Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 95. (Read 83974 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
No ICO that part is understandable and appreciable but then question rises with huge premine of 20%. Where these premined tokens will be used or better to ask what is the purpose of starting pow based project with having this much in pocket already ? I didn't dig in deep for more detail yet but this is first thing which comes in mind after reading specifications.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
sorry would Like to ask a web wallet, chain drive web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance('0x0*53'), "ether") brings balance red 0 although the site is nomineee

The balance you get when using the console must be the same you get from the website. If you are mining, it could be a little different because of the network syncing. In your case, did you get zero from console? maybe we are talking about a network syncing network issue. Please, check it and let me know

I am having same issue. I run the Webchaind and I never get more peer than 0/25. Ive opened the ports on my firewall and everything else. I've kept my keystore but it sure would be nice to see my balance in my wallet.
Activity: 11
sorry would Like to ask a web wallet, chain drive web3.fromWei(webchain.getBalance('0x0*53'), "ether") brings balance red 0 although the site is nomineee

The balance you get when using the console must be the same you get from the website. If you are mining, it could be a little different because of the network syncing. In your case, did you get zero from console? maybe we are talking about a network syncing network issue. Please, check it and let me know
Activity: 37
This is a terrible idea. I can look at the code edits you did to xmrig and then see how they can easily be modified for xmrig amd. So what is going to happen is that those with the technical know how are going to do the modifications, use GPU miners to start mining at a higher hashrate and then those that can't will be left behind.

If this algorithm is not GPU resistant, which it isn't, you need to either make it GPU resistant or release a GPU miner.
Activity: 196
Since algo is modified Cryptonote can it be mined by GPU? Is there GPU miner?

Hello! What I can tell you is that there are no GPU miners currently available on Webchain and that we are not planning to release any, since the idea is to keep an approach that satifies CPU mining.
Activity: 27
Posted on Discord under announcements:

ahead of promised schedule (next week) We announce such lock-in for premined coins:

5% - available this year (part of it might be used as airdrops in another project to spread awarness about webchain)
20% - available from start of 2019
30% - available from start of 2020
45% - available from start of 2021

meaning our share of premined WEB will be fully unlocked from 2021, but we are not planning to sell those coins according to lock in dates.

What we are going to use WEB for?

support of the project, marketing, promotion, development, bonuses for devs, etc.
Also, we just reached 200 miners on official pool, while biggest miners hashrate decreased, so it looks more spread out evenly now, although this might change any moment of course.
We are not going to tell you more about our ecosystem yet though. In less than two months you are going to receive:
- GUI wallet
- all details about the team
- part of the plan (not whole) revealed, including name of the popular crypto project supporting webchain, and details of how it will help promoting webchain
- other things that I don't feel comfortable promising because you will see them when they are here 😃
You really need to get a win/linux wallet on the go if possible - the sooner the better.

Yes! We realize how important it is. GUI Wallet is being built and will be available soon!
I like the coin.... but i dont like 20% pre-mine...

Check this answer, maybe it is interesting to you! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36957197
Activity: 1
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Since algo is modified Cryptonote can it be mined by GPU? Is there GPU miner?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
We announce such lock-in for premined coins:

5% - available this year (part of it might be used as airdrops in another project to spread awarness about webchain)
20% - available from start of 2019
30% - available from start of 2020
45% - available from start of 2021

meaning our share of premined WEB will be fully unlocked from 2021, but we are not planning to sell those coins according to lock in dates.

What we are going to use WEB for?

support of the project, marketing, promotion, development, bonuses for devs, etc., but biggest part will not be touched at all, since we believe in long-term prosperity of this project.

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
You really need to get a win/linux wallet on the go if possible - the sooner the better.
Activity: 88
Invite URL to Discord server has been updated in the first post. Server is the same, just a new link. Please use this one https://discord.gg/K7AptZt

Regards,
Pavel
Activity: 14
I like the coin.... but i dont like 20% pre-mine...
I've got a Mac miner up and running. Does anybody need it?

sure, it was on our TODO list, but we will gladly take any help that is offered Smiley Please send link here, so we can check it and if you don't mind - we will share it futher with the community

No problem see here:

https://github.com/bonkingbob/Webchain-MacMiner

Sorry for the delay Smiley

Thanks fo providing URL. We will consider your variant and let you know.

Regards,
Pavel
How long does it take for the webcoin to halve mining incentives?
Thanks for your question.
It take 173 eras -> 17 300 000 blocks .

Regards,
Pavel
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
How long does it take for the webcoin to halve mining incentives?
Activity: 11
I've got a Mac miner up and running. Does anybody need it?

sure, it was on our TODO list, but we will gladly take any help that is offered Smiley Please send link here, so we can check it and if you don't mind - we will share it futher with the community

No problem see here:

https://github.com/bonkingbob/Webchain-MacMiner

Sorry for the delay Smiley
2 or 3 days after the launch of Webchain project, there is no available Windows GUI wallet for miners.
I am not familiar to compose wallet with codes from the guideline, so I hope Webchain devs will release the GUI wallet as soon as possible.
The GUI is coming. Take advantage of the network pre-GUI and use the guidelines posted in the original post. Every instruction can be found there. Following the instructions = profit Smiley

Thanks for helping us answer! Give us your feedback!
2 or 3 days after the launch of Webchain project, there is no available Windows GUI wallet for miners.
I am not familiar to compose wallet with codes from the guideline, so I hope Webchain devs will release the GUI wallet as soon as possible.

Hello! We are actively working to deliver the GUI wallet! You might want to check our roapmap on webchain.network.

Meanwhile, we have gathered something  for those Windows users that have no clue about how to run webchaind miner from console:

Steps are easy to follow:

1) Go to “Webchain: the basics” https://github.com/webchain-network/webchaind#green_book-webchaind-the-basics. Here you will see a list of all the possible commands that you can use, from how to create a new wallet to how to access and mine Webchain.
2) From CMD, PowerShell or your preferred console, go to the route where you stored webchaind.exe
Let’s say you stored webchain.exe in the recommended directory > $HOME\AppData\Roaming\Webchain/ <~ where $home is your “C:\Users\UserName” path
3) Input the following command: cd c:\users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Webchain and hit enter
4) Once you’re there, you can write all the commands that webchaind.exe can execute!
5) Check the following link if you need help to create your account https://github.com/webchain-network/webchaind#create-or-manage-accounts
Pages:
Jump to: