Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 30. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
For me it is interesting that this project has POS + Masternodes
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
Can you tell us more about your team and its experience?
We are now completing the site, the team will be announced a little later.
You say that due to the widget's extended functionality, businessmen can automatically keep records and statistics in the form of tables. But is there the possibility of further analytical work, the construction of graphs, for example?
Yes, graphs, diagrams, tables, all on the user's choice of our system.
That is really good! Where I can get more information about this functionality?
In our White peper - http://nexton.io/white_paper.pdf
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Good day. Project looks great. Which currency we can use to buy coins?
Bitcoin (BTC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Monero (XMR)
ZCash (ZEC)
Dash (DASH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Neo (NEO

Can I pay tokens from a cold wallet? With this there will be no problems? I know that you can not pay by transfer from the exchange.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin (BTC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Monero (XMR)
ZCash (ZEC)
Dash (DASH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Neo (NEO
Oh even Neo. Have you tried to buy already. How its works?
Bitcoin (BTC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Monero (XMR)
ZCash (ZEC)
Dash (DASH)
Ethereum (ETH)
Neo (NEO
I like that due to the use of the PoS algorithm, forging does not require high consumption of electricity and special equipment, nor does it pollute the environment.

The owners of the defense will not agree with you). Will the coin holders receive the award? How many coins do you need?
Activity: 476
I like that due to the use of the PoS algorithm, forging does not require high consumption of electricity and special equipment, nor does it pollute the environment.
Activity: 266
And what about security?
Our purse works on blockchain dash, all transactions are anonymous,
High safety thanks to the masternode.
Sounds pretty good...
And what about security?
Our purse works on blockchain dash, all transactions are anonymous,
High safety thanks to the masternode.
Activity: 308
Great news! Many projects even after the end of the IKO do not start their own blockchain , and yours is already working

In fact, yes. It is an indicator of stability and strength. I did not even think about it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think,  is very cool that coin NextON has an anonymous transactions with the ZeroCoin mechanism.

Yes it is now very important. I think society will appreciate it. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. I think there is a great prospect behind it.
I agree with you. I think that the project has prospects. I also watch it
I think,  is very cool that coin NextON has an anonymous transactions with the ZeroCoin mechanism.

Yes it is now very important. I think society will appreciate it. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. I think there is a great prospect behind it.

Hello, dear friends!

We want to let you know that the amount of block in our blockchain has overcome 10 000!

This means that our blockchain becomes more stabilized and larger to prevent counterfeiting. Also, as you already know, the reward was 1 coin. Now we are working on the listing on masternodes.online (masternode coin monitoring and stats service). It means that many investors will join us soon! Now the reward for a block is 210 coins! Hurry up to be the first and to be rewarded with as many coins as possible!

Thanks a lot for your support. It is very important for us!

Great news! Many projects even after the end of the IKO do not start their own blockchain , and yours is already working
It can be seen that the team is working on the project, and not just collecting money

Hello, dear friends!

We want to let you know that the amount of block in our blockchain has overcome 10 000!

This means that our blockchain becomes more stabilized and larger to prevent counterfeiting. Also, as you already know, the reward was 1 coin. Now we are working on the listing on masternodes.online (masternode coin monitoring and stats service). It means that many investors will join us soon! Now the reward for a block is 210 coins! Hurry up to be the first and to be rewarded with as many coins as possible!

Hello, dear friends!

Congratulations!  Cheesy
This is a very good and important indicator in the development of a new project!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i like e-commerce system but the question is how far is this going to be? the developments? the commercial partners? it's easy to say that you will change the world of the ecommerce ecosystem, blah blah, but actual implementation is another thing. let's see...

This could go too far)

Now everyone is doing all sorts of stuff on the blockchain, artificial intelligence, mining, all sorts of cryptoconscructors and other stuff, which is enough for an ordinary database.

Our mission and idea are the most necessary, and very difficult, because we will help the world to convert.
Now everyone accepts fiat money, because the crypt is very difficult for simple users, and only programmers feel more or less normal in it.

With the help of our developments, all the shops that are now, in 1 click can turn into crypto shops and accept the crypto without problems.

Development is very difficult and long.

As for the partners, these are large investors who will be able to finance us for the development of the product. And then every store that installs our developments will be our partners.

hope to see your platform rolling. online consumers/shoppers are growing everyday because of a lot of advantages that they can get. convenience because some merchants are offering free delivery services and ease of shopping. rather than go to a mall and look for your item, you can just buy your item at the comfort of your home. good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: