Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][ICO] Dominant Chain - Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform - page 3. (Read 22579 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I like how the team keeps on making a progress on the community as giving a lots of effort and showing a continuous hard work. I am sure that all of this will be paid off as having its great future as a proud crypto-empowered esports tournament platform.
I agree. This kind of hard works showed by the team of Dominant Chain will surely have something good in the future and will have a positive results in the development. And it only shows that they are really serious in making the project a good choice for crypto investments.
Well, they are showing us that the dominant chain is a project where the position between the users and the team are the same.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I like how the team keeps on making a progress on the community as giving a lots of effort and showing a continuous hard work. I am sure that all of this will be paid off as having its great future as a proud crypto-empowered esports tournament platform.
I agree. This kind of hard works showed by the team of Dominant Chain will surely have something good in the future and will have a positive results in the development. And it only shows that they are really serious in making the project a good choice for crypto investments.
Activity: 672
Nowadays, everyone already knows about video games and they have evolved a lot over the past 20 years. At the moment, virtual reality does not seem to be something crazy.
It's because of the virtual reality thing goes popular, that's why virtual reality not even called as a crazy thing for those who have no life.
It is not so common, so many people think that this is not a good idea. But to distribute virtual reality it needs to be done otherwise it will be just like a passed stage.
Activity: 602
Well, I would be thinking if the people gonna making such progress to the community in order to build the consensus of the team.
Nowadays, everyone already knows about video games and they have evolved a lot over the past 20 years. At the moment, virtual reality does not seem to be something crazy.
It's because of the virtual reality thing goes popular, that's why virtual reality not even called as a crazy thing for those who have no life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Just hoping that the team Dominant Chain will keep up.on its momentum and will bring a good impacr for the crypto co.munity as a great esport platform with a lots of unique features and characteristics.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Seems like they are going hype about getting more investors. Hopefully, they will make such a great effort so the users can trust the project.
Users and investors have trust on the project as well both are supporting the project without any hesitation.
Not all investors made their investments solely for the sake of further project development. I am sure that some of them just want to get a quick profit after the listing.
Activity: 490
Seems like they are going hype about getting more investors. Hopefully, they will make such a great effort so the users can trust the project.
Users and investors have trust on the project as well both are supporting the project without any hesitation.
If that is true, then probably this project will be able to gathered good feedbacks and thoughts from the people in which will give more motivations for the team to work hard. This can also lead to a betterment of the project and become more recognizable than the others.
Activity: 588
I really think that as per the time passes the project will go well and it will become the finest platform in the future.
With good results, I think that this is quite realistic, so they have every chance of a good job and subsequent success.
I still have not seen a single good gaming platform that supports so many features that are convenient for each player, regardless of his experience and age.
But this platform seems better as compared to other gaming platforms. It has more features as well as it is more reliable than other platforms.
That's why we are supporting the project since from the beginning. Because we know very well that is one day the project will make a revolution in the gaming industry.
And we are eagerly waiting for that day when the project will do something big. But one thing is sure the project will definitely succeed sooner or later.
Activity: 449
swordking
I really think that as per the time passes the project will go well and it will become the finest platform in the future.
With good results, I think that this is quite realistic, so they have every chance of a good job and subsequent success.
I still have not seen a single good gaming platform that supports so many features that are convenient for each player, regardless of his experience and age.
But this platform seems better as compared to other gaming platforms. It has more features as well as it is more reliable than other platforms.
That's why we are supporting the project since from the beginning. Because we know very well that is one day the project will make a revolution in the gaming industry.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

How do you come about such conclusion, have you tried out the platform, how many games are available online for players to test out that makes you feel this has more features, how long have you used the platform that gives you the impression that they can be rely on?
Before given such review, it means you must have use the platform first hand to play different games online and text out all features available to players, otherwise it is such misleading post.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 574
I really think that as per the time passes the project will go well and it will become the finest platform in future.
Activity: 616
I really think that as per the time passes the project will go well and it will become the finest platform in future.
Not gonna thinking if the project can become the finest platform since every project can get risky if you are not careful
Merit: 100
I am very delighted to the continuous development of the team and how that keep to make reach their goals. I hope that the good platform that the Dominant Chain have, will bring into a fruitful success.
This project is a great opportunity for investors. Because the project has scope in present as well as in the future. So wise this chance wisely to make a profit.
Also, they have a good concept and purpose here in which they will help amateurs to become a good player in every tournament in sports. This is something that people wanted to learn so that the chances to win in every game is high and will lead to gain in high profits.
Very well said. The team has a very friendly side in which they allow to help the beginners to participates in this crypto empowered esports tournament platform, a platform with a great vision for the community.
Pages:
Jump to: