Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][ICO] Dominant Chain - Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform - page 2. (Read 22579 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Have you ever seen the project with the good team which is working on great idea to make the digital change in the world?  And if you haven't seen yet then Dominant chain welcomes you. Which is going to become the best gaming platform in the upcoming time.
Well, there are platforms which are same as this platform but as you can see here there is a lot of great opportunity.

Show me at least one platform that would use features like this? I have not even seen anything close to this. I think this platform is unique.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Have you ever seen the project with the good team which is working on great idea to make the digital change in the world?  And if you haven't seen yet then Dominant chain welcomes you. Which is going to become the best gaming platform in the upcoming time.
Well, there are platforms which are same as this platform but as you can see here there is a lot of great opportunity.

It is because of the team behind the project look reliable as well they have great experience in the gaming industry. These things make the project special.
And because of that great mixture, the team will become successful in developing the great platform. We just need to support the project until the end.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

It is because of the team behind the project look reliable as well they have great experience in gaming industry.These things make the project special.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Nowadays, everyone already knows about video games and they have evolved a lot over the past 20 years. At the moment, virtual reality does not seem to be something crazy.
It's because of the virtual reality thing goes popular, that's why virtual reality not even called as a crazy thing for those who have no life.
Soon we will see even greater development in this area, since most people no longer live a real life and spend most of their time being next to a computer or smartphones.
The idea of the project Dominant Chain is truly in accordance to the trend of our community. That is a good thing since this kind of project has a great impact and truly catchy. I am looking forward that this project will bring a lots of opportunities to both this crypto community and to the gaming industry.

Trend of the crypto community? The crypto community doesn't give much of shit about gaming apart from making money off it from say gambling.
Activity: 602

Activity: 560
Seems you guys didn't get all the information about the project. Before that, checking out their website its a great idea: https://dominantchain.com/
Activity: 616
I think that if the developer succeeds in successfully organizing cooperation with the popular platform for streaming twitch, then the project will gain wild popularity.
Yeah, indeed. Twitch is the most playable and the most popular streaming platform but I don't think they will accept this.
Activity: 574
The idea of the project Dominant Chain is truly in accordance to the trend of our community. That is a good thing since this kind of project has a great impact and truly catchy. I am looking forward that this project will bring a lots of opportunities to both this crypto community and to the gaming industry.
Yes. The idea of this project is very attractive to the gamers especially to those who are familiar in the games of Steam. This is something that can help all online players to gain profits while playing. I hope this could be successfully launched and have a better functions ahead.
I think that if the developer succeeds in successfully organizing cooperation with the popular platform for streaming twitch, then the project will gain wild popularity.
Activity: 560
Didn't expect if this dominant chain project could achieve their little success because there is a lot of opportunities as you can see here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Yes. The idea of this project is very attractive to the gamers especially to those who are familiar in the games of Steam. This is something that can help all online players to gain profits while playing. I hope this could be successfully launched and have a better functions ahead.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Why to neglect a real working strategy?
What works now?
An article in CoinTalegraph?
Banner ads by CoinTraffic?
Visiting Blockchain conferences?
All these methods worked two years ago not now. In 2016-mid2017 an escrow and advisors services were very popular. Not now. Things are changing.

Good job completely ignoring what I even said, I literally said it's cause most devs don't give a shit about the project apart from the cash they get

Cointraffic Team would be delighted to help with the project marketing.
Activity: 518
Nowadays, everyone already knows about video games and they have evolved a lot over the past 20 years. At the moment, virtual reality does not seem to be something crazy.
It's because of the virtual reality thing goes popular, that's why virtual reality not even called as a crazy thing for those who have no life.
Soon we will see even greater development in this area, since most people no longer live a real life and spend most of their time being next to a computer or smartphones.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hope to see that with this project. But we can only see the even greater development of the DominantChain if the project development team will keep up on its progressive actions and will keep on bring up new and interesting updates for the smooth flow of connection with its community.
Activity: 574
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 449
swordking
As a gamer, this would be the newest tournament platform which is based on the blockchain in my opinion, but I wonder what does the coin really worth.
There are already many gaming platforms is available in the market. But this platform has more features than those who are already in the business. And this thing really worth it.
Yes, absolutely market is full of gaming platforms but Dominant Chain is the unique and futuristic as compared to other platforms.
And because of this uniqueness investors have come forward towards the project to make the investment for future rewards.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
As a gamer, this would be the newest tournament platform which is based on the blockchain in my opinion, but I wonder what does the coin really worth.
There are already many gaming platforms is available in the market. But this platform has more features than those who are already in the business. And this thing really worth it.
Yes, absolutely market is full of gaming platforms but Dominant Chain is the unique and futuristic as compared to other platforms.
Activity: 588
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I really think that as per the time passes the project will go well and it will become the finest platform in the future.
With good results, I think that this is quite realistic, so they have every chance of a good job and subsequent success.
I still have not seen a single good gaming platform that supports so many features that are convenient for each player, regardless of his experience and age.
But this platform seems better as compared to other gaming platforms. It has more features as well as it is more reliable than other platforms.

How do you come about such conclusion, have you tried out the platform, how many games are available online for players to test out that makes you feel this has more features, how long have you used the platform that gives you the impression that they can be rely on?
Before given such review, it means you must have use the platform first hand to play different games online and text out all features available to players, otherwise it is such misleading post.

Ehh, don't bother asking, safe to assume they didnt even open the link and are just commenting just out of their very asses about everything lmao
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: