturb the use of the PC while the mining process working?
A very good and promising project, for which I will follow this, I hope that the developers will make every effort to develop this project, and in the future this coin will beat the records of the etherium

We appreciate your comment! Keep in touch with us not to lose any updates.
Activity: 10
1.20% premine for a pow project is too large;
2.I check the guide but still don't know how to send coins to other wallets;
3.Could you create a discord or tele channel?
4.Is GPU mining available now? if so how

Hi, about that 20% premined, consider that we're not holding any ICO or sale. For more info about wallet transfers, please check answer #51. Also, we're currently using this Discord Channel

Regarding GPU, there's not a GPU miner available for webchain and we are not planning to release one, since we focus on CPU mining.
Activity: 19
Activity: 10
So I have an address but how do I get the keys from the console so I can rebuild the wallet if needed. Also I can't get any peers to connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To save your wallets data you can copy wallets from
$HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain\mainnet\keystore (on Windows)
Or from
$HOME/.webchain/mainnet/keystore (on Linux)

About peers , its should work, how long do you wait for connection ?

So I don't have to worry about mnemonic key if I have the keystore? Ive been running the program for 10 hours and no peer 0/25
Activity: 25
Remember that you can:

Discord channel would be nice too
Activity: 45
c:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Webchain>webchaind account new
Your new account is locked with a password. Please give a password. Do not forget this password.
Passphrase:

Does not write a password. That can be, as correct?
Activity: 16
Remember that you can:
Activity: 16
You can use second pool with much lower difficulty (5000 at this moment): pool2.webchain.network:2222
Statistics are common for both pools and are available on pool.webchain.network.

According to pool's logs, miners that have huge hashrate are farm of servers.

nice info.
Now i'm in pool2..

Thanks...
Pages:
Jump to: