Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][ICO] Dominant Chain - Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform - page 8. (Read 22579 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
The Dominant Chain roadmap is available now on the website: https://dominantchain.com/#roadmap
Dominant Chian ANN Updated!
How long will be the ICO's period?

Hi JamJammo, It's will 2 month
Ok, when it'll start and where I can buy coins?

You'll be able to buy it on our website close to 14th December
Follow us, we'll ann it soon
Activity: 21
Merit: 2

Ok, when it'll start and where I can buy coins?
How will the flow of funds be proceeded on the platform? How will I be able to withdraw it? Will it be some commissions?

The funds will be able to withdraw through the platform and players get fiat money on his card. Sure everyone can send his winning coins to wallet or exchange.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How will the flow of funds be proceeded on the platform? How will I be able to withdraw it? Will it be some commissions?

Activity: 21
Merit: 2
Announcement provided me a lot of useful information. However, what about your team? How many members are there? What countries are they from? Do they have any experience in this direction?

Our team is forming now and we'll show them on the website to the end of December. Follow us we'll ann it soon.
We're Online!
Check the Dominant Chain website and get more info about the idea of new cryptoplatform of eSports Tournaments:
https://dominantchain.com
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Announcement provided me a lot of useful information. However, what about your team? How many members are there? What countries are they from? Do they have any experience in this direction?
Currently, a lot of money is earned on platforms like this. As I understand it, tournaments will be arranged through this platform. About DotA I think many have heard.

You're right  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Currently, a lot of money is earned on platforms like this. As I understand it, tournaments will be arranged through this platform. About DotA I think many have heard.
Activity: 155
CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader
Hi guys! The Dominant Chain white paper (V 0.1) is already available for you.

Read it here: https://dominantchain.com/White_Paper_Eng.pdf
website is not ready yet .... No information about exchange listing.....

Website will ready tomorrow and information about exchange listing we'll ann soon
I think there are too many platforms that have the Esport concept right now, so are you sure this project will succeed. then what are the advantages of this project?

We will do everything faster and better. While other projects only highlight their ideas and raise funds to get started, we are already working on developing our platform and are actively looking for partners for cooperation. We also implement some innovative solutions and additional tools to make the platform better than traditional platforms: more interesting, profitable and attractive to the user where everyone will use his coins not for playing only and have a lot different ways to getting DMTC and using them will be available on our platform.

Follow us and get more info about unique tools of the project in future updates
Pages:
Jump to: