Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][ICO] Dominant Chain - Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform - page 4. (Read 22579 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
400 Bitcoin as the hard cap on the ICO, isn't it too insufficient to develop your platform? You'll need a lot of funds considering that your platform is based on esport
This amount will be quite enough, since the development team has calculated everything and brought exactly 400 bitcoins for itself. So do not worry about it.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. 400 Bitcoins is good enough to complete the projects development.
400 BTC is a huge number of amount. With the use of 400 BTC, you can make the platform as per your mind. And this amount will take the development of the project to another level of heights.
I think at this time, 400BTC is not high amount as we think. This is around 130k dollars, is it really enough for running this project?

Yes this is very considerable amount to raise, i think the team have already put into account the current situation of the market and make this decision to 400btc hardcap, both the softcap and hardcap are very considerable amount for startup of project.
Some other project will just request a very huge hardcap even though the project don't require such amount of funds, at the end such huge funds will not be executed properly, but this team are very reasonable in this aspect Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I really think that as per the time passes the project will go well and it will become the finest platform in future.
With good results, I think that this is quite realistic, so they have every chance of a good job and subsequent success.
Activity: 672
I wonder if the project will be supported by various gaming companies and creators of popular games? Such support would help the platform quickly to be realised in all its directions.
I agree with tons of agreement. Would like to suggest their team to get partnered with the gaming platform like Steam or Ubisoft.
these are quite large companies, and in order to conclude an agreement with them you need to work very long and efficiently. So they pay attention to them.
Activity: 490
This project is a great opportunity for investors. Because the project has scope in present as well as in the future. So wise this chance wisely to make a profit.
Also, they have a good concept and purpose here in which they will help amateurs to become a good player in every tournament in sports. This is something that people wanted to learn so that the chances to win in every game is high and will lead to gain in high profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project is a great opportunity for investors. Because the project has scope in present as well as in the future. So wise this chance wisely to make a profit.
Activity: 588
I really think that as per the time passes the project will go well and it will become the finest platform in future.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
400 Bitcoin as the hard cap on the ICO, isn't it too insufficient to develop your platform? You'll need a lot of funds considering that your platform is based on esport
This amount will be quite enough, since the development team has calculated everything and brought exactly 400 bitcoins for itself. So do not worry about it.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. 400 Bitcoins is good enough to complete the projects development.
400 BTC is a huge number of amount. With the use of 400 BTC, you can make the platform as per your mind. And this amount will take the development of the project to another level of heights.
I think at this time, 400BTC is not high amount as we think. This is around 130k dollars, is it really enough for running this project?
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 560
I wonder if the project will be supported by various gaming companies and creators of popular games? Such support would help the platform quickly to be realised in all its directions.
I agree with tons of agreement. Would like to suggest their team to get partnered with the gaming platform like Steam or Ubisoft.
Activity: 616
The project looks good but they have to promote the project on the various platforms for making it popular.
Well, they looks like they have to promote it but in the current time they have to manage their project to have an ICO.
Activity: 602
Why to neglect a real working strategy?
What works now?
An article in CoinTalegraph?
Banner ads by CoinTraffic?
Visiting Blockchain conferences?
All these methods worked two years ago not now. In 2016-mid2017 an escrow and advisors services were very popular. Not now. Things are changing.

Good job completely ignoring what I even said, I literally said it's cause most devs don't give a shit about the project apart from the cash they get
Yeah, it's because of the people goin' to create their own project because it is easier to make especially to create an erc20 tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Why to neglect a real working strategy?
What works now?
An article in CoinTalegraph?
Banner ads by CoinTraffic?
Visiting Blockchain conferences?
All these methods worked two years ago not now. In 2016-mid2017 an escrow and advisors services were very popular. Not now. Things are changing.

Good job completely ignoring what I even said, I literally said it's cause most devs don't give a shit about the project apart from the cash they get
Activity: 271
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The project looks good but they have to promote the project on the various platforms for making it popular.
Or maybe they already have plans on that because as of the moment, they have launched a bounty program in the forum and in social medias. This is already considered a good moved from the team to be able to be known and become more popular in crypto world.
I will share the same thought with you too buddy. It seems for me that the Dominant Chain project development team is already been have plans on its sleeve as they have gone to launched its bounty programs for more promotional appearances of the project to gain more populaorty and to become more known in the community.

I think the bounty campaign here on this forum can only do a small of creating awareness and increasing the number of community members to support the project,
But in other to attract big investors, they need to do a more advanced kind of marketing where serious investors can be attracted, the business side of the project is very attractive more reasonable to promote the idea to the right people to come onboard.  I hope they can reveal their profile for trust.
Activity: 518
Or maybe they already have plans on that because as of the moment, they have launched a bounty program in the forum and in social medias. This is already considered a good moved from the team to be able to be known and become more popular in crypto world.
I will share the same thought with you too buddy. It seems for me that the Dominant Chain project development team is already been have plans on its sleeve as they have gone to launched its bounty programs for more promotional appearances of the project to gain more populaorty and to become more known in the community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Good to hear that for the Dominant Chain project. The project have a good platform integrated with a lots of unique ideas and interesting features to be looking forward in the future.
Activity: 490
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: